Search found 228 matches

by Nelgirith
20 Nov 2007, 22:38
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes 3 Music - Composer
Replies: 6
Views: 2804

They were the same as Heroes V if I remember correctly, Rob King and Paul Romero. _____________________ Those two guys also created the wonderful music in Heroes 1, Heroes 2, and Might and Magic 6, 7, 8. I didn't know that. Thanks But it seems Heroes4 was left out ? :| Also did they ever make music...
by Nelgirith
20 Nov 2007, 08:51
Forum: News
Topic: Another Five for Tribes
Replies: 44
Views: 11455

I wonder if any of the reviewers found the fan manual in the game folders? Well, if you think about it ... how many players have been whining because they wanted to DL the 3.0 version of the fan manual because they didn't bother to check the game folders ? And just to say, it was written nowhere on...
by Nelgirith
15 Nov 2007, 19:29
Topic: The Heroes V Credits Revisited
Replies: 18
Views: 5259

Guess my reports didn't annoy them enough as they still put me in the credits :D
by Nelgirith
14 Nov 2007, 19:09
Topic: No SDK for Dark Messiah
Views: 4893

Re: No SDK for Dark Messiah

I only trust (...) Blizzard *coughs* With Sony Online, they are the worst game editors. Of course they listen to their fan, then they need a year to make what their fans want and make them pay a load of money through add-ons which are totally bugged. Nival learnt a lot from Blizzard about patches t...
by Nelgirith
14 Nov 2007, 10:46
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: TotE Academy campaign M2 Tear of Asha
Replies: 4
Views: 1768

I went through the campaign scripts and it seems that indeed if you don't give the Tear to Duncan you can carry it over to Wulfstan map and if you still don't use it, you can even keep it for the last map.
by Nelgirith
14 Nov 2007, 10:42

I don't think there was any reference to a Heroes SDK ever, unlike Dark Messiah. I never said there was any reference or promise to a H5 SDK, but all the modders were hoping for one, or at least better tools for modding. With the refusal to publish the DM SDK, I doubt we'll ever see anything done f...
by Nelgirith
13 Nov 2007, 16:08

No SDK for Dark Messiah

That's a very poor decision ... and there goes the hope for the release of an H5 SDK :(
by Nelgirith
10 Nov 2007, 22:38
Topic: Starting bonus - gold vs artifact (TotE demo)
Replies: 12
Views: 4081

Duchu47 wrote:Marketplace is something you would always have before you can spend your gold. And you can sometimes get artifact giving you 250g/day.
Not many players include the marketplace in their early build order.
by Nelgirith
08 Nov 2007, 09:13
Topic: H5-TotE campaign, final map bug?
Replies: 1
Views: 1189

Yes, it's a known bug. It looks like if you fail to win the battle with Kujin and capture the town with Gotai, the captured inferno town counter isn't increased and the reinforcements never appear. If you happen to lose with Kujin again, I'd suggest you not to capture the town with Gotai but to keep...
by Nelgirith
07 Nov 2007, 21:02
Topic: Location for detailed info on new TotE abilities
Replies: 3
Views: 2284

I think you need to check the fan manual a little better then :D

Blood Rage is totally explained around page 300 (page 298-300 in the french version).

Skills are explained very well too and last ... all spells including ToE ones have their formulas. 8|
by Nelgirith
07 Nov 2007, 20:10
Topic: Starting bonus - gold vs artifact (TotE demo)
Replies: 12
Views: 4081

Re: Starting bonus - gold vs artifact (TotE demo)

Welcome, Sorry if that was mentioned before (i searched the forum): What is the point in picking gold as your starting bonus (500-1000) when you can choose artifact and, if you don't like it, sell it for about 2k gold on marketplace? Well, you have to choose between instant 500-1000g right at the b...
by Nelgirith
07 Nov 2007, 09:17
Topic: the Ultimate Skills in TotE
Replies: 19
Views: 5977

The ultimate skills path have totally changed in ToE. You'd better check here : https://www.celestialheavens.com/520
by Nelgirith
06 Nov 2007, 10:12
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: H5 - Editing Hero Portraits/Biographies
Replies: 9
Views: 12205

Ok, so basically, you want to edit a hero without having to place him on the map and to use the hero pannel ?

I fear the Reserved Hero list is the only way to do so.
by Nelgirith
06 Nov 2007, 09:24
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: H5 - Editing Hero Portraits/Biographies
Replies: 9
Views: 12205

1. It's a tga file. I suppose its size should be 128x128 like the official pics. 2. As far as I remember, a custom hero is only available on the map you created him on. If you want to create a custom hero available on every map, I'd say you should edit an existing hero in the .pak files and add him ...
by Nelgirith
05 Nov 2007, 20:55
Topic: Last battle + ending in TotE campaign [Spoilers]
Replies: 8
Views: 3433

Heretic_Cata wrote:My memory may be fuzzy - but didn't HoF ended with Raelag seeking the orcs in the east ?
You're right, but in fact Raelag has done absolutely nothing in ToE. He didn't bring the Orcs in the war, it's Alaric by killing Quroq who did so
by Nelgirith
05 Nov 2007, 16:39
Topic: TOTE orcs help!
Replies: 20
Views: 8625

jcw wrote:Where do you get the "Vessal of Shallasa" spell, cause have been running around for weeks trying to get from the green stronghold in the NE corner, and to the Teal stronghold?
Build a Traveler's Hut (or whatever the english name is) in a town and buy a talisman ? ;)
by Nelgirith
04 Nov 2007, 21:39
Topic: Heroes V, TotE, final map
Replies: 3
Views: 2018

Re: Heroes V, TotE, final map

Does anyone know how to get the Instant Travel spell on the final campaign map with Zehir? Its one of the secondary objectives. What Heretic_Cata said. Also, I have seen other people's comments on getting reinforcements for the attack on Talonguard - but i don't get any at all and my army is pitifu...
by Nelgirith
26 Oct 2007, 15:40
Topic: Tribes Review at Games Radar
Replies: 37
Views: 7974

Tribes Review at Games Radar

Well it's not because german reviews gave ToE a mark above 8/10 that it makes them better :p

But this review is really ... uhm ... poor ... Even though, I kinda agree with his last sentence. Nival did exactly the same mistake with the Orc in ToE that they did with the dwarves in HoF.
by Nelgirith
24 Oct 2007, 08:06
Topic: ToE Necro Campaign - Sorrow and Vampirism
Replies: 15
Views: 5000

I'm now on the final mission of the Necropolis campaign, and have yet to see a single new spell (other than Firewall moving to Destructive Level 3). Are there supposed to be any new level 5 destructon spells??? If not, what's your point??? @Wurtzel : I don't even understand what the point of your q...
by Nelgirith
23 Oct 2007, 22:49
Topic: Memory Mentor?
Replies: 14
Views: 9337

It looks like a mage on a flying carpet. You visit him and you can forget any skill even the ones your hero has by default or racial skills for a fee (2500 or 3500g iirc). For each skill level you "forgot", your hero will be offered a new random choice of skills, as if he was levelling up ...

Go to advanced search