Can't wait to try it. Thanks BDJ
by Queen Hera
15 May 2007, 13:20
Forum: Articles
Topic: Hammers of Fate → Freyda's Dilemma → Negotiation
Replies: 12
Views: 6783

Hammers of Fate → Freyda's Dilemma → Negotiation

Thanks Maltz, I couldn't have finished this scenario without your help. (How did you know the exact army number? - it wasn't mentioned in the dialogue was it!)
by Queen Hera
15 May 2007, 09:47
Forum: News
Topic: Can One Game Last a Lifetime?
Replies: 64
Views: 17586

Can One Game Last a Lifetime?

My choice would be either HOMM 3 (or 4) or a Might & Magic game. Since I've been playing these games over & over & over since the early 1990's I already feel like I've been playing them for a lifetime!!
by Queen Hera
18 Jan 2007, 10:04
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Cheers for the Caravans..
Replies: 7
Views: 2905

Cheers for the Caravans..

I just love those little caravans zooming around. I think the graphics overall has improved greatly in the expansion Hammers of Fate. :)
by Queen Hera
16 Dec 2006, 08:21
Topic: Academy Walkthrough Complete
Replies: 35
Views: 20173

The Mage → The Alliance

To eduhome & bo_nk who stated "When I pass the garrison where Raelag and Shadya stay behind and after the movie, I'm getting - green player defeated and you lost the game" - I'm sorry I don't know what suggestions to offer. I used Godric & approached Raelag first - so whether the H...
by Queen Hera
15 Dec 2006, 10:46
Topic: Academy Walkthrough Complete
Replies: 35
Views: 20173

The Mage → The Alliance

Per Psychobabble "it's the ridiculously long enemy turn times."

Thanks for this info, I thought it was my computer playing up so rebooted. (also great walkthrough)
by Queen Hera
23 Nov 2006, 10:06
Topic: Heroes
Replies: 6
Views: 3388

Heroes

Ahh, brings back memories....
by Queen Hera
23 Nov 2006, 10:06
Topic: Heroes
Replies: 6
Views: 3388

Heroes

If you would like to take a look at the original page visit this link:
https://www.celestialheavens.com/43
by Queen Hera
22 Nov 2006, 08:36
Topic: Question for all you deep HoMM players
Replies: 7
Views: 1986

Re: Question for all you deep HoMM players

DaemianLucifer wrote: The most important thing is that you have to have no life :devil:
Giggle, pretty much says it all.
I'm addicted to the Heroes of Might & Magic, & Might & Magic games. I just keep playing them all over & over & over &......
sad isn't it? 8|
by Queen Hera
22 Nov 2006, 08:15
Topic: The Ranger - The Vampire Lord
Replies: 91
Views: 75420

The Ranger - The Vampire Lord

Great walkthrough & extremely helpful - thankyou. I left Nicolai till last which made it easier, but after reading the walkthrough I'm going to restore the game & increase Findans stats since he's in the next campaign. I didn't use Sandros cloak, does it really make a big difference when fig...
by Queen Hera
11 Sep 2006, 11:13
Topic: I must confess...
Replies: 11
Views: 5769

I must confess...

I hated Heroes V when I first started playing. It seemed to be the hardest of all the series to warm up to, but now I'm back to the late nights, poor eating habits, poor sleeping patterns & reduced social interactions to play the game. I just love it now!!!!!! :hoo:
by Queen Hera
11 Sep 2006, 11:06
Topic: Dragon Knight
Views: 6645

Dragon Knight riddles

Thanks Mytical, I'll be able to finish to game now. (I hate partly finished games) :-D
by Queen Hera
10 Sep 2006, 07:29

Dragon Knight 2nd riddle

"Army for 4000 gold"
I can't get past this 2nd riddle either. I've tried different combinations with no luck.

Lord Zeus hasn't been heard from since June 2006 so hopefully someone else can help. Any takers???
by Queen Hera
15 Aug 2006, 06:25
Topic: Annoying Puzzle Map
Replies: 36
Views: 11987

Revealed Puzzle Map

I always save before I have to dig so a day is not lost, but sometimes it takes a couple of goes before I find it so I just reload that last saved game & move the hero around a bit & then I try again. It seems it has to be exactly on the right spot.
by Queen Hera
06 Aug 2006, 03:53

Dragon Knight Riddle

you have a 100 peasents, right? so 100/20 is 5. you have 5 gremlins. then 100/4 is 25. 25 hunters. 25/5 is 5 so you have 5 times more hunters than gremlins. then 100/2 is 50 so you have 50 imps. AHA!!! I get it (I think). Its hard to believe I was good at Maths at school (A long time ago though..) ...
by Queen Hera
05 Aug 2006, 08:55

Dragon Knight Riddle

That combination of creatures didn't work for me so I guess I'm doing something wrong. I thought there had to be more Hunters:

"Hunters can't stand Gremlins and will fight only if there are 5 times more Hunters than Gremlins in the army"
by Queen Hera
03 Aug 2006, 14:10
Topic: Stability Problems
Replies: 11
Views: 4564

Stability Issues

Yes, the game crashes heaps for me but I AM using a 4 year old computer (which is "past it's used by date" in the computer world) & my video card is only a 64MB AGP GeForce 3 Ti 200.
by Queen Hera
03 Aug 2006, 12:31
Topic: The Heroes V Wish List
Replies: 38
Views: 11729

Wish List

I'd like the "Portals" to show more clearly on the minimap. (All the other "wishes" have been mentioned.)
by Queen Hera
31 Jul 2006, 00:07
Topic: The little things you miss from previous HOMM games
Replies: 104
Views: 26279

Re: The little things you miss from previous HOMM games

1. The post-game stats page. You remember when the dragon breathed fire on the congrats page after completing a map and it told you your score, the number of days played and had a monster as a rating. Likewise the hiscore page. With these you could play a map a second time and try to beat your prev...
by Queen Hera
25 Jul 2006, 12:42
Topic: Finding The Tears Of Ossir (Asha) - Part spoiler -I think!!
Replies: 4
Views: 10538

Finding The Tears Of Ossir (Asha) - Part spoiler -I think!!

I still haven’t found the Tears Of Asha but this is the order to visit the Signposts. If Ossir visits them, it triggers a dialogue cutscene. I read where the patch 1.2 triggers a further cutscene so maybe now I’ll find it. (but would be happy if someone told me where is was!!!) :S Signpost 1. Signpo...

Go to advanced search