Search found 104 matches

by Queen Hera
21 Mar 2023, 02:05
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: 5th Slot HEROES of Might and Magic VI
Replies: 0
Views: 1427

5th Slot HEROES of Might and Magic VI

Are there any clever mods out there that can fix the 5th Dynasty Trait Slot that was unlocked with uplay points but no longer works please? :D
by Queen Hera
13 Aug 2021, 07:57
Forum: News
Topic: MMMX: Murder of Might & Magic X
Replies: 15
Views: 7938

Re: MMMX: Murder of Might & Magic X

Queen Hera wrote:Could 1 of you knowledgeable people tell me what XML Editor I need.
Disregard, I have edited the file so I'll soon find out if I've done it correctly.
by Queen Hera
11 Aug 2021, 04:39
Topic: MMMX: Murder of Might & Magic X
Replies: 15
Views: 7938

Re: MMMX: Murder of Might & Magic X

Could 1 of you knowledgeable people tell me what XML Editor I need to follow these instructions as I can only edit it in Notebook but then its no longer a XML file!!!! :wall: in \Might and Magic X Legacy\Might and Magic X\Legacy_Data\StreamingAssets\Dialog\LevDialog.xml Delete all four instances of:...
by Queen Hera
29 Feb 2016, 00:50
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: Single player senerio-Lone Wolf
Replies: 10
Views: 8021

Re: Single player senerio-Lone Wolf

I also cannot get past the Titans in the "Lone Wolf" Single Player Scenario Quest: New Market - Reach the old Shantiri town west of Hammer Fall.
The Titans are too strong & there seems to be no way to get to that town without fighting them. Help please. :wall:
by Queen Hera
20 Aug 2013, 10:51
Topic: Stronghold: How Do I put Creatures in the Town Towers....
Replies: 3
Views: 6463

Thanks Avonu - I thought tactics would (or should) allow it. Seems only the enemy can have them already in their towns Towers without losing a turn. :(
by Queen Hera
25 Jun 2013, 07:26
Topic: H6 Patch 2.1.1 Released
Replies: 8
Views: 6835

H6 Patch 2.1.1 Released

Unable to use Dynasty Weapon....

I hope it fixes Sanctuary 2 Campaign where your Dynasty Weapon used in Campaign 1 is grayed-out in Irinas spell book. If you swap the weapon, it shows as new weapon in her hand but Campaign 1 grayed-out weapon in spell book.
by Queen Hera
17 Jun 2013, 16:00
Topic: H6 SOD HALL OF FAME....
Replies: 0
Views: 3130

H6 SOD HALL OF FAME....

I really think playing the final scenario in the Necro 2 campaign "A Dream Which Was Not All A Dream" deserves getting your name in a "Hall Of Fame" just for finishing it. This was (in my opinion) 1 of the hardest Heroes games I've played. Maybe it will be easier the next time I ...
by Queen Hera
17 Jun 2013, 08:19
Topic: H6 SOD Necro 2 Campaign: Pall Of A Past World... How Do I...
Replies: 4
Views: 6043

I think this is related to the Tears sidequest. By the way, is it just me or is this mission really designed around Tears? You get better rewards, more information and the second hero is really tailormade for the final mission. Thanks Ell1e, I'll play Tears next time & then I'll be able to answ...
by Queen Hera
15 Jun 2013, 09:50

Kalah wrote:All you need is a place to host it? How about Box?
Host? Box? Sounds all too complicated for me. :S
My map is saved as a .pspimage.

Thanks anyway Kalah :)
by Queen Hera
15 Jun 2013, 08:38

H6 SOD Necro 2 Campaign: Pall Of A Past World... How Do I...

There is an area in Scenario 3 I can't access. It is in the top right hand corner of the map near the town Yurikago. I can see a Spirit Gate into it but it's not active, neither are 2 others - 1 east of Yurikago, the other west of Hankou. I thought if I defeated Ariana (Primary Quest) it would open ...
by Queen Hera
13 Jun 2013, 00:38
Forum: Articles
Topic: Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Dungeon - The Doom that came to K
Replies: 1
Views: 2169

Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Dungeon - The Doom that came to K

"Now, even if Town D has an Advanced Portal, as long as your main town does also, there is a way to make sure you port to your main town. Just have two secondary heroes in Town D. Since there is no room, your main guy will instead go to your main town"

This didn't work for me.
by Queen Hera
13 Jun 2013, 00:38
Topic: Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Dungeon - The Doom that came to K
Replies: 1
Views: 2169

Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Dungeon - The Doom that came to K

If you would like to take a look at the original page visit this link:
https://www.celestialheavens.com/824
by Queen Hera
02 May 2013, 12:18
Topic: The Conflux: A Horror Story?
Replies: 12
Views: 7482

The Conflux: A Horror Story?

Seems I picked the wrong day to try this game again after leaving it alone for several months because of it continually crashing- conflux down. sigh!!!
by Queen Hera
25 Mar 2013, 09:17
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Your Favourite M&M
Replies: 106
Views: 52323

I don't know what I was thinking Arret. Yes, I did mean to type Terra & not Terror. I even looked at the box before I typed it so that I'd get the name right!!!. :tired: :)
by Queen Hera
25 Mar 2013, 06:35
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Your Favourite M&M
Replies: 106
Views: 52323

Definitely MM3 Isles Of Terror . Long gameplay, great puzzles/quests. I could never play it now because of the old style game mechanics - arrow arrow (move 2 spaces etc) lol. Its a shame they can't revamp it with modern graphics & game play configurations. This was the game that I lost the most ...
by Queen Hera
22 Mar 2013, 09:25
Topic: Might and Magic X Trailer!
Replies: 51
Views: 28603

Might and Magic X Trailer!

Eeek. I'm excited. Can't wait. I just hope it doesn't go Sci-Fi. I'd love it to be as enjoyable as MM3 Isles of Terra which in my opinion was the best of the series. (MM3 resurrected using todays technology would be awesome).
by Queen Hera
02 Mar 2013, 03:08
Topic: Skill Summary
Replies: 21
Views: 17337

Skill Summary

I refer to this Skill Wheel a lot. (Did the same with H5). Its really helpful.

I agree with the others that said an offline version would be great.

Thanks Aurelain.
by Queen Hera
23 Jan 2013, 08:46
Topic: Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Inferno - Fearful Symmetry
Replies: 14
Views: 15138

Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Inferno - Fearful Symmetry

In mission 2, if you have chosen the Tears path but destroy the Fort Veyer's in (instead of taking the Tears option), he then joins you for that mission only. In Mission 3, his avatar appears, but you can't do anything with him. (He seems to be stuck in Limbo!!!) I suggest you take the Blood Path if...
by Queen Hera
15 Sep 2012, 05:08
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Nostalgia - Quote from Jon Van Caneghem....
Replies: 12
Views: 7779

Nostalgia - Quote from Jon Van Caneghem....

The Heroes III game has 65,000 colours and fills an entire CD. I had over 30 people work on the project: programmers, artists, voice actors, and level designers, and it took us 18 months to finish".

Excerpt from Heroes III Restoration of Erathia Manual..

Go to advanced search