Search found 103 matches

by Queen Hera
Jan 10 2012, 13:19
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: HATE IT
Replies: 14
Views: 7138

I'm almost embarrassed to say I've played (& loved) ALL the other HOMM 1-5 games but this has been the most difficult. Now that I've played this game for several days & I'm playing the campaigns instead of the skirmish games first (thankyou all who suggested that) I'm beginning to understan...
by Queen Hera
Jan 10 2012, 12:40
Forum: Articles
Topic: Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Necropolis - In the Wake of Adver
Replies: 9
Views: 5350

Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Necropolis - In the Wake of Adver

Thankyou maltz. Once again your terrific walkthroughs make the game more enjoyable. I would have missed one of the Mass Graves without it. :)
by Queen Hera
Jan 8 2012, 23:56
Topic: Simple Questions Simple Answers thread
Replies: 310
Views: 115780

Thankyou Mozared & Naki.

I did think playing Skirmish would help me learn the game, but I'll now try your suggestion Naki & play campaigns first. :)
by Queen Hera
Jan 8 2012, 23:47
Topic: HATE IT
Replies: 14
Views: 7138

I guess I thought it would be better to single skirmish first to get a feel for the game, wrong though? I did too cher. I've had the game for a couple of days. I played 1 campaign & was struggling to finish 2nd skirmish when very helpful questers suggested playing Campaigns first. I'm about to ...
by Queen Hera
Jan 8 2012, 13:38

Thankyou Pol. 1) Yes, the Threats rating nearly always seems wrong. 2) The Kingdom Screen helps a lot. 3) I have read through that great Unofficial Manual, but it doesn't help with suggestions on how to best build your character when your learning how to play (I'm looking for something similar to ho...
by Queen Hera
Jan 7 2012, 11:42

What is the ascending order of THREATS?

1) How are the threats rated: Is it trivial/low/high/severe/deadly? 2) How can you tell how many creatures grow in town each week? 3) Is there a Tutorial on how to use the Game Setup options or explain what everything means. eg Global Difficulty, Aggressive A1 ON/OFF (I chose OFF) I'm playing the Sk...
by Queen Hera
Jan 6 2012, 5:30
Topic: Heroes VI Fan Manual
Replies: 19
Views: 22290

VI Manual

Fantastic Manual - thankyou. (I found it very hard to understand the "condensed" ?26? page manual that was on the disk.)
by Queen Hera
Apr 6 2010, 15:39
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM6, 7, 8, 9 NPC's
Replies: 4
Views: 2548

Thanku :)
by Queen Hera
Apr 6 2010, 9:04
Topic: MM6, 7, 8, 9 NPC's
Replies: 4
Views: 2548

MM6, 7, 8, 9 NPC's

If I hire an Instructor & Teacher at the same time do I get experience points from both i.e. 15% from Instructor AND 10% from Teacher? (I've played all games countless times but have only hired 1 or the another before) ;|
by Queen Hera
Apr 4 2010, 1:49
Topic: Plans and ideas for an online version of Might and Magic!
Replies: 17
Views: 2473

[quote="jeff"]You know there may be enough players out there, but I may not one of them. I need to play at times of my choosing and not when enough are available. I sincerely wish you good luck if you decide to go that path.[/ quote] Your taking on a hugh task killah but as Dr. Robert Anth...
by Queen Hera
Apr 1 2010, 5:18
Topic: Blasters screw up the game!
Replies: 51
Views: 12972

You need to be real hardcore to play through MM1. The game is about 100 years old and it shows. Out of curiosity & nostalgia I restarted "World of Xeen" (DOSbox) but I doubt if I'll persevere because of the controls - UP DOWN RIGHT LEFT- but this is another game that would be great if...
by Queen Hera
Apr 1 2010, 4:32
Topic: TCC Part 2 - Have I ruined end of game?
Replies: 6
Views: 2529

To Mn - oops - what gremlin put that "0" in? :devil:
by Queen Hera
Mar 31 2010, 2:41
Topic: Blasters screw up the game!
Replies: 51
Views: 12972

I hate Blasters.
In MM6 Blasters are only required for destroying the reactor core in the Hive. After that, I always go back to my other weapons, they are much more fun to play with, in my humble opinion. :)
Agreed, I was dissappointed with them, my other weapons did far more damage.
by Queen Hera
Mar 31 2010, 2:28
Topic: Come on Over to BDJs!
Views: 4145

You could always create paperdolls yourself. You can either use MM6-8 with editing tools or an external program like HeroMachine .[/quote] I can only play games GreatEmerald. I'm not intelligent enough to actually create stuff. Paging BDJ & the TCC Development group.... (or GreatEmerald perhaps)...
by Queen Hera
Mar 31 2010, 2:18

Thanks BDJ. Aha, I remember that scene - but it was in the wee hours of the morning when I could hardly keep my eyes open. :tired: Too late to return to that peaceful scene once I went to THAT land. I will play the game differently next time now that I know what to expect & have since read other...
by Queen Hera
Mar 30 2010, 12:14

Its all over.

I exited the game completely, then reloaded. I was then able to read that "What the....." message. Thanks Mamma Jamma. Completed game. Score 6985091. Phew - that was some battle. Never did find that trainer though.
by Queen Hera
Mar 30 2010, 12:05
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy has been released!
Replies: 938
Views: 400244

Answer below in white.

Take skull to Magus Emeritus in Ellesia.
by Queen Hera
Mar 30 2010, 9:40
Topic: Come on Over to BDJs!
Views: 4145

Or you can simply download it. I'd prefer it revamped like mm6, 7, 8, 9 with the "Character Information Screen" showing in pictures (not text) what your character is wearing & what you've got in your inventory. Some clever programmer could make this a reality (if they could get the pe...
by Queen Hera
Mar 30 2010, 6:57

TCC Part 2 - Have I ruined end of game?

Got chalice, went back to Baals Garden, a message came up "What the...." but I realized I was going to be exterminated & didn't read message before I reloaded game. Now I don't know what the message said & it won't come up again. Help please...
by Queen Hera
Feb 18 2010, 9:38
Forum: News
Topic: UbiSoft Online Controversy
Replies: 155
Views: 39535

UbiSoft Online Controversy

Can we get a petition going to send to these morons..... Where can I sign?

Score:- Minus another 1 potential buyer

Go to advanced search