Search found 6335 matches

by Gaidal Cain
Dec 30 2005, 20:05
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: Wishes ideas and proposals for the next version
Replies: 152
Views: 74279

Wishes ideas and proposals for the next version

Post your ideas for the next version of WoG here. Keep in mind that we generally can't make new creatures on demand. ¤Change Rogue encounters so you sometimes encounter shooters. ¤An option to capture commander artifacts. ¤More win conditions for random maps ¤More complex diplomacy system ¤A mithril...
by Gaidal Cain
Dec 30 2005, 20:04
Topic: Buglist
Replies: 99
Views: 63785

Buglist

Please use this thread to report bugs for 3.58f only . Here comes a list of bugs reported on the old Round table, with a note about what we've done about it (if listed as 'unknown', it either means I'm unsure about if somethings been done or that it's unclear if it has worked). Certain things that a...
by Gaidal Cain
Dec 30 2005, 15:29
Topic: FAQ
Replies: 4
Views: 31642

FAQ

"This thread should be seen as a work in progress, thus, if you have any questions you think should be here, tell us! Posts in this thread will be deleted to keep it short, though. Also, please check out the buglist to see if your question might be answered there." General Question: Where...
by Gaidal Cain
Dec 29 2005, 16:03
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM FAQ/Walkthrough list
Replies: 18
Views: 41281

MM FAQ/Walkthrough list

This Thread should be viewed as a work in progress. Feel free to suggest things to add. To keep the thread short, replies will be deleted. Walkthroughs : General: Celestial Heavens' walkthroughs for MM 8 and 9. Gamefaqs Universal Hint System [s] Flamestryke [/s] - Flamestryke passed on, please use s...
by Gaidal Cain
Sep 24 2005, 5:59
Forum: Articles
Topic: Discourses #2
Replies: 14
Views: 3609

@Lord Haart:
Just clearing up some confusion: Nival has nothing to do with DMoMM, just like NWC had nothing to do with Army Men (OK, maybe a little more). Nival are making Heroes V, and some french company is making DMoMM.
by Gaidal Cain
Sep 4 2005, 6:52
Topic: Discourses of M&M
Replies: 90
Views: 21134

@Corribus: While it doesn't 'ruin' the game (which I don't believe the heroes in combat did in H4 either, but that's another matter), the fact that heroes can cast a spell when one of their creatures has a turn is in fact very bad- it compounds the general problem of 'speediest army wins'. It also m...
by Gaidal Cain
Aug 29 2005, 5:48

Corribus wrote: "@Gaidal Cain - Did simul. retal. really 'change the experience' for you?" More than some change to Multiplayer ever will :-). I think it was an adequate change, similar to f.ex. the wait button: some old tactics became much less practical and had to be replaced. "If those five point...
by Gaidal Cain
Aug 28 2005, 8:15

Sir Charles wrote: "People look at the handful of units we've seen, they look at some other minor aspects of the game and they then close their eyes to the rest of the game and begin to look at it as if they had tunnel-vision and they label it an H3 clone." You say that as if the argument came after...
by Gaidal Cain
Aug 19 2005, 8:50

@Sir Charles: Please, it's not about getting units, spells and whatnot from H4 carried over. There are very few of those things that define a series, and I don't think anyone would argue a creature was bad just because it was introduced in H4 :) The issues I'm having is for the most part "minor chan...
by Gaidal Cain
Aug 12 2005, 7:24
Forum: News
Topic: Inferno and Haven Info
Replies: 96
Views: 17775

Quote by Sir Charles: "Militia Guards have Stun like H4 Squires. [...] Nightmares' Terror" Are these mere speculation on your part, or do you know something I don't? Because what I read about the Nightmare sounded more like 'no retal' than 'terror'... Or perhaps you meant Terror as per Bone Dragon? ...
by Gaidal Cain
Jul 14 2005, 15:30
Topic: Introducing Olivier Ledroit
Replies: 11
Views: 3338

There might be some problem with the URL- I think someone said the link had "x7680" instead of "X768", or some other relatively easily spotted error.

As for the news item: Would have been nice with a link so we could se some of his other works:-)
by Gaidal Cain
Jul 6 2005, 19:52
Topic: Computer Gaming World Preview
Replies: 12
Views: 3697

Thanks for pointing that out (and to Sir Charles). Guess I don't count as a die-hard fan according to them... H3 fanboys.
by Gaidal Cain
Jun 22 2005, 14:24
Topic: Forum Talk
Replies: 15
Views: 4411

Since 'Successful' can (and perhaps should) be interpreted as 'liked by almost everyone', calling the caravans that isn't that iffy. It would have been another thing is it was something like Fog of War, which seems to both have caused a larger split, and isn't optional in the same way. If there shou...
by Gaidal Cain
Jan 11 2005, 18:32
Topic: Contact Us
Replies: 23
Views: 6520

The lines that separate the grey backgrounds of the headlines from the actuall news articles sometimes get "holes" in them. Also, there is a thin white, vertical line inside the same grey area. I'm using firefox, if that's any help/explanation.
by Gaidal Cain
Jan 8 2005, 16:43
Topic: Water Magic
Replies: 3
Views: 1019

Two errors in Forgetfulness description- it affects all enemies at advanced level(though this is most likely a bug). Also, it can be countered with cure or dispel.

Go to advanced search