Search found 121 matches

by Cunning Death
22 Jun 2006, 04:32
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Why is there a limitation in the cities?
Replies: 29
Views: 8842

Re: Why is there a limitation in the cities?

for example Inferno level 3: you cannot do a lot of buildings how do i change the problem in earlier campaign maps cities can build up usually to a restricted level. fo example in c2m3 you can't build pit lord dwelling. it's easy to check wheter is due to townpoints or map-restriction that you can'...
by Cunning Death
21 Jun 2006, 20:48
Topic: Chilling Bones: insanely useless
Replies: 24
Views: 8451

I don't think a logarithmic function is really good in this game. For example let's say I have 100 archers: ln 100=4.6. If I have 200 archers: ln 200=5.3. Not a lot of difference. And if you add a constant a to both examples the difference is still the same. That was the problem when fighting mages...
by Cunning Death
21 Jun 2006, 19:41
Forum: Campfire
Topic: World Cup 2006
Replies: 323
Views: 58892

I'm for Argentina, and my bro's for Neth. :)
still 0-0...
by Cunning Death
21 Jun 2006, 19:37
Topic: Game: Hang Man - Part 4
Replies: 628
Views: 134868

D it is!
by Cunning Death
21 Jun 2006, 15:23
Topic: The "I'm learning" thread
Replies: 60
Views: 19075

just found out that I topped in my year in introductional particle physics exam :D :proud: B-)
by Cunning Death
21 Jun 2006, 06:59

Ofr course their changed that this year, but it doesn't affect me so i don't know exactly what changed except instead of 4yrs + 1year for Master became 3yrs + 2yrs for the one with the test. Bologna Process? We get that here as well. We have it as well :) We're in the final phase: from this year on...
by Cunning Death
21 Jun 2006, 06:38
Forum: Articles
Topic: Inferno Guide
Replies: 43
Views: 14248

i just want to mention a minor flaw: in the troops section you forgot the name of imps
anyway, good work, thx

ed.
just finished reading the whole article. i want to see the dirty tricks section to expand. the one you mentioned is my favourite tactics, you can use in the camp very effectively :devil:
by Cunning Death
21 Jun 2006, 06:21
Topic: Arcane Omniscience
Replies: 20
Views: 6837

yes I meant that. but it sounds a bit weird. of course in the actual game i would be happy to flag those buildings :devious: I've been just reading through the guide of Bandobras about inferno and it came to me that artifacts may be also have racial bonuses... IIRC in H3 there was an artifact that i...
by Cunning Death
21 Jun 2006, 06:04
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Urgash Call
Replies: 21
Views: 13129

respect Bandobras :)
remember, that in patch 1.1 they said that it had been impossible to take it...
guess, that your computer crashed afterwards :devil:
by Cunning Death
20 Jun 2006, 21:30
Topic: Anyone knows when the very large army bug is fixed.
Replies: 12
Views: 3551

PhoenixReborn wrote:You can't use instant travel. That was my first thought but when I built the guild up to fourth level the spell was not available. Then I found the smaller garrison. Much nicer.
Yeah of course. I just wanted to explore the map, that's all. Maybe I had luck with instant travel. dunno
by Cunning Death
20 Jun 2006, 19:58

just went on summer break, but whe I get back in the fall I plan on rolling up my sleeves and taking some more english oriented classes and the like. Hopefully a foreign language, but who knows. And for the record, all this discussion about physics has literally killed me. I have never been too gre...
by Cunning Death
20 Jun 2006, 19:36

DaemianLucifer wrote::applause: Good job! :tsup:
well.... er.... hmmm.... errr.... thanks
it's time to beat your 5k :devil: :D
by Cunning Death
20 Jun 2006, 19:19

as it seems quantum mechanics and particle physics are far more simple than forum posting :| Nah,its not.You just have to open your mind,free yourself of irelevant things such as letters and meanings :devil: can I keep words in my seemingly unadept mind? :baby: @reynaert @Kalah all my respect is yo...
by Cunning Death
20 Jun 2006, 17:57

*cough cough* double posting...errm..*cough cough*... :D just wanted to merge them by deleting one of them but i couldn't delete because someone (dunno who ;| ) posted a reply A kind admin would merge it for me, I know as it seems quantum mechanics and particle physics are far more simple than foru...
by Cunning Death
20 Jun 2006, 17:46

Its mostly statistics and graphs.If you can embrase the fact that something is there,and not at the same time,you understand the quantum to the fullest :devil: I think it is safe to say that no one understands quantum mechanics. - Richard Feynman Feynman said it ages ago... I do understand, or at l...
by Cunning Death
20 Jun 2006, 17:34

Milla aka. the Slayer wrote:
Cunning Death wrote:I prefer oral exams because I'm good at nonsens speaking.
Hehe...you could sell sand in Sahara, I suppose? That's the way to know you're good at nonsense speaking.. :devil:
Soooo, you saw me on the tv? :D
by Cunning Death
20 Jun 2006, 14:12

DaemianLucifer wrote:To be more precise,again,its analithyc geometry.I had both in high school(the drawing one is the second,if thats how its called in english).
analytic geometry, I guess
I used wikipedia to check spelling :) it has huge resources for maths
by Cunning Death
20 Jun 2006, 13:42

DaemianLucifer wrote: Algebra+geometry.
they're like little brothers :)
I can stand geometry as far as the space is not curved
by Cunning Death
20 Jun 2006, 13:28

Im having mathematics. pure maths? The written part is piece of cake(a few functions,diferentials and such),but the oral exam...Ugh! I prefer oral exams because I'm good at nonsens speaking. I have a high carisma level :) so I can persuade profs that I clearly understand everything :devil: written ...
by Cunning Death
20 Jun 2006, 12:59

The "I'm learning" thread

not finished school yet? feel proud show us your supreme intelligence, try to impress us with the immense complexity of your current subject. Don't hesitate to state that you know the Ultimate Question for the Ultimate Answer. Unmercifully show us that our puny brain is incapable to understand the d...

Go to advanced search