Search found 121 matches

by Cunning Death
20 Jun 2006, 12:29
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Anyone knows when the very large army bug is fixed.
Replies: 12
Views: 3553

you can get around the garisson with the teleportation spell if you really want... but why?
by Cunning Death
20 Jun 2006, 12:27
Topic: Im stuck chapter 5: The fall of the king
Replies: 8
Views: 2977

Re: Im stuck chapter 5: The fall of the king

Does anyone know where can I find the tears of Asha in this map? well, visit some obelisks, and try to move your hero around the Military Post nearby the castle (in case if it's not random :) ). If you signe a patch for your hero, the dots will be visible on the puzzlemap. I didn't even visit all o...
by Cunning Death
20 Jun 2006, 12:22
Topic: Arcane Omniscience
Replies: 20
Views: 6839

I know, maybe there shoud be some kind of racial adventure buildings you could visit, like Rangers Guild or Arcane Forge? Would eleminate all the walking back to town just for switching favored enemy, artifacts. For Haven there should also an adventure building, Training grounds, letting you train ...
by Cunning Death
20 Jun 2006, 04:31
Topic: Race and Town Creation Contest - Please tell me your ideas
Replies: 191
Views: 47222

I guess you meat two upgrades for every unit, where the second upgrade must be choosen carefully by the wise player. That wouldn't be a bad idea at first glimpse
by Cunning Death
19 Jun 2006, 18:18
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Master of Magic
Replies: 17
Views: 11594

DaemianLucifer wrote:Didnt play,but I might someday.
You have to. TBS classic game. Better than civ, because of spells :devious:
by Cunning Death
19 Jun 2006, 18:03
Topic: Combat order
Replies: 14
Views: 5010

then what's deciding between creatures with same initiative? random generator?
by Cunning Death
19 Jun 2006, 17:59
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Master of Magic
Replies: 17
Views: 11594

Master of Magic

Master of Magic. Do I have to say anything? A real Classic. I spent many weeks before the screen. Amazing visuals: summoning animation, magical effects. Deep tactics in battle, deep strategy on adventure map, city management, rpg elements, lots of spells, two map levels... shall I continue? Do you ...
by Cunning Death
19 Jun 2006, 17:45
Topic: Race and Town Creation Contest - Please tell me your ideas
Replies: 191
Views: 47222

Here's my castle: Stronghold I think this one will be introduced in the expansion because on the world map, you can see tribe-tents or something... Abilities in brackets. Tier 1 - Goblin (none)-Hobgoblin (fearless, enraged) Tier 2 - Harpy (strike-return)-Harpy Queen (strike return,no enemy retal) T...
by Cunning Death
19 Jun 2006, 11:45
Forum: Campfire
Topic: World Cup 2006
Replies: 323
Views: 58900

tired of live tv shows of matches?

just found this extremely good-looking broadcast
Waiting for the next match to be able to try :)
by Cunning Death
19 Jun 2006, 11:26
Topic: H3/H5 game mechanic differences
Replies: 29
Views: 7800

Re: H3/H5 game mechanic differences

It would have worker well if Caravans were only between cities, and Summon Creatures worked just as it does now. And if the enemy took the destination town they could either have the creatures stuck in limbo until yu retook it, or have them return to the town they left from. And the towns could jus...
by Cunning Death
19 Jun 2006, 07:27
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Dark Knights Mod
Replies: 18
Views: 31005

will try asap

thx for your work

doom reaper is a bit tough with deadly strike AND harm touch...
by Cunning Death
19 Jun 2006, 05:53
Topic: What should an expainsion inclued???
Replies: 87
Views: 21819

DaemianLucifer wrote:And Im not sure modders can add any of those stuff,since they should be very deep in the code.
I really don't know... ;| I'm not a modder myself, just saw these mods changing unit appearance, adding bunch of buttons... might be possible that .pak file magic has even more depths
by Cunning Death
18 Jun 2006, 20:23

How about adding some of the H-IV improvements, such as CARAVANS and the resource mills sending the resources automatically. For those who enjoy running around doing those tedious tasks, I apologize but I find them BORING and irritating. :mad: Besides if you like doing that then don’t use them but ...
by Cunning Death
18 Jun 2006, 18:19
Forum: Campfire
Topic: World Cup 2006
Replies: 323
Views: 58900

next they will play 3-0 :)
by Cunning Death
18 Jun 2006, 18:18

kingdom overview seems to be popular...
and I'm joining the crowd as well

imho, this doesn't require a whole expansion pack, maybe a hardcore modder could whomp up a neat mod

did anyone mention random map generator? maybe this needs an expansion pack ;|
by Cunning Death
18 Jun 2006, 18:10
Topic: Lastest artifact mod and install description?
Replies: 25
Views: 7996

A ban for what for gods sake? For talking in the same way as in all the american movies that are made today? Sorry I didnt see any rule stating a ban for talking bad :disagree: Maybe one can show some respect to the others and can behave like if one knew good manners. Watching american films doesn'...
by Cunning Death
18 Jun 2006, 15:42
Topic: When will Patch 1.2 be out?
Replies: 35
Views: 9289

I have 512 and there is hardly a trace of any memory leak. I do, however, run little to none program but H5 when i play the game. If you like to listen to .mp3s while playing, you might experience slowdowns =P Well, one might have the skill wheel(tm) loaded, because ubi/nival (or at least one of th...
by Cunning Death
18 Jun 2006, 15:35
Topic: Arcane Omniscience
Replies: 20
Views: 6839

juventas wrote:As long as the stack still remains in the original hero's army, I think the artifact stays.
I had no problem when moving the stack from one hero to the other. And I don't see any logical reason for a creature moved losing its artifact. It is beared by the creat. not the hero or something.
by Cunning Death
18 Jun 2006, 11:02
Topic: Bugs in HV...
Replies: 196
Views: 71566

Capitol only gives me 2000 gold. Euro Coll.ed. V.1.1/ Inferno campaign - The Ship Week of Abjuration (capitol also build in this week) add the 2000 gold of the cityhalls, and you will get the desired 4000 ed. the city hall is actually town hall I don't why is it separated, maybe because you can hav...
by Cunning Death
18 Jun 2006, 07:41
Topic: Split Creatures?
Replies: 5
Views: 1832

DaemianLucifer wrote:Actually its hold shift whille pressing on an empty slot.A nice thing to know is that it works in tactical phase of the combat as well.
that's news for me! might be useful... didn't have this in old heroes

Go to advanced search