Search found 562 matches

by maltz
28 Oct 2011, 20:39
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: How to rotate the world map & change camera height?
Replies: 9
Views: 15652

Am I supposed to remember anything 5 years ago? :D Actually some faint memories do come back. I think there is a camera restrain to be edited (increase the threshold 10 fold or so) in the configure files. I also had to be careful not to make the view too horizontal or the game will pause for a long ...
by maltz
28 Oct 2011, 19:59
Topic: How to rotate the world map & change camera height?
Replies: 9
Views: 15652

Changing camera height is good for screenshot purpose.
Here is an example:

Without it every screenshot will come at the preset angle, which can get boring after a while.
by maltz
28 Oct 2011, 17:17
Topic: Any console code?
Replies: 7
Views: 4915

About a few months ago I saw the promo of heroes 6 and thought "maybe Angelspit will ask me to participate in walkthrough writings again"! And here I am! Just got the game today and exploring bits by bits. :)
by maltz
28 Oct 2011, 14:40
Topic: Any console code?
Views: 4915

Any console code?

Such as "reveal map" or "add 1000 EXP" type of code? Thanks.
by maltz
28 Oct 2011, 13:54
Topic: Tutorial campaign questions
Replies: 4
Views: 2698

I tried W and D but it didn't work. So it is indeed the nature of the tutorial. That feels better. I think the ability to properly deploy units, wait, and various subtle commands makes the highest difficulty possible and enjoyable (not just restarting until I get lucky). By the way, is the heroic di...
by maltz
28 Oct 2011, 13:05
Topic: Tutorial campaign questions
Replies: 4
Views: 2698

Tutorial campaign questions

Maybe it is just because I am still early in the tutorial...

1. How to manually deploy troops (choose their locations) before the battle begin? The default formation is very ineffective.
2. How to Wait and Defend? The buttons are also greyed out.

Thanks.
by maltz
28 Oct 2011, 11:39
Topic: Why not "HOMM6" but "MMH6"?
Replies: 6
Views: 3206

Thanks for the explaination. Might and Magic: Heroes VI sounds good. :D
by maltz
27 Oct 2011, 18:52
Topic: Why not "HOMM6" but "MMH6"?
Replies: 6
Views: 3206

Why not "HOMM6" but "MMH6"?

I am pretty sure this question has been asked before... copy right issues? ;|
by maltz
10 Jan 2009, 23:57
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: useful King's Bounty (the Legend) site?
Views: 4070

Ok thanks for the tips!
by maltz
08 Jan 2009, 02:50
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: useful King's Bounty (the Legend) site?
Views: 4070

useful King's Bounty (the Legend) site?

Hello, I wonder whethere there is any good site for checking up information about "King's Bounty - the Legend". I just started the game and I'd like to be 10 times more informed... :) If there is no such site, are people here willing to start a foum and put up with some strategies? From wh...
by maltz
07 Dec 2007, 17:48
Forum: Articles
Topic: Tribes of the East → To Honor our Fathers → Moth
Replies: 11
Views: 6109

1. Still 5.
2. Only artifacts that belong to a set carries over. They carry such artifacts they own at the end of their last mission.
by maltz
26 Nov 2007, 19:49
Forum: Campfire
Topic: The Ending Days
Replies: 12
Views: 2080

(2) Yesterday I dug Gong Tzai's grave in the garden, a hole about one-foot deep. Would like to dig further but I already hit the rocks. My parents made this request as the cold Canadian winter is coming, and the ground will be frozen, making it very difficult to dig. I was trying to refuse, because ...
by maltz
26 Nov 2007, 19:10
Forum: Campfire
Topic: The Ending Days
Replies: 12
Views: 2080

The Ending Days

(1) So the end comes close for Gong Tzai, born a Yorkshire Terrier, May 13, 1992. This morning he has no interest eating. We serve food to his mouth, which doesn't bother to open. We know the end is close. Usually you can hear family making wishes such as: "I wish him live for one more day.&quo...
by maltz
23 Nov 2007, 06:25
Topic: Tribes of the East → To Honor our Fathers → Hunting the Hunter
Replies: 61
Views: 40111

Tribes of the East → To Honor our Fathers → Hunting the Hunter

Throughout the campaign I didn't really find any use of the wyverns. Maybe I never had the money to get the building early, so I always had a small wyvern army. Yet the cyclops (unamed) are just too good when you have 200+ chieftains.
by maltz
22 Nov 2007, 09:24
Topic: Tribes of the East ￾→ Flying to the Rescue ￾→ A
Replies: 92
Views: 53227

Tribes of the East ￾→ Flying to the Rescue ￾→ A

Hm.. killing 5-6 devils in a counter strike doesn't seem a lot. On heroic, there are 40+ devils to start, so each blow you are killing off only 1/8 of their stack. But our 24 angels will be dead in about 4 blows. And it is not just the devils wer are dealing with. I think there are 6 enemy stacks in...
by maltz
22 Nov 2007, 01:40
Topic: Tribes of the East → To Honor our Fathers → One
Replies: 90
Views: 43468

If you are much weaker than the AI they will attack you in town. So you still have a little control over that. The "successful stories" usually don't suggest week4-5 Teal (as their army is too good for that). The ballista may be the best solution for an 'on-time" Teal if you can take ...
by maltz
20 Nov 2007, 22:08
Topic: Tribes of the East → To Honor our Fathers → One
Replies: 90
Views: 43468

Tribes of the East → To Honor our Fathers → One

Maybe there is an answer from the mission script: https://www.celestialheavens.com/features/walkthroughs/homm5/toe/TotE_c2m2_script.txt Hm wait a second, I think a lightning struck me and I know why. If you look at the script you can see that Teal (heroic) will start moving on Day 24, only IF: (1) T...
by maltz
20 Nov 2007, 21:28
Topic: Final Walkthroughs Completed
Replies: 44
Views: 21021

Tribes of the East → Flying to the Rescue → Dark

Thanks everyone for the supports and hopefully my English isn't a big problem for you.
by maltz
20 Nov 2007, 21:22
Topic: Tribes of the East ￾→ Flying to the Rescue ￾→ A
Replies: 92
Views: 53227

Tribes of the East ￾→ Flying to the Rescue ￾→ A

This is not the first time I hear that Knight's ultimate would work. (They used to be the worst ultimate out there, but not sure about ver 3.0.) How much does each strike hit, say on the Devils?

Go to advanced search