Search found 170 matches

by ToweringAmishPlumber
25 Oct 2005, 20:37
Forum: Articles
Topic: Development Diary
Replies: 28
Views: 11515

Argh!!! Another "dark" game. As if we really needed another one - especially since virtually every fantasy game out there is "dark". So far I haven't seen, heard or read a single thing that remotely tempts me to buy Heroes V. I have and play Heroes I - IV with all of the expansio...
by ToweringAmishPlumber
25 Oct 2005, 06:04
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: headline
Replies: 9
Views: 6032

He also looks like he's stoned.
by ToweringAmishPlumber
25 Oct 2005, 06:01

He also looks like he's stoned.
by ToweringAmishPlumber
23 Oct 2005, 21:41

Wow! This must have been the result of a four way. A Centaur (obviously), an Elf (check out the ears), a Devil (check out the eyes), and a little bit of Popeye (check out the right forearm). Pretty kinky if you ask me.
by ToweringAmishPlumber
01 Oct 2005, 22:43
Topic: Enjoying the Landscape
Replies: 23
Views: 11836

Not only is the unicorn not pretty, it is the ugliest unicorn I've ever seen. Frankly, it just looks like typical 3D - that is collision, collision, collision. Trees, rocks, unicorn, etc. look like some child toys which have been put down in a sandbox. "When will they ever learn...", the b...
by ToweringAmishPlumber
26 Jun 2005, 21:14
Forum: News
Topic: Q&A from the Nival Forum
Replies: 11
Views: 6495

To Ipatenaude. Wow! "...absolute sore-loser like moron." and "Maybe, you would get an idea of how real life is supposed to be like on an everyday basis." I thought we were talking about a computer game - what's with all the personnel (and nasty) comments? Anyway, the key to me is...
by ToweringAmishPlumber
24 Jun 2005, 20:27
Topic: Q&A from the Nival Forum
Views: 6495

"In general, these answers give some specific examples of the game's overall shift back to Heroes III, confirming the removal of such Heroes IV features as caravans, alternate dwelling build system, distinct melee and ranged attack types, and armies without heroes." What a shame - the only...
by ToweringAmishPlumber
31 May 2005, 21:37
Topic: H4 Campaign – Champions
Views: 5431

Awesome campaign! Very original puzzles and quests. A lot of "back and forth" movement on the maps, but we didn't have a problem with this since it is almost necessary in an RPG type campaign to give it some feeling of length. Good story and narrative. We chose Order for the lead character...
by ToweringAmishPlumber
24 May 2005, 21:10
Topic: David Mullich Preview
Views: 12550

In response to Marelt Ekiran: It's true you need a hero to flag a mine in IV, but once flagged the mineral, etc. it automatically accumulated.

In III, you had to have a hero "retrieve" the commodity every week.
by ToweringAmishPlumber
23 May 2005, 20:50
Topic: David Mullich Preview
Views: 12550

ARGH!!! Remember, the game is called HEROES(!) of Might and Magic, not Armies of Might and Magic. Heroes IV is way better than Heroes III. So much of the tedium - crap, I have to send heros to all the mines to get the resources because it's a new week, waiting until day 1 to get new troops, etc. - w...

Go to advanced search