Search found 103 matches

by Metal Wolf
28 Sep 2007, 12:39
Forum: News
Topic: Time to taste the Tribes
Replies: 85
Views: 31207

Time to taste the Tribes

King imp, AllanPoe: Mixed neutrals? what do you mean?
by Metal Wolf
28 Sep 2007, 12:22
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Vampire Lord
Replies: 18
Views: 6772

Vampire Lord

Wow! That looks awesome... I've been waiting to see creatures roaming in their castles for a long long time...

Where is it from? the new TotE demo? a mod? I'll be very dissapointed if thats just a photoshop trick...
by Metal Wolf
13 Sep 2007, 19:45
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: A couple questions...
Replies: 10
Views: 2759

Speaking of questions related to the editor, I have one too!

I have HoF and I want to start working on a certain map... Do you think that it would be possible to convert it to ToE as soon as it comes out?
(Maybe soemone here had a similar experience with converting regular H5 maps into HoF format?)
by Metal Wolf
08 Sep 2007, 14:55
Topic: The Battlerager - Fortress' alternative upgrades
Replies: 1
Views: 1608

The Battlerager - Fortress' alternative upgrades

What do you think of him? Seems that he is still no match for other 4th tier creatures, even the unapgraded ones. Yet, I like him! always liked the design of these brawlers/berserkers, and in seems that the battlerager can at least take a hit or two, unlike the former... And his abilites - sound pro...
by Metal Wolf
07 Sep 2007, 15:38
Topic: Heroes 5 isn't a true Heroes of Might & Magic game.
Replies: 138
Views: 46303

In H2, which I mostly played, I was trembling in my castle when the "violet guy" on Broken Alliance came around, throwing all my forces at him in a desperate attempt to survive. It was drama, epic battles with a lone boar running around while the broken remains of my towers shot down the ...
by Metal Wolf
07 Sep 2007, 15:24
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Tribes of the East Fan-Made Wallpaper
Replies: 14
Views: 5802

Tribes of the East Fan-Made Wallpaper

Imo that looks bad.

You could have at least added the logo.
by Metal Wolf
05 Sep 2007, 15:30
Forum: Articles
Topic: Fortress Section Update
Replies: 40
Views: 9448

Fortress Creatures Statistics

The Battlerager... still no match for other 4th tier creatures, even the unapgraded ones. Yet, I like him! always liked the design of these brawlers/berserkers, and in seems that the battlerager can at least take a hit or two, unlike the former... And his abilites - sound promising. Bash- guess its ...
by Metal Wolf
05 Sep 2007, 12:15

Blake -

Really liked your post, very well written. Totally agree with you.
by Metal Wolf
04 Sep 2007, 21:36

Saying that Ubi/Nival dont care/dont listen to fans is BULL****. They're not supposed to do that! First of all, they have their own opinions about some matters - If you had the oppertunity to produce a film based on some book you've read (ahhmm..LOTR anyone?) wouldnt you have had your own vision abo...
by Metal Wolf
08 Aug 2007, 17:45
Topic: General LotA thread-Thoughts and opinions thus far.
Replies: 50
Views: 19701

I've posted a reply on the LOTA thread in the map-making forum about it... Anyway - I'm on the last mission, and I really like this project - despite a few small problems - very well done! The thing I like the most about LOTA is the overall look of the maps - easy to notice that every single tile wa...
by Metal Wolf
26 Jul 2007, 06:56
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: Heroes V Legends of the Ancients
Replies: 317
Views: 310677

Ok.. Ive been playing LOTA for a couple of days now. Just wanted to say to the creator/s of these camaigns - very good job! I think that the best thing about it is the design and the look of the maps - easy to notice that every single tile was well-thought beforehand... It just makes me want to expl...
by Metal Wolf
16 Jul 2007, 21:01
Topic: New ToE screenshots
Replies: 27
Views: 17776

pic 5 - The sky is visible on the adventure map... how come? is it only to make it look "prettier" , or is that how it's gonna be in Toe? pic 6 - Looks like they made the Cyclops' horns shorter and his head not as prolonged as it were... looks less like a Minotaur now, but still, I hope hi...
by Metal Wolf
20 May 2007, 16:55
Topic: Tribes of the East Interview
Replies: 79
Views: 16130

Tribes of the East Interview

Ok, I look at the barbarian lineup but I dont see the orcish chick which appears in the screenshots...

Is she supposed to be the Orcish Shaman?or was she dropped off? Whats going on? :/
by Metal Wolf
28 Apr 2007, 13:26
Topic: King´s Bounty Trailer and Shots
Replies: 58
Views: 12254

King´s Bounty Trailer and Shots

"I think there is a big difference in that between H3 and H5. Almost always lower tier and even 1st tier creatures come in handy in H5 imo. " I agree to some extent... in H5 this feature is much closer to H2's than H3's - but still till, in H5 the great numbers of the low-tier creatures (a...
by Metal Wolf
27 Apr 2007, 20:48

oh and another thing: Now that it seems there will be only 5 creatures per faction, I hope that the balance between each tier will be more like in heroes 2 (meaning there will be no huge difference in power between "neighbouring" tiers - what will lead to extended use of low-tier creatures...
by Metal Wolf
27 Apr 2007, 20:38

oh and another thing: Now that it seems there will be only 5 creatures per faction, I hope that the balance between each tier will be more like in heroes 2 (meaning there will be no huge difference in power between "neighbouring" tiers - what will lead to extended use of low-tier creatures...
by Metal Wolf
27 Apr 2007, 20:29

@campaigner

about pic 15, its not about making a choice - it describes the enemy you are facing: 107 poisonous spiders and 40 cave spiders...

same goes for pic 20
Edited on Fri, Apr 27 2007, 13:57 by Metal Wolf
by Metal Wolf
23 Jan 2007, 13:47
Topic: Finished HOF... thoughts (AND SPOILERS)
Replies: 45
Views: 11764

Now for the big questions. Why in all the name of sanity was necromancy able to restore Nicoli when Ressurrection could not? If Isabel wanted Nicoli back that bad, why not have him ressurrected instead? Surely somebody (or some artifact) could do this as good (or in this case better) then Necromanc...
by Metal Wolf
21 Jan 2007, 12:04
Topic: HOMM5 Future Ideas for expansions.
Replies: 21
Views: 6504

Regarding the creatures that should appear on the exp. pack, I think the question is not what creatures should be there but what TYPE of creatures should be there, according to their TIER. What do I mean? So far, for every tier we have (to name a few): lvl. 7: 1 walker, 5 fliers (including a telepor...
by Metal Wolf
21 Jan 2007, 11:46
Topic: Finished HOF... thoughts (AND SPOILERS)
Replies: 45
Views: 11764

So, I finished HOF yesterday and I enjoyed it a lot, that and HeroesV in general are my favorite HOMM titles after Heroes2... Despite their flaws (many odd and unexplained events), the cutscenes of HOF were WAY better and more interesting than the original H5 IMO... I mean, no heroes who just wave a...

Go to advanced search