Search found 32 matches

by Baduum
14 May 2007, 13:31
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM7: Light harder than evil? How
Replies: 8
Views: 11595

MM7: Light harder than evil? How

Hello. I have seen numerous persons argue that the light path in MM7 is harder than the dark path. Why is this so? Here follows a list of seen arguements, and what I think of them: - Light side has much harder promotion quests. Many point especially to the champion quest. - Totally disagree. There a...
by Baduum
03 May 2007, 23:09
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Ultimate abilities
Replies: 9
Views: 2724

Ultimate abilities

Do anyone else than me think that most ultimate abilities are pretty impossibel to get to? Been trying to get ultimate abilities on three different XL maps, but i always seem to miss around 4 levels when i finish the map.. Also, most of them dont seem worth it at all, and some leave out what I call ...
by Baduum
02 May 2007, 17:11
Topic: Where to find/download patch 2.1?
Views: 2968

Of course your right theres an automatic updater.

Doh! :D thanks anyways for replies
by Baduum
02 May 2007, 15:13

Thanks for the link :)

Also completely off-topic, but is the tribes of the east released yet? If not, any estimate of when it hits the stores?
by Baduum
02 May 2007, 14:56

Where to find/download patch 2.1?

Hi, i recently bought HoF and have already played through the campaigns, but it seems i dont have the newest patch. I have heard about patch 2.1 and necromancer changes (interesting since i love necro), but i cant seem to find patch 2.1 anywhere. Could anyone give me a hint/link of where to download...
by Baduum
05 Jan 2007, 17:57
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Kreegan allies - SoD bonus campaign map
Replies: 3
Views: 1977

hehe thanks for the reply but that link is to the walkthrough that mentions luring melodia out of her castle, but she wont come out and play.. Im pretty certain i stand exactly where the walkthrough mentions as well
by Baduum
05 Jan 2007, 01:34
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Kreegan allies - SoD bonus campaign map
Replies: 3
Views: 1977

Kreegan allies - SoD bonus campaign map

Hello. I recently started to play Heroes 3 SoD again after a long break - and now i am stuck on this mission, where Sandro needs to get hold of the eversmoking ring of sulfur. Never had any problem with any other SoD campaign but i cant seem to beat that darnable druid in her castle. Any neat strate...
by Baduum
11 Sep 2006, 17:03
Topic: Allies in multiplayer
Replies: 2
Views: 1906

Allies in multiplayer

Is this possibel? Me and a friend of mine want to play allies on multiplayer hot seat maps, but we cant seem to find a map with allied teams. If this aint possibel, anyone know if this will come in a patch/expansion?
by Baduum
10 Sep 2006, 11:52
Topic: Error when starting the game
Replies: 1
Views: 857

Error when starting the game

I know this has probably been answered somewhere, but i cant seem to find it.. I played HOMMV before summer nd no problems. But now after summer i get an error message when i try to start the game: "Please insert the original disk instead of a backup". Problem is i am using the original di...
by Baduum
04 Jun 2006, 23:03
Topic: Picky beasts aren't they?
Replies: 33
Views: 18443

Was i the only one grinding the dragons to shadowy dust? :D I really hate the shadow dragons.... they are soo weak (imo) and i was in a hurry so just beated the crap outta them. the extra exp wasnt a big deal as this is the 4 map and the 5 map has no enemy AI.
by Baduum
04 Jun 2006, 22:38
Topic: 3-rd dreaded mission in the Inferno Campain
Replies: 31
Views: 9688

Really strange then, cause i had no big problem with this map.. And i am not a good player.. yet :D perhaps Gilraen was to busy with the trees and whatnot.

Off topic: the one mission that has presented problems (cept from the bugs i have encountered) was necro mission 2.
by Baduum
04 Jun 2006, 22:24
Topic: 3-rd dreaded mission in the Inferno Campain
Replies: 31
Views: 9688

Hello! My first post/reply on these forums. What really strikes me with this mission is how lucky i must have been. When i did this mission, Gilraen just stayed in his second town in the top eastern corner until i went there and owned him. Everyone of my friends says that mission is a pain, guess i ...

Go to advanced search