Noticed a mistake :

Maeve (Haven) doesn't have the Tactics skill
by Nelgirith
28 Jun 2006, 21:05
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Most disappointing creature of Heroes V
Replies: 70
Views: 21569

Hard choice: I have 3 that come immediately to my mind : - Horned Demon : low initiative, low movement, totally useless against shooters or fast units. they are only useful if you have Teleport Assault. - Zombies : see above, except that they are never useful ;) - Genies : stupid look (do they even ...
by Nelgirith
25 Jun 2006, 20:15
Topic: So the six dragons are...?
Replies: 125
Views: 39962

As far as I remember, these were the infos that were available on the official site during the beta.

Currently, the timeline is shorter and less detailed :( http://www.mightandmagicgame.com/us/timeline.php
by Nelgirith
25 Jun 2006, 19:54

" Born from the Void, the Cosmic egg appears and hatches, freeing the twin Dragons of Order and Chaos. ASHA , the Primordial Dragon of Order creates the world by giving it shape and purpose. She then gives birth to the Elemental Dragons who are destined to guide and rule her creation. The morta...
by Nelgirith
25 Jun 2006, 19:50

That would be Asha, the one who created Ashan. Apparently, it's a she. That's possible. This dragon is never named in the backgrounds of the 6 factions. According to the Academy background, she's the dragon that taught Sar-Elam on the nature of matter and spirit and showed him the higher path of po...
by Nelgirith
25 Jun 2006, 19:12

Re: So the six dragons are...?

As we know, there are two Primordial Dragons - Asha and Urgash - and six Elemental Dragons, once created by Asha. Names mentioned in H5 and Ubisoft revelations are: - Elrath (Dragon of Light) - Malassa (Dragon of Darkness) - Sylanna (Dragon of Earth) - Sylath (Dragon of Air) So, thinking logically,...
by Nelgirith
22 Jun 2006, 18:08
Topic: Town Bonuses
Replies: 9
Views: 3571

These are town names since the topic is about town "specializations" ;|
by Nelgirith
22 Jun 2006, 13:55
Topic: Town Bonuses
Replies: 9
Views: 3571

I've been testing those city bonuses longly and noticed that some of them were currently bugged (or I just didn't understand them 8| ) The ore and wood bonuses do not work. No change in wood and ore amount noticed at the beginning of a week. (Altyr and Thalirn for Sylvan, Tarfah and Yasaar for Acade...

Go to advanced search