Search found 562 matches

by maltz
20 Jul 2006, 03:31
Forum: Articles
Topic: Academy Walkthrough Started
Replies: 16
Views: 8941

The Mage → The Defiant Mage

On heroic it is so easy to reach level 10. Better not fight any neutral without a good purpose, or be prepare to miss out a few stat boosts. Here are a list of neutrals to fight: -- Neutrals blocking stat boosters -- Neutrals blocking saw mill, ore pit and mercury lab -- Neutral blocking the mana we...
by maltz
20 Jul 2006, 01:04
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Crazy Nicolai (Spoiler)
Replies: 26
Views: 8532

Re: Maltz,Nicolai

Nicolai and his heroes get a lot of archers from the neutral stacks on the map. The longer you wait, the more they will get. 10K skeleton does not sound too bad. If you run around to gather more troops, and hire a lot of skeleton archers yourself, you should be able to wipe out 1/2 of it when the ba...
by maltz
19 Jul 2006, 20:44
Topic: Sylvan Campaign - Mission 3 help pls
Replies: 9
Views: 3636

How did you people handle the cat and mouse chase of the first month? I don't know how you handle the first week, but during my two runs on this mission (both heroic), this Zoltan (?) guy was conveniently running beside me. If I bring a weak army, then he attacks me; otherwise he tries to retreat b...
by maltz
19 Jul 2006, 17:58
Topic: Crazy Nicolai (Spoiler)
Replies: 26
Views: 8532

Re: Killing Nicolai

and no one else has, or has beaten it... Er... did you read my reply on gamefaq, before you post the same question here? Actually tons of people has kicked Nicolai's arse on heroic. So again I go: Expert Dark + Sandro's cloak. If you don't have them, then you can try this: 1) Take as many castles a...
by maltz
19 Jul 2006, 14:43
Topic: The Ranger → The Refugees
Replies: 59
Views: 31960

The Ranger → The Refugees

Thanks for the great walkthrough! Just a little suggestion: Light magic is very, very useful for this campaign, especially in higher difficulties towards the end. (Resurrection) If you see it offered, better take it.
by maltz
19 Jul 2006, 14:43
Topic: The Ranger → The Refugees
Replies: 59
Views: 31960

The Ranger → The Refugees

If you would like to take a look at the original page visit this link:
https://www.celestialheavens.com/577
by maltz
18 Jul 2006, 21:54
Topic: Sylvan Common Buildings
Replies: 2
Views: 2176

Sylvan Common Buildings

The mage guild... eh...

Really looks like something that I shouldn't have thought of. Actually many prehistorical humans worship that. :>
by maltz
18 Jul 2006, 19:56
Topic: initiative - testing
Replies: 16
Views: 6477

Pitsu wrote:Hmm, some my results that have not been available anywhere yet:

http://www.celestialheavens.com/admin/pitsu/ATBbar2.pdf
This file is great!
by maltz
18 Jul 2006, 19:50
Topic: Sylvan Campaign Mission 5 - The Vampire Lord 5-5, 5:5 Guide
Replies: 51
Views: 20761

I am not sure if it is so in every game, but the first stack of spectral dragons should guard sandro's cloak artifact. I was lucky to get it, too. However, when I went back and restart this mission a couple of dozens times later, many different artifacts pop up. It seems to me that those 2 artifact...
by maltz
17 Jul 2006, 21:07
Topic: Biara (spoiler)
Replies: 7
Views: 3114

Damn, she deserves one. I mean she is smartest character in whole story *** 1st Run *** Findan: I have defeated you! Now you will do what I say! Give me whatever you robbed from Tieru! Biara: You mean the scroll? Sure, let me live and I will give you the scroll. Findan: Your fate is in my hand! You...
by maltz
17 Jul 2006, 15:15
Topic: Biara (spoiler)
Replies: 7
Views: 3114

Biara (spoiler)

Well, this is not a Biara fan thread... :D Her model is ugly and her voice is too manipulated to be sexy. I just have a question regarding Biara, the succubus. After being banished back by Agrael in the end of the Inferno campaign, Biara came back, this time shape-shifting to become Shadya. She was ...
by maltz
17 Jul 2006, 13:40
Topic: (screenshot / spoiler) Does anybody know what that is? lol~
Replies: 18
Views: 6187

That "E, E_Enter, Num_Enter" thing bothers me. I thought my copy (cough) got some problem -- now I am relieved.

Why has such an obvious programming error pass the testers?
by maltz
12 Jul 2006, 18:00
Topic: Infiltrate the Dungeon Campaign
Replies: 34
Views: 16249

The Warlock → The Clanlord

On heroic, this mission is not supposed be a "hero again wipes it clean" cake walk. The creatures are all different every time (except for the Imps on the wood and ore.) Some of them were much easier than the others. One should pick their targets carefully. After the 3rd week and a few lev...
by maltz
07 Jul 2006, 16:20

In respond to chaosholm: I just finished the entire campaign on heroic. Here are a few of my observations: 1) With all kinds of knowledge, mana + feats, I have 330+ mana on mission 5. Legions of familiars and Imps drained ALMOST all of my mana -- but I still got a little left! Those little mana poin...
by maltz
06 Jul 2006, 13:39

> I suggest you take Offense, Destructive Magic, Luck and Logistics. As for Raelag's build, I would replace Logistics and Offense with Sorcery (magic insight, mana regeneration, erratic mana) and Enlightenment (intelligence). Sorcery premits fast casting and more mana, and enlightenment boosts spell...
by maltz
04 Jul 2006, 00:52
Topic: The Necromancer → The Lord of Heresh
Replies: 55
Views: 46657

The Necromancer → The Lord of Heresh

The above walkthrough states that "Attacking Godric this soon is the best way to win this scenario". I don't think this is true. I fought a well-built (lv 24+10) Godric twice (on heroic), one on Day 1 Week 2 with 549 skeleton archers, and the other on Day 5 Week 3, with 1760 skeleton arche...
by maltz
22 Jun 2006, 13:37
Topic: Necro Walkthrough Started
Replies: 25
Views: 12309

The Necromancer → The Temptation

The Orange patrol bug goes that if one loads a game, the patrols stop patrolling. This can be a game killer if the 2nd patrol stops on the only route to the right. I had to restart my game when it happened. We can actually abuse this bug to our advantage -- when the patrols walk to the most distant ...
by maltz
22 Jun 2006, 13:32
Forum: Walkthroughs
Topic: The Necromancer → The Regicide
Replies: 6
Views: 12100

The Necromancer → The Regicide

I really like the colorful underground... :-D
Edited on Mon, Jul 31 2006, 21:34 by maltz
by maltz
22 Jun 2006, 13:32
Forum: Walkthroughs
Topic: The Necromancer → The Regicide
Replies: 6
Views: 12100

The Necromancer → The Regicide

If you would like to take a look at the original page visit this link:
https://www.celestialheavens.com/552
by maltz
22 Jun 2006, 13:31
Topic: The Necromancer → The Attack
Replies: 28
Views: 21124

The Necromancer → The Attack

Not sure whether this is true before patch 1.2... there is a Sylvana(?) Ancient (level-up tree) south of Lorekeep, somewhere close to the lumber mil. :)
Edited on Mon, Jul 31 2006, 06:51 by maltz

Go to advanced search