Search found 252 matches

by astral76minor
20 Feb 2011, 03:52
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Haven Hero Mount
Replies: 15
Views: 4681

Haven Hero Mount

The rear legs should have some armor with spikes pointing out the back for a "special retaliation attack".
by astral76minor
02 Feb 2011, 22:02
Forum: News
Topic: Bad/Unfinished Games - a Customer Complaint
Replies: 20
Views: 7909

Bad/Unfinished Games - a Customer Complaint

Just release a Beta of H6 for 6 months prior to the official release. This will give us enough time for scrutiny. I'd rather they did several beta's prior to release - but the money is in the way like always. The odds are likely that this will end up with more upset fans. How about a trade in like a...
by astral76minor
25 Oct 2010, 00:30
Topic: Show-offs
Replies: 6
Views: 2095

Show-offs

Kings Bounty: Armored Princess is the way H6 should play. Even though it will not, enjoy what we must! I used the Paladin, btw. Built up the magic and might skills mainly and she conquers most of the orcs (half the island map). This game requires you to really understand your units, skills and spell...
by astral76minor
17 Oct 2010, 23:42
Topic: Heroes VI Cerberus
Views: 2630

Heroes VI Cerberus

The people who gave this POTD are somehow & someway involved with H6. Even the forums have threads that go nowhere. Anywhere on CH is okay, since the likelyhood is no one will reply. Though most will read this....
Edited on Sun, Oct 17 2010, 19:48 by astral76minor
by astral76minor
17 Oct 2010, 04:45
Topic: Heroes VI Cerberus
Views: 2630

Heroes VI Cerberus

Love the artwork. Is this going to be the sole basis of selling the product? You already got the younger crowd sold.... What ever happened to the older crowd and their desires for Heroes Six? Is this going to be another mass market game that sells mainly to people below the age of twenty? Most of us...
by astral76minor
16 Oct 2010, 22:28
Topic: Frag Doll Video Interview
Replies: 32
Views: 8253

Frag Doll Video Interview

At least some of the H6 Wishlist ideas were added to the game from the CH forum. A vote including the 5 best ideas/wishes should be considered on CH. This is more than reasonable for the VIP forum. These wishes were stated way back in 2006-8.... Many of which had to do with H5 and the endless commen...
by astral76minor
14 Oct 2010, 07:31
Topic: Heroes VI Hard Core
Replies: 17
Views: 6827

Heroes VI Hard Core

Love the graphics. Like usual, this is typical of Ubisoft. Please make the AI the most difficult task instead of the graphics. Of course, both the AI and the graphics would be nice... though for our beloved fans make an AI from hell! Much is said with the Heroes 6 wishlist thread on CH. Most people ...
by astral76minor
23 Aug 2010, 02:08
Topic: Clarifications from Marzhin (!)
Replies: 23
Views: 6695

Clarifications from Marzhin (!)

Combining KB AP with HOMM is really the best answer for our beloved game. Just don't forget, we need a LAN mode so that we do not deal with a latent AI. In this way, we can play other human beings instead of a campaign mode which will likely offer autosave and that whole process of repetition. A gam...
by astral76minor
18 Aug 2010, 18:21
Topic: Ubisoft Officially Announces Heroes VI!
Replies: 79
Views: 37350

Ubisoft Officially Announces Heroes VI!

