Search found 147 matches

by Warlock
13 Jun 2006, 17:29
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Is there a scuttle boat spell?
Replies: 15
Views: 6942

I'd love the spell just to keep the AI away. Sylvan mission 3 it would have been so nice. What ended up happening is I made a ship, and then Teal stole it and attacked my town -_- For some reason the "Summon ship" (or whatever the official name of that is) didn't work. Tried to summon it b...
by Warlock
13 Jun 2006, 17:23
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Unicorn evolution
Replies: 91
Views: 46498

Honestly I'm glad they made it blue (but they need to change the icon to match). On the battlefield it would be way too hard to tell the difference between a yellowish white and an orange unicorn. They were practically the same. Especially zoomed out. There needed to be some color distinction there....
by Warlock
12 Jun 2006, 21:19
Topic: Dungeon Mission 5 - anybody want to help a girl out?
Replies: 16
Views: 5523

At the start, go to one of the tents, go through the border gate, go underground... from there you can skip every garrison except the very first (easy) and the very last (also relatively easy). Take both heroes with you underground though, to win you need both of them to get past the final garrison...
by Warlock
11 Jun 2006, 05:42
Topic: Sylvan campaign Mission 2
Replies: 8
Views: 5531

I finally beat this one. I'm not even sure how. I took the NE Inferno town as soon as possible tho. That one was easy. I think the key is to *let* them take the Sylvan town on the first attack. At that point, even if you have been very diligent and not lost many troops (and somehow had enough resour...
by Warlock
11 Jun 2006, 02:21
Topic: What are your Map Editor plans?
Replies: 30
Views: 9731

I hope to see some great classic mythology-based maps personally. Heroes 3 had a great one packaged with it where you could pick a duo of Greek Gods and you'd wander around and get little message bubbles occassionally with myths and stories and stuff. I loved that map. I also recall one for Heroes 2...
by Warlock
10 Jun 2006, 21:08
Topic: Sylvan campaign Mission 2
Replies: 8
Views: 5531

God I am hating this one worse than Inferno 3. Best try so far was being able to capture the upper right inferno town. Then their hero comes by and stomps me -_-
by Warlock
07 Jun 2006, 23:38
Topic: 3-rd dreaded mission in the Inferno Campain
Replies: 31
Views: 9687

This was the advice I saw from someone over at GameFAQs that worked amazingly well: Get some basic Inferno troops (Imps near the town + whatever you can hire within one or two days) and head east. IGNORE the southern town (doing so will prevent the Druid event from triggering which means much fewer ...

Go to advanced search