Search found 29 matches

by Skull
06 Jun 2006, 20:06
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Patch Change Discussion
Replies: 135
Views: 38427

For me it seems like they forgot to include all the changes they did in the patch history
by Skull
04 Jun 2006, 13:03
Topic: Hero trail thingie?
Replies: 19
Views: 5614

Actually we discovered this is also usefull when digging for the Tears of Asha as the trail is visible on the Puzzle Map if your fast enough to move around the digging spot and then clicking the Puzzle Map. Very neat for finding the treasure.
by Skull
04 Jun 2006, 12:59
Topic: Still missing artifacts information
Replies: 1
Views: 852

Still missing artifacts information

For Tunic of Carved Flesh there is no description in the socalled "fix" mod. Allthogh I can tell now it gives -1 morale and + 3 spell power for anyone who should be in doubt. But when can we expect a FULL and COMPLETE artifacts update, because this is seriously stupid for a game like this....
by Skull
04 Jun 2006, 00:16
Topic: Skill points?
Replies: 15
Views: 4438

Well ok my problem is very simple. I am Death Knight and I have been waiting endless time to get "Retribution". I am lvl 24 and I still dont get to choose Retribution when leveling up. Made me think I am doing something wrong?
by Skull
03 Jun 2006, 23:47

Well go take a look right here: https://www.celestialheavens.com/520 If you for instance click on the "Urgash Call" (The spell in the middle of the wheel on the Demon Lord chart) you will see that it says the following in the bottom of the wheel: Required Skill Points: 29 We have been play...
by Skull
03 Jun 2006, 22:47
Topic: Hero trail thingie?
Replies: 19
Views: 5614

Hero trail thingie?

What does it do beside looking pretty damn cool? :D
by Skull
03 Jun 2006, 22:37

Skill points?

What is skill points? In the table on skills shown on this page the skills have a required skill point before you can get them. Where do you check your skill points ?
by Skull
03 Jun 2006, 20:55
Topic: Elemental Chains in Dungeon Castle
Replies: 14
Views: 5882

Elemental Chains in Dungeon Castle

What does the building elemental chains do in the Dungeon City? How do you use it ?
by Skull
03 Jun 2006, 19:10
Topic: Slow multiplayer?
Replies: 1
Views: 1223

Slow multiplayer?

We tried a multiplayer game and it looked like we could not make the moving of heroes faster. Did we do something wrong or is that option in multiplayer (LAN) simply not editable?

Go to advanced search