Search found 562 matches

by maltz
21 Dec 2011, 18:38
Forum: Articles
Topic: Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Inferno - Fearful Symmetry
Replies: 14
Views: 15127

Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Inferno - Fearful Symmetry

That's a very good usage of portals! I wonder whether the AI will bug out if they accmulated too many heroes on the other end of the portal. :D
by maltz
21 Dec 2011, 18:24
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: 1.2 Bugs
Replies: 53
Views: 23289

(16) Feature or bug? A lot of bonuses are carried over through campaign missions. For example, if in mission one you picked the Platinum level Dynasty Trait to give 150 racial ability points at the beginning of every battle, it carries into mission two even if you no longer pick that trait anymore. ...
by maltz
21 Dec 2011, 18:11
Topic: Why do i start from level 1 int the final campaign(mixed)???
Replies: 2
Views: 2840

There is a warning in the official forum's bug list that if you used a custom hero to finish a campaign, or changed the default hero's Might/Magic affinity half way, there is going to be (unexpected) troubles later.

Not sure whether patch 1.2 have fixed this problem.
by maltz
21 Dec 2011, 18:08
Topic: Sanctuary Campaign- I think this is a bug in the game.
Views: 2350

Don't worry if you can't max out your hero's level in one particular mission. There are always a lot more enemies to fight in the next one.
by maltz
21 Dec 2011, 16:07
Forum: News
Topic: Polls and Bugs
Replies: 8
Views: 4432

Polls and Bugs

I believe that most people don't rush to buy games because (1) they will become much cheaper a year later; and (2) they are full of bugs at the beginning. I had to buy MMH6 as quickly as possible so I can help with the website's walkthrough. If not for this reason I would definitely put it on hold, ...
by maltz
21 Dec 2011, 16:00

(12) During the Tactics deployment stage before a battle starts, there are still little green arrows marking the location of the opponents' stacks.

(13) AI's Imperial Griffins still do not battle dive.
by maltz
21 Dec 2011, 15:59
Topic: Respecialization
Replies: 6
Views: 5135

Respecialization was only available to me in the Necropolis campaign (not sure about level 10, but definitely available at level 20). :|
by maltz
21 Dec 2011, 15:56
Topic: Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Haven - A Battle Lost and Won
Replies: 12
Views: 13393

Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Haven - A Battle Lost and Won

Recently I have heard quite a few comments about the difficulty of this mission. While I still think the order of conquest suggested in the walkthrough is quite optimized, at the time of writing this I did not realize that Arache is bugged and drains a lot more than 15% of the damage dealt. So I mus...
by maltz
20 Dec 2011, 23:47
Topic: Patch 1.2 is here!
Replies: 11
Views: 5682

Strangely, after seeing all the changes that are supposed to happen in 1.2 (luck works, the 25th anniversary now works on every in-game day I play, etc.), my game still shows version 1.1.1 on the bottom right of My Dynasty. Is it normal? And when I ran gu.exe, I got a failed message that my game is ...
by maltz
20 Dec 2011, 21:06
Topic: Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Inferno - Angel, Angel, Burning B
Replies: 15
Views: 11449

Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Inferno - Angel, Angel, Burning B

Inded, the dogs have a smaller weekly growth compared to the other two core creatures. For example, a core creature building's weekly growth is 5:3:5. I guess the designer of this campaign really likes dogs, so (s)he gave plenty of free dogs on the map, and also boosted Xana's dog stack by almost tw...
by maltz
20 Dec 2011, 17:57

(1) Saw thie from the official forum that worths a mention - on My Dynasty, comparing your achievement with someone else's will replace all your own achievements with the person you are comparing to. Don't compare achievements! (2) Edited: This bug has been fixed, but previous saves where Dynasty We...
by maltz
20 Dec 2011, 14:47
Topic: Patch 1.2 is here!
Replies: 11
Views: 5682

Here is the release notes about bug fixes: Source (official forum): http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5861060878/m/4731021179 The patch 1.2 is now available. To download the patch connect to the game and launch it. Here is a quick list of the main fixes brought by Patch 1.2: • Unit abilities ...
by maltz
19 Dec 2011, 20:58
Topic: Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Sanctuary - The Fury and the Mire
Replies: 12
Views: 14944

Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Sanctuary - The Fury and the Mire

Thanks! It is hard to make people smile but not offending anybody these days. I guess Blackhole doesn't mind jokes on them.
by maltz
19 Dec 2011, 20:49
Topic: A Battle Lost & Won mission
Replies: 1
Views: 2173

Where and when did you fight it? What did he have and what did you have?
by maltz
19 Dec 2011, 18:19
Topic: Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Sanctuary - The Winding Star
Replies: 15
Views: 9499

Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Sanctuary - The Winding Star

Found some very good information from the official forum - here comes a list of artifact sets that may be completed in each campaign. Necropolis: Magister, Vagrant, Warlord Haven: Guardian, Prophet Sanctuary: Prophet, Guardian Inferno: Trickster, Warlord, Magister Stronghold: Warlord, Regent, Prophe...
by maltz
18 Dec 2011, 12:08
Topic: Haven Campaign-final mission
Views: 2014

Maybe you would like to share which method you used? It might be helpful to others.
by maltz
18 Dec 2011, 12:06
Topic: Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Haven - Fair is Foul and Foul is
Replies: 24
Views: 14648

Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Haven - Fair is Foul and Foul is

Maybe this works: un-equip the dynasty weapon and equip it again.
by maltz
17 Dec 2011, 13:32
Topic: Help! Necro campaign 3 oddness
Replies: 7
Views: 3630

In my game, I did not see the Tear of Asha structure. (I tried to take it as soon as possible. Maybe worth a try?)
by maltz
16 Dec 2011, 21:37
Topic: Help! Necro campaign 3 oddness
Replies: 7
Views: 3630

I was looking at the Tear of Asha building for an Inferno Town - Meteors are fired at any enemy hero entering the player’s Area of Control, dealing 1000 damage (Fire) to all creature stacks in their army . That seems to fit your description. Do you (live long enough to) see a dragon thing hoovering ...
by maltz
16 Dec 2011, 18:35
Topic: very frustrating mission
Replies: 13
Views: 6552

This puzzles me. The Red AI to your south can easily use the one-way portal to invade you. Why bother taking the long route? Anyway, I guess a good solution to your problem is to restart the mission and take everything as fast as possible in the order suggested by the walkthrough. You won't be punis...

Go to advanced search