Search found 47 matches

by TomVenom
13 Jun 2006, 14:42
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Do you miss stronghold?
Replies: 194
Views: 38322

sure you're right, I agree with you on many points, nevertheless I persist to think that cyclops, thunderbird, lizardmen or the mighty cows (can't remember the exact name) are useless here. I wasn't enough clear, I wanted to talk only about the traditional Heroic Fantasy bestiary. You can blame Dun...
by TomVenom
13 Jun 2006, 14:24

I said No, because, for me, I found them quite b*st*rd , like the Lizard Faction. Each of these factions include lots of units that don't really match to the traditional Heroic Fantasy Bestiary. Nevertheless, I miss some specifical units like the gobelins, orcs, or dwarves. I think dwarves should b...
by TomVenom
13 Jun 2006, 14:00

I said No, because, for me, I found them quite b*st*rd , like the Lizard Faction. Each of these factions include lots of units that don't really match to the traditional Heroic Fantasy Bestiary. Nevertheless, I miss some specifical units like the gobelins, orcs, or dwarves. I think dwarves should be...
by TomVenom
09 Jun 2006, 11:10
Topic: What should an expainsion inclued???
Replies: 87
Views: 21819

Jimmpi wrote:
TomVenom wrote:Dwarves Powaaaa !
The Initial description of the two factions in the first post of the topic sounds good.
Thanks.... :D

About the neutral, the spiders could be interresting.just dont make them to scary..I hate spiders IRL... ;)
you're welcome ;)
by TomVenom
09 Jun 2006, 08:50
Topic: What should an expainsion inclued???
Replies: 87
Views: 21819

Dwarves Powaaaa ! IMHO, Dwarves are required ! I would love to see Subterrannean Wars between Dwarves Factions and Orcs'n'Goblins Factions (like in the Moria ^^). And I agree with 'Dwarf Lord', which can be well traduced in french with 'Seigneur Nain'. The Initial description of the two factions in ...
by TomVenom
08 Jun 2006, 09:18
Topic: 3-rd dreaded mission in the Inferno Campain
Replies: 31
Views: 9691

KILL ALL DRUIDS. They are the ones making sylvans all over the map that end up in your enemy's armies. Kill the druids as quick as you can, and this becomes a much simpler scenario. yep, that's exactly what to do. Druids produce dozen of sylvans creatures that sylvan heroes can buy in their towns, ...
by TomVenom
06 Jun 2006, 10:02
Forum: News
Topic: Another Reference Chart
Replies: 15
Views: 4493

Another Reference Chart

Absolutely Fabulous ! Very Nice work , very nice layout ! Just a little mistake in my opinion : for Necromancy page 8, in the second Cell, the second Level of Necromancy should be "Advanced Necromancy" with the following text : "Unique Necromancer’s skill. Allows a Necromancer to rais...

Go to advanced search