Search found 73 matches

by Genesis
14 Jun 2006, 16:54
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: What Units would you like to see in a Snow Town Expansion?
Replies: 124
Views: 27909

I'd like to see some of the old creatures reappearing - I don't like the way the Heroes 5 towns tend to be focussed round one race. Having said that, we do, of course, need a commanding race - the Dwarves with this one obviously. Here are a few ideas of mine (of course, just a brainstorm). Tier 1 - ...
by Genesis
14 Jun 2006, 15:40
Forum: Campfire
Topic: What type of underwear you wear?
Replies: 169
Views: 41065

A jock strap! No, really.

:D

Hehe... nah, I wear boxers.
by Genesis
11 Jun 2006, 19:23
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: What should an expainsion inclued???
Replies: 87
Views: 21810

And how about cyclops -> biclops? :D would Bicyclops be some kind of one-eyed giant on a bike? =D It'd have two eyes. :D Actually, Cyclops have two eyes anyway - Homer only referred to Polephemus having one eye (which was in its normal place, not the centre of his forehead). I should shut up now. :...
by Genesis
09 Jun 2006, 15:57
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Centaur by Ledroit
Replies: 37
Views: 13826

Well, that kind of behaviour is bound to happen if your top god is the kind that attempts to have sex with anything that walks.
by Genesis
09 Jun 2006, 15:43
Topic: A disscution abot CARTOONS!!!
Replies: 59
Views: 20654

I like Tintin. And Spongebob Squarepants when noones looking.
by Genesis
09 Jun 2006, 15:37
Topic: Our true look [images]
Replies: 3200
Views: 477091

In any case, anyone who's seen David's endowment always says it looks too small. Michaelangelo always skimped on the genetalia - just look at Adam in the Sistine Chapel.

:|

People have said that I look like I'm modelling underpants anyway...
by Genesis
09 Jun 2006, 15:21
Topic: The Photo Thread
Replies: 3005
Views: 397985

I live quite close to a canal, and I enjoy walking up and down it in the summer.

Beautiful.
by Genesis
08 Jun 2006, 17:04
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Centaur by Ledroit
Replies: 37
Views: 13826

From what I remember, mythological centaurs raped nymphs and enjoyed a good brawl. They'd go rather well in a Stronghold town if we get an expansion.

Actually, it would be nice to see them instead of Inferno Nightmares. I never got why they replaced the Efreet with horses...
by Genesis
08 Jun 2006, 16:56
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Griffin Evolution
Replies: 76
Views: 34222

The Heroes III Royal Griffon has always been my personal favourite. It always looked so savage yet regal and more impressive than the normal one. The Heroes IV Griffon looks too skinny and evil to me, and the Heroes V one looks too chunky (with those armour plates making it look even chunkier and al...
by Genesis
08 Jun 2006, 16:44
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Archer evolution
Replies: 68
Views: 32811

I was considering voting for the Heroes III one, but the Heroes V one just looks so much better. For a start, it doesn't have the same damn uniform as almost every other creature in its town. The Heroes III archer looked too much like the pikeman. Oh, and I like the way the Heroes V archer pouts. Gi...
by Genesis
08 Jun 2006, 16:31
Topic: Our true look [images]
Replies: 3200
Views: 477091

I'm the guy in my avatar... the head anyway. On Michaelangelo's David's shoulders. Here's a better one: http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/186/14yg.png And an even better one from New Years Eve. There's no such thing as too many party hats! http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/9843/hats3ko.jpg Ah well...
by Genesis
08 Jun 2006, 10:39
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: What's the best game you never played as it was never made
Replies: 40
Views: 15502

'The Everhood' or something similar - a sequel to the Neverhood and Skullmonkeys by Dreamworks. The Neverhood universe has tonnes of background to it, and it would be good to see the story continue.
by Genesis
08 Jun 2006, 10:24
Topic: What kind of mutant power you wish to possess?
Replies: 121
Views: 33271

For me it would have to be angel wings. Not only do you recieve flight though, there's also the likelihood that people will actually take notice of what you've got to say. Solve a few world problems here and there and have a whale of a time flapping around doing loop-the-loops...

Go to advanced search