But will it have a LAN mode or even hotseat? Please, no DRM or MMORPG nonsense. Ubisoft gave up on NWC anyhow. I just hope they keep the above game options. Yes, less factions could improve the AI, but multiplayer is for the true players. Let's hope they include a LAN mode!!!!!
by astral76minor
17 Aug 2010, 00:57
Topic: Vegemite and Magic
Replies: 4
Views: 1951

Vegemite and Magic

Vegemite (pronounced /ˈvɛdʒɨmaɪt/ VEJ-ə-myet)[1][2] is a dark brown Australian food paste made from yeast extract. It is a spread for sandwiches, toast, crumpets and cracker biscuits, and filling for pastries. It is similar to British, New Zealand, and South African Marmite and to Swiss Cenovis. Veg...
by astral76minor
13 Aug 2010, 02:19
Topic: Your Blood Is Ambrosia
Replies: 1
Views: 1262

Your Blood Is Ambrosia

The Mystic Egg dragon ability especially helps against very strong enemy stacks. I was casting out 3 eggs that hatched during most battles! Also, the Learning skill is important to get. Should I mention the Wanderer spells? Heroes 6 should be made like KB AP with multiplayer options and no MMORPG on...
by astral76minor
10 Aug 2010, 19:49
Topic: The Marquis of Krause
Replies: 9
Views: 4209

The Marquis of Krause

Thanks Pol. It appears that morale stats and critical attack stats are what I was missing so far. So I'll just do some of those quests. And increase those runes, then the stats. Those 2 statistics above work together to make the attacks nasty!
by astral76minor
08 Aug 2010, 00:07

The Marquis of Krause

Pol, can you send me a link to the hungarian guide? I played around with many creatures using the Paladin, but it appears that humans and elves are the best way so far. This game is difficult, and I wish homm could be similar. I am at a point where I won't fight due to many casualties and not enough...
by astral76minor
07 Aug 2010, 04:13

The Marquis of Krause

Sorry for over posting. But is there a strategy guide for this game? It is like the Russians KNEW the game too well and neglected newcomers. I feel that the designers, in a way, overplayed it and left no room for newbs. No complaints, though I am at a point where I suffer too many casualties just to...
by astral76minor
04 Aug 2010, 04:12

The Marquis of Krause

Hell, now I am level 20. Use level 3 spells for Light magic. This game is not easy. Finally, a game that makes us think. Gather those pearls on the frog island. I sure wish Homm could be like this, even, YES, in multiplayer mode.
Edited on Wed, Aug 04 2010, 00:15 by astral76minor
by astral76minor
03 Aug 2010, 19:52

The Marquis of Krause

Fight the orcs on that island with the huge frog instead. I got to Level 18 with the Paladin and have 17 attack, 18 defense and decent mana. Love this game!
Edited on Tue, Aug 03 2010, 15:55 by astral76minor
by astral76minor
28 Jul 2010, 02:13
Topic: Another Beautiful Creature
Replies: 3
Views: 2012

Another Beautiful Creature

What if OBLIVION causes the WOOD FAIRY to SOAR in the other way? So if you were so oblivious, then the odds are the WOOD FAIRY would SOAR downward. Sometimes elves like humans, though. You know she's only waiting for the next best thing. The elves are very close to the darkside. Edited on Wed, Jul 2...
by astral76minor
06 Jul 2010, 01:17
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Getting Heroes 2 to work on Windows XP
Replies: 5
Views: 3908

Heroes 2 works in 32-bit O/S

I use the 64-bit O/S with Windows 7. Sadly, I had to set up another computer that runs the 32-bit version of XP. H2 runs fine from the original discs in this method. H2 will not run on 64-bit systems. The GOG version might, but I heard the music is all screwed up. This is why the original discs beat...
by astral76minor
01 Jul 2010, 03:57
Topic: Crazy Crazy Steam $ale
Replies: 44
Views: 12609

Crazy Crazy Steam $ale

I bought KB: AP from some other Direct to Download site. The files allow me to setup the game on any computer. If you want a hard copy, just burn these files to a DVD and lock it up in the closet. It is good to keep a slave drive for all the D2D madness. D2D is a good thing, as long as the files hol...
by astral76minor
01 Jul 2010, 02:57
Topic: Heroes VI Status?
Replies: 45
Views: 17654

Heroes VI Status?

Oh yes, the anti-DRM patch should be made freely available. Half of the game is counting on it!

Go to advanced search