Search found 119 matches

by Odish
19 Nov 2006, 19:51
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Favourite Scenario
Replies: 3
Views: 1352

Yay! I'm first to vote (for the necropolis scenario by the way)!!!!!! :D :D :D I don't really remember much of the other's story accept that in 'tear for Ossir' i've beaten everything and saw all signs and still didn't win... I just like the necropolis faction, and the academy so 'Mahirs Gamble' is ...
by Odish
17 Nov 2006, 14:19
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Campaign system
Replies: 18
Views: 4765

One story-more sides This was in H1 where you choose one of four lords (every presenting his own race) and played all maps with theme Linear There are more campaigns but they all must be completed in certain order. This system is in H5. I´d like a combination of this two. where u get different pres...
by Odish
15 Nov 2006, 18:57
Topic: Treant ability
Replies: 1
Views: 1167

Treant ability

found this in age of heroes sight: treant special ability: turbo boost having succesfully completed OCP (overweight creature program) this creature is now able to move with lightning speed. some say it comes with a personality alteration and violent tendencies,but experts already working on a cure. ...
by Odish
11 Nov 2006, 01:22
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Mod request
Replies: 6
Views: 4507

Thanx alot!
now i can patch... :D
by Odish
09 Nov 2006, 23:55
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Mod request
Replies: 6
Views: 4507

Mod request

Is it possible to change the master gremlins repair ability back to how it was in version 1.0? Because I really like to patch the game but I hate the fact that they've change that, and since academy is my favourite faction (except necropolis) I havn't done so, so far. so if it can be done I would re...
by Odish
09 Nov 2006, 23:41
Topic: creature evolution?
Replies: 14
Views: 3682

creature evolution?

what happened to them, there used to be once a week now it's hardly once every 2 weeks or so..
I know DM posted one this week (or was it last one?) but come on. they're one of the best thing in this forum..
by Odish
09 Nov 2006, 23:38
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: The Patch 1.4 Paper Doll
Replies: 70
Views: 23964

Is there less place for artifacts that u don´t wear on you?
in 3 u had 4 slots to put bag of gold, clover leaf and stuff like that. here there's just one slot?!
by Odish
04 Nov 2006, 20:15
Topic: Dwarves fire pet lizard...
Replies: 59
Views: 10400

if there would come something else than a behemoth into h5 stronghold (i hope it will come one good day), id be really pissed (so yeah, i dont want cyclopses as lvl 7.). so i wouldnt want behemoths as dwarf level 7. so efreets... actually they would be better than firelizards. but i doubt nival is ...
by Odish
20 Oct 2006, 15:44
Topic: HV on a game server
Replies: 1
Views: 1102

HV on a game server

Hi, just wanted to know if it's possible to play HV via a game server and if so do you know of one that has it

thnx...
by Odish
16 Oct 2006, 16:56
Topic: Town Problem
Replies: 21
Views: 6596

I have the same problem.
Sylvan and Academy castles looks like that and the Inferno one´s looks grey instead of red
the rest of the castles looks normal
I don´t know why or how to fix it...
by Odish
13 Oct 2006, 22:27
Topic: Lava & Magma Dragons?!
Replies: 56
Views: 14523

I think they're ok, I would just calll them lizard instead of dragon cause that what they look like to me.. they r fire/magma because that's the theme of the faction (that lives in snow terrain ;| :| ) and they're dragons because that the religion in the game. it does'nt make it ok but atleast under...
by Odish
02 Oct 2006, 06:41
Topic: The towns which should be featured in the expansion
Replies: 184
Views: 36059

maybe it's stupid but how do you promounce naga?
with g like ginger or like gold?
by Odish
07 Aug 2006, 09:14
Topic: Sorceress' Town Evolution
Replies: 54
Views: 24473

I'll go with H2 because I like the paggoda -like red tower and the mage guild. H5 is the runerup, mainly because finaly the fortress facing outside instead of inside. I never quite got it, why is the entrance to a town with all it's towers and the moat is directed into the town. do you suppose to en...
by Odish
26 Jul 2006, 22:09
Topic: Skeleton Evolution
Replies: 40
Views: 19489

voted H5 archers!
because in their icon they look like they're smiling! (and they are really gr8 to play with)
by Odish
26 Jul 2006, 22:00
Topic: Haven Revolution
Replies: 55
Views: 24424

H3 for me! the way the portal watches over the city from the sky is just spectacular. I love this town just for that! H5 is again stupid. why would the jousting arena would be stuck 50 stories high and not on land. poor horses, must go up and down all those stairs every time a hero needs them.. :dis...
by Odish
26 Jul 2006, 21:44
Topic: Necropolis evolution
Replies: 45
Views: 23210

Voted HIV. Looks good. I like the cities in HIV. HII looks way too crouded, just like all cities in HII. and what the hell is the bone dragon doing on a merry-go-round?!?! (however, I noticed this forum is a bit obsessed with everything from HII, so I'll let it slide that HII always wins no matter w...
by Odish
22 Jul 2006, 15:39
Topic: Undocumented 1.2 changes
Replies: 47
Views: 15192

"theres enough dragons in this game already. a PHOENIX icon would have been way cooler, theyre more special" I think that if it's the cursor they've changed than each faction should get the icon of her mount: horse for haven, unicorn for sylvan etc.. although I don't get why you need a dif...
by Odish
19 Jul 2006, 22:07
Topic: List the Underpowered tier 7 Units!!!
Replies: 85
Views: 21914

I'm sorry if it's a bit of an offtopic but.. I just lik to say that I think you all are clinging too much to old homm games. you just want the old chritaristics of the creatures (likr arcdevils teleport or bonedragon 50% reesistence vs. ranged attacks) instead of accepting the new stuff nival did. w...
by Odish
15 Jun 2006, 22:55
Forum: Articles
Topic: Inferno Creatures
Replies: 32
Views: 13791

Inferno Creatures

Ammm..Did anyone noticed the succubos wings are upside down? She won't get far with these...

Go to advanced search