Search found 884 matches

by Qurqirish Dragon
15 May 2011, 14:02
Forum: News
Topic: Ubisoft Report 2010-11 Results
Replies: 12
Views: 4964

Re: Ubisoft Report 2010-11 Results

M&M: Clash of Heroes for XBLA and PSN will be released in the first quarter (April-June) of 2012. It appears the report's writer is drunk. This game has already been released. That's a typo by Kalah. In the report itself, it says they will be released in the first three months of 2011-12.Since ...
by Qurqirish Dragon
14 May 2011, 12:41
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: No Blackies = please no Dungeon
Replies: 100
Views: 41988

Infiltrator wrote:This has much to do with black dragons being in the game ;|
You're right. Topic has been split.
Discussion continues here
by Qurqirish Dragon
13 May 2011, 13:23
Topic: Last faction - Sanctuary
Replies: 134
Views: 61641

Since the discussion from here on is about stuff other than the Sanctuary, I split it into a new topic. here
by Qurqirish Dragon
10 May 2011, 13:24
Topic: Discussion of Ashan history
Replies: 63
Views: 32860

Another Slayer's Humorous Argumentation. ;P BTW - why do you think that Asha should be Guardian and not Urgash? He could easy be this planet Guardian, protecting it from "inviding Army" of Asha - destroy "inviders" first, restore planet ecosystem later.. :D Well, if the Uncontro...
by Qurqirish Dragon
09 May 2011, 13:34

Or maybe it is actually A.S.H.A: Another Simply Humorous Acronym. :-D I don't know what "humorous" you find in other acronyms from MM series, live Vehicular Astropod Research Nacelle (VARN), Central Research Observational Nacelle (CRON), Xylonite Experimental Expansion Nacelle (XEEN), S.H...
by Qurqirish Dragon
08 May 2011, 13:30

XEL II wrote:Ashan is not Axeoth. Ashan was created by Asha, Axeoth was created or colonized by the Ancients.
And why can't Asha BE an ancient....? :devious:

Or maybe it is actually A.S.H.A: Another Simply Humorous Acronym. :-D
by Qurqirish Dragon
07 May 2011, 11:30
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: The Skeleton
Replies: 11
Views: 4249

Pol wrote:Killed by boredom. :)
Actually, the gold was left because the scavanger took his laptop, with Heroes 3 installed. Cause of death: "I'll continue my trip after one more turn..."
by Qurqirish Dragon
06 May 2011, 14:39
Topic: By the Foot of the Volcano
Replies: 9
Views: 3823

ThunderTitan wrote:Still looks too much like someone stuck a roof on top of a fountain...
Considering the nature of the town, that's how it should appear, IMO.
by Qurqirish Dragon
05 May 2011, 13:08

Who's being biased because of nostalgia, now? H2 storyline was very cheesy. Not in a bad way. Archibald was your classic Saturday morning villain evil brother, intoning maliciously while twirling his mustache. The evil ending where he tosses his brother into a tower, with a " oh it's such an e...
by Qurqirish Dragon
04 May 2011, 13:27
Topic: The Skeleton
Views: 4249

Those are actually small crackers, used for quick energy on the road. Unfortunately, his last battle was against a mad hermit who hit him with a well-timed Midas curse. He choked on the first cracker he ate, since it turned to gold in his throat.
by Qurqirish Dragon
04 May 2011, 13:24
Topic: Heroes VI Delay Q&A
Replies: 12
Views: 4365

Re: Heroes VI Delay Q&A

if there was smth to play(demo,beta), im sure all the comments would've been only constructive ones; keeping the beta for some "experts" to polish it, gives community doubts. Nothing un-usually i think. If the overhauling they are doing is large enough, then a beta would serve no purpose ...
by Qurqirish Dragon
03 May 2011, 13:26
Topic: Who else hates the Inferno?
Replies: 101
Views: 33633

That's just arguing semantics. Of course The Divine Comedy is just a novel/ epic poem, and not a part of the Bible. But it's so influential, it has become a part of the Christian mythological consciousness. Or are you going to deny that? Refuting Dante is like refuting Malory as having become the d...
by Qurqirish Dragon
03 May 2011, 13:20
Topic: Enlightenment and Campaign
Replies: 7
Views: 3473

It's still better to take Enlightenment early, if you already know you want it. Because Enlightenment allows you to receive bonus exp for every battle and treasure chest. Agreed, but given the original phrasing of the question, I think that it was concerned about the stat points. Also, early on you...
by Qurqirish Dragon
02 May 2011, 15:15
Topic: Enlightenment and Campaign
Replies: 7
Views: 3473

The bonus stat points for enlightenment, IIRC, are retroactive. Basic enlightenment gives you 1 bonus stat point for every 4 levels. If you take it first when you hit level 12, you immediately get 3 bonus stat points. If you are level 18 when you take advanced enlightenment (which gives 1 stat per 3...
by Qurqirish Dragon
28 Apr 2011, 13:13
Topic: HVI units (images)
Replies: 227
Views: 172265

Kalah wrote:Spring spirit official.
For those who are interested, "Mizu Kami" means "water god," so this time the upgrade isn't just a translation of the the base unit (or vice-versa, depending on how you look at it)
by Qurqirish Dragon
27 Apr 2011, 14:13
Topic: Heroes VI Delayed
Replies: 46
Views: 17914

Man, i hope they're just pulling a Gears 3 on us, because otherwise such a long delay would indicate something's very very wrong... Hopefully it's just a marketing thing and they'll use the extra time to smooth over any remaining bugs (imo H5 didn't have any bugs that required over 3 months to fix ...
by Qurqirish Dragon
25 Apr 2011, 13:50
Topic: A question and answer with Marzhin and xhane
Views: 6636

I know it would be the first time that more than 1 factions appear in an expansion, but also this is the fewest factions in a HoMM game as of yet. Meh. Maybe they're not even aiming for having all the factions at the end. I really think the series is losing it's roots the more and more games we go ...
by Qurqirish Dragon
22 Apr 2011, 13:39
Topic: Are you really hyped?
Replies: 128
Views: 55845

I think 3 tiers is an improvement, now you're "tier 1" will go a long way, and stand toe-to-toe with "tier 3". This means, that every single unit is actually usefull . OR creatures of 3rd Tier will be so much stronger than creatures of the 1st tier, than the latter will become t...
by Qurqirish Dragon
21 Apr 2011, 13:50
Topic: About the H3-H5 debate
Replies: 6
Views: 3171

Re: About the H3-H5 debate

I am not trying to justify one being better than the other, but I need to comment on your points: I was wondering really, there seems to be a consensus that H3 is a better game, than H5. But nobody really specifies why, so could someone add up all the reasons why? I'm asking, because I think H5 is v...
by Qurqirish Dragon
19 Apr 2011, 14:02
Forum: Campfire
Topic: TV shows (Spoilers!)
Replies: 1438
Views: 256729

Who else here is eagerly awaiting the season premier of Dr. Who this weekend? :oex:

Go to advanced search