Search found 119 matches

by Odish
24 Jun 2007, 13:34
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: For those of you who feel the Renegades are fine as they are
Replies: 63
Views: 12783

Necromancers will be absolutely undefeatable with it. Between raise dead, vampirism, and mark of the necromancer none will stand a chance of defeating them.
YES! YES!!! Bow before us puny mortals!!! Mwahahahaha! :devious:

this could make necromancers alot of fun to play with.[/code]
by Odish
06 Jun 2007, 14:28
Forum: News
Topic: Necropolis Alternate Upgrades
Replies: 78
Views: 15196

so, now that a dragonl costs only 100g and some mercury more than the wraith, what will you buy? the wraith or will you simply skip to the dragon?
by Odish
06 Jun 2007, 14:07
Topic: emphasize strength or compensate weakness?
Replies: 28
Views: 11110

well ofcourse no one is going to take destructive with haven. tjis will not be compensation nor strenghning the army. It has nothing to do with that faction and so it is comparing apples and potatoes. basically haven play is quite straight forwardt. take defence, attack and leadership. then choose 2...
by Odish
29 May 2007, 12:13
Topic: Scoop: Alternate Inferno Upgrades
Replies: 62
Views: 14144

Scoop: Alternate Inferno Upgrades

for me they look like they all got some terrible disease that is killing them slowly and painfully.(especially the imp) the only one that seem to be healthy is the pit fiend, but he also looks like a firefly with that glowing abdomin. I don't know, I liked the other alts but this one, not so much. t...
by Odish
23 May 2007, 21:55
Topic: Dungeon Alternate Upgrades
Replies: 109
Views: 21206

actually the mistress whip doesn't look firey(?), it looks like some enrgy. made me think of "spaceballs" and "May the shwarts be with you" :rofl:
goota love that movie
by Odish
23 May 2007, 09:06

Where you from Odish? I'm from Israel and, when I think about it gain, maybe the lack of shooters will cripple them enough to not make them uber powerfull I think the loss of the double strike of the minotaur for the aura of bravery is not bad. I never built minotaur before, but now if they can hel...
by Odish
22 May 2007, 22:29

first, and foremost, the red dragon has crazy eyes and also seems like a crazy smile/laugh. he looks like he's rabied or something secondly the mistress looks like a mutated wonder woman with the blue and red colors, those weird comic sunglasses(?) and the super short shorts (f**k-me-pants is how it...
by Odish
19 May 2007, 12:09
Topic: Preview of the Sylvan Upgrades
Replies: 88
Views: 19976

But the new Druid has a different hat.
Yes, and the treant is a christmas tree instead of an oak or smt
by Odish
18 May 2007, 09:16

Re: Preview of the Sylvan Upgrades

The philosophy of the communists aint bad, but the way the communism are funded in comm.countries are really, really bad. Except Israel... but maybe it's just me not being a muslim. Probably something about your comment went above my head but.. Hmm..Sorry to burst your bubble but Israel is definite...
by Odish
16 May 2007, 07:54

Is It not obvious that this are the "brothers from the north" of the elves? They all seem to come from a colder place then the nice warm woods of the normal elves. the new sprite looks like she has frost on her arms and the flowers looks frosty too, the bladesinger(how about slinger instea...
by Odish
01 May 2007, 12:33

@BoardGuest... Mostly I do agree with you, since taking defence with a warlock would never match the defence of a knight. Maybe I should have explained myself better. I first thought about it the other day when I played warlock and got defence- I wasn't sure it was a good choice. then I also wondere...
by Odish
29 Apr 2007, 16:20
Topic: Academy Skills advice
Replies: 14
Views: 4654

How do you know which magic school will you get from the library each level? if I got dark in lvl 3 will I get dark up to lvl 5?
by Odish
29 Apr 2007, 11:21

I consider the Wizards ranged troops a strenght and boosting them is boosting one of his strenghts :) The Wizard has always had good ranged attackers that have always had more attack than defense (unlike Heroes II Lich f.e.) Well, I consider this as compensating for the low attack values of the wiz...
by Odish
27 Apr 2007, 16:29
Topic: Patch 1.5 Next Week
Replies: 39
Views: 15563

what about the bug of sprites doing nothing but wait to be slaughtered when facing a necropolis army?
by Odish
26 Apr 2007, 10:05

emphasize strength or compensate weakness?

I was wondering, what is the best or favourable strategies when you play. Do you emphasize the strengths of the faction or try to compensate for its weaknesses? for example, say you're playing dungeon who's strong on attack and spell power, will you take the attack skill thus making the troops more ...
by Odish
31 Mar 2007, 12:33
Topic: No Man´s Land
Replies: 1
Views: 1029

No Man´s Land

I was playing as Dungeon on the map "No Man´s Land" with patch 1.41 and got power of speed. The description says that ou get mass haste on advanced level but I only got haste and I could cast it on a single unit only.
Is there a known bug about it? I havn't seen any post about this problem.
by Odish
29 Mar 2007, 11:42
Topic: Diffrences between patches
Replies: 2
Views: 1551

Diffrences between patches

Hi all
I was wondering, What is the diffrence between patch 1.4 and 1.41?
I Didn't even knew there was a patch like that until yesterday I clicked the update launcher and it downloaded it

Thanx in Advanced
by Odish
26 Mar 2007, 10:01
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Beta Treant Sketch
Replies: 26
Views: 6936

it looks more like something that a person might see in their nightmares and less like something that a little kid drew
Precisely
by Odish
25 Mar 2007, 17:53

Well I like it's oval face and slim body like he could entangle his body around you and crush you to death like a python. I don't really know. I just likes the way it looks better! can't put my finger on the exact reason.
by Odish
24 Mar 2007, 19:56

Well, I guess I'm the only one who likes the treant from the game.
I mean, When I first saw this beta treant i thought "cool, a very nice idea for a treant" and then I saw the new one and thought that it's better. I like it's skinny alien look and the "hair".

Go to advanced search