Search found 73 matches

by howgrizzly
19 Jul 2006, 09:18
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Black Dragon Evolution
Replies: 52
Views: 40121

I think that H5 looks beutifull (if it could be darker like in a mod i seen on www.elrath.com) h3 is also nice h2 is heraldic like someone earlier said
but the h4 looks like a gremlin for me :D its sooo ugly
by howgrizzly
19 Jul 2006, 09:05
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Using the wrong faction hero with your castle.
Replies: 12
Views: 3575

I once tried Nathir (the wizard) with Sylvan. Sure, no artifacts OR favourite units, but armour decreasing fireballs + hunters worked out way better than i expected Hey I think it's a nice combination. I personnaly don't mind miniartifacts or avenger but usualy i don't use them. (If only the ranger...
by howgrizzly
18 Jul 2006, 15:41
Topic: We all played HOMM V for some time and it's time to choose..
Replies: 199
Views: 51772

I think that the whole game graphics is nicely done (well almost - gargoyles). Many people can kill me for this but I actually like the new genie looks (ofcourse i also liked it with a head :devil: )

By the way those gargoyles should brake in pieces if they are destroyed.
by howgrizzly
18 Jul 2006, 15:34

(...) Necromancy, while not as powerful as before, it is a lot more balanced. Being able to raise legions of skeleton archers is a good idea, as opposed to raising 3 vampires after each battle.(...) Well I don't think it's balanced. And I think the creatures raised should be equal tier with the kil...
by howgrizzly
18 Jul 2006, 15:31

Hm. Necropolis. There is just something enchanting with the undead, as it is. Then the fact you get to play out the hordes of skeletal beings.. Well, it just adds to that dream. Not that I have dreams of raising the dead to slaughter the living.. Not at all. Muahahahah :D that was nice(creepy). I t...
by howgrizzly
18 Jul 2006, 15:28
Topic: Pedant of Mastery
Replies: 35
Views: 9479

It can't be abilities cause its somewhere in H5 already. Traits sound like Fallout to me :D. Attributes sounds much better
by howgrizzly
18 Jul 2006, 15:25
Topic: About patch 1.2
Replies: 69
Views: 16284

Where is that patch. I can't wait anymore. I'm on this site 24/24 every half hour. I don't even play H5 that much. I even look here when I'm in work :D
by howgrizzly
18 Jul 2006, 11:33
Topic: Pedant of Mastery
Replies: 35
Views: 9479

Do you like the word "stat - statistic" in a fantasy game or a book?
Well I don't.
by howgrizzly
18 Jul 2006, 07:30

Did you ever thought of combining Haven and Necropolis?
You can train units and change them to your liking :D.
It reminds me of zerg infecting terran base.
by howgrizzly
17 Jul 2006, 16:09

I dont think its quite because of the balance.More likely it is because the game is new and we still havent explored them to the fullest,but all of them have some interesting tactics and abilities.Even the plain old boring human faction has a breath of fresh air around it. I think that we played th...
by howgrizzly
17 Jul 2006, 15:57
Forum: News
Topic: Patch 1.2 Content
Replies: 65
Views: 15908

Patch 1.2 Content

@LordErtz at 2006-07-17 09:50 wrote:

Funny thing about this patch and this game is: I visit CH more than I play HOMM V

That goes for me to :D
by howgrizzly
17 Jul 2006, 13:37

PhoenixReborn wrote: @howgrizzly-you are right that the poll answers are spread among the factions...but why?

Is it because the factions are well balanced? Is it because they all have cool factor?
Yes. The factions are well balanced. You can read this in my earlier post from the middle of the poll's lifetime.
by howgrizzly
17 Jul 2006, 11:23
Topic: Expansion
Replies: 4
Views: 1626

Man there are not your ideas. Warhammer isn't Ubi's or Nival's idea either.
This post has no point in existing.
by howgrizzly
17 Jul 2006, 11:18

I'm looking at the results of the poll and I must say I'm very happy with the result. No Faction beats the other ones.
by howgrizzly
16 Jul 2006, 17:17
Topic: (screenshot / spoiler) Does anybody know what that is? lol~
Replies: 18
Views: 6211

I can't say that the polish translation is Great. But, they are submiting some patches and it's going in a good way.
by howgrizzly
16 Jul 2006, 17:12

HodgePodge wrote:Vote: Sylvan

Why? Because I like it! :-D The "Nature" faction has been my favorite throughout the entire Heroes series. And Heroes V is no exception.
Hey man I like you. You're a real fan. Fan begining with big F
I admire people with passion :D
by howgrizzly
16 Jul 2006, 14:04

Re: It seems like I hit a nerve here,

Well let me say this... there is no strategy when you use warlock. The whole campaign was empower meteor shower. As for their heroes.... get destructive magic and sorcery. WOW.... That was sooooo tough! As a necromancer you have to be more selective in what you get. You need to use skill and half a...
by howgrizzly
16 Jul 2006, 11:31
Topic: News about 1.2 patch
Replies: 16
Views: 4791

ThunderTitan wrote:
howgrizzly wrote:Maybe they are informing that the patch will give little content and when it'll come out: BAM!!! pigs will start flying.

Might be.....
Hey man. U changed my quote. :D
by howgrizzly
16 Jul 2006, 11:26

@howgrizzly Why dont you edit the name then?I think that you can edit the polls even if someone voted.You cannot add an option,but I think that you can rename one. I can't Edit the poll beacose there was a vote cast when I realized that I made the mistake. Think, if I'll change places let's say Inf...
by howgrizzly
16 Jul 2006, 11:19
Topic: News about 1.2 patch
Replies: 16
Views: 4791

Maybe they are informing that the patch will give little content and when it'll come out: BAM!!! SUPER PATCH and everyone loves it :D

Go to advanced search