Search found 50 matches

by GatorG
19 Jul 2006, 15:54
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: A Knight builds a Necropolis????
Replies: 9
Views: 3074

I agree it should be a map maker option instead of part of the game.

G (-:
by GatorG
14 Jul 2006, 15:49
Topic: About patch 1.2
Replies: 69
Views: 16269

The map editor was planned for August, which means we'll get it in October hopefully. G (-:
by GatorG
29 Jun 2006, 11:57
Topic: Dungeon Mission 3: Impossible
Replies: 56
Views: 19002

Here’s my experience with this map on Heroic. First, I’m an old hat at this game playing since HoMM I. My heroes did not have empowered spells, summoning magic (phoenix), or town gate when starting this map. My first go round on Heroic, I captured the first town and took all the mines with hardly an...
by GatorG
20 Jun 2006, 15:49
Topic: Sylvan Campaign Mission 5 - The Vampire Lord 5-5, 5:5 Guide
Replies: 51
Views: 21138

One tip - make skeleton archers your favored enemy.
by GatorG
20 Jun 2006, 14:55
Topic: Sylvan Campaign, Mission 01 help
Replies: 4
Views: 1612

ah, it would help if i read...eh? sounds like you're going to have to rely on luck...maybe get a join by chance. you'll probably have to keep restarting...until you get lucky. they have a couple of other creature homes (like wardancers) so maybe you can get some of those creatures. can you manually ...
by GatorG
20 Jun 2006, 12:17
Topic: Sylvan Campaign, Mission 01 help
Replies: 4
Views: 1612

There are random resources around. I'd work on getting the hunter lodges if possible (try restarting to get easier creatures that you have to defeat). I'm not sure why you can't build your town. Biara will chase you to your town. When she comes, run for it and let your town help beat her down. Make ...
by GatorG
18 Jun 2006, 14:18
Topic: The Refugee - Is this a bug?
Replies: 2
Views: 4099

Well, here's my two cents. I removed the yellow player (not in castle) with someone other than Naadir. I got the dragon teeth necklace, but no update. Then, I reload and removed the yellow player (in castle) with Naadir and do not get the dragon teeth necklace and no update. I tried exchanging the d...
by GatorG
09 Jun 2006, 15:45
Topic: Dungeon campaign part 2: Where is that tear?
Replies: 12
Views: 3901

Mine was in the same place as the above post. My puzzle map was a road with a T intersection upside down with another road (dirt?) off it to the s.e.
by GatorG
09 Jun 2006, 15:42
Topic: Opinions of the Ultimate Racial Skills?
Replies: 38
Views: 10536

Great replies guys.

And Campaigner...interesting...
by GatorG
07 Jun 2006, 13:33
Topic: Opinions of the Ultimate Racial Skills?
Replies: 38
Views: 10536

Opinions of the Ultimate Racial Skills?

What is everyone's opinion of the Ultimate Racial Skills? Academy - Do you give up too many other skills (e.g., no Logistics and you have to take Summoning Magic) to try and get all spells in the game? Dungeon - Rage of the Elements looks great, but you have to select War Machines and no Destructive...

Go to advanced search