Search found 83 matches

by atma6
24 Oct 2006, 17:26
Forum: News
Topic: Heroes on TV: X-Play Review
Replies: 21
Views: 7903

Heroes on TV: X-Play Review

I agree that there are a lot of problems, but I couldn't believe that they spent the whole time on the leprechon and on fart jokes, then they say the game was alost a must buy, but the very minor issues they mentioned stopped it from being good. Its great to be a satirist, but don't pretend like you...
by atma6
24 Oct 2006, 01:39
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: list of important heroes who must come back in some new HOMM
Replies: 18
Views: 4994

Didn't that new map they reveal have a territory named something similar to Kreegan. Or was that map a hoax?
by atma6
24 Oct 2006, 01:35
Topic: Dendroid Evolution
Views: 15745

I voted reg HV Treant. I just dislike the H3 versions and I'm not to fond of the orange ancients.
by atma6
24 Oct 2006, 01:11
Topic: Heroes on TV: X-Play Review
Views: 7903

Heroes on TV: X-Play Review

I have to say I've never watched that show, and I'm very very glad about that. Yes we'll point out the most minor problems, but we'll spend a lot of time calling the color scheme a gay pride parade and making fart noises. Really, they complained about the loadtimes, and their example loaded in about...
by atma6
24 Oct 2006, 01:00
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Which faction has the best assortment of Heroes?
Views: 5802

My God! Somebody voted for Sylvan....I'm really intrigued as to why.
by atma6
23 Oct 2006, 21:43

Well looking at it another way, which town would you have the least restarts if you were playing with random heroes? In a perfect world every hero should be equal and random heroes should only alter statagies. Now this not being a perfect world you'll notice that some factions have super heroes and ...
by atma6
23 Oct 2006, 21:37
Topic: Your favorite Multiplayer Dungeon Hero?
Replies: 38
Views: 9318

Good point, her starting skills are top notch for a Warlock. I just prefer not having my speciality being useless after several skirmishes with the enemy.
by atma6
23 Oct 2006, 21:28

Which faction has the best assortment of Heroes?

Ok first attempt at making a poll....here goes. Well when you look at all of the factions you start to notice that some factions are blessed with better Heroes than others. Which faction do you think has the best Hero line up. I have to go with the Necropolis. Even with Vlaad nerfed he is a monster,...
by atma6
23 Oct 2006, 21:20

Well a lot of votes for the Blood Fury queen, but really how many of them generally survive once you go up against something that isn't melee?
by atma6
23 Oct 2006, 21:15
Topic: AI in Heroes of Might and Magic 5 - Nival principles
Replies: 256
Views: 73635

I can't stand the AI cheating. I play mainly on hard with the Academy so the AI cheating leaves me at a huge disadvantage. I agree the AI should be given perks, but I would limit it to having better starting resources, not bottomless resources. Also a medium size Haven army should NOT be able to def...
by atma6
23 Oct 2006, 14:26
Topic: Resource Silo
Replies: 22
Views: 6305

That would be really useful, but I would make it so you could only change it once a week.

Or better yet, keep the resource silo and fix the resource imbalance.
by atma6
22 Oct 2006, 19:11
Topic: AI tweaks in HOF ?
Replies: 41
Views: 7763

Probably no changes. Trying to get a unique balanced faction would be hard enough work for them.
by atma6
21 Oct 2006, 18:42
Topic: Artifact Combinations
Replies: 45
Views: 8678

I'd actually like to see you be able to combine the same artifiact to increase the effect. For example 2 clovers would combine to give you +2 luck.
by atma6
21 Oct 2006, 18:39

I'm going with Sinitar. He is generally powerful with no inherent weaknesses. In MP like SP furies are taken out first so that advantage is lost. Lethos starts with dark magic which limits his ability, although his special can be really awesome. Assassins and misstresses are good but not top of the ...
by atma6
21 Oct 2006, 06:43
Topic: Ghost Evolution
Replies: 53
Views: 25551

I went H5 Spector. I just found them to be the most menacing, and I wasn't too fond of the early ones.
by atma6
21 Oct 2006, 06:42
Topic: Sandro Evolution
Replies: 37
Views: 13813

I voted H3 he was always one of my favorites to play as.
by atma6
21 Oct 2006, 04:06
Topic: New Map: Ashes and Sands
Replies: 18
Views: 7927

New Map: Ashes and Sands

My only gripe is that I was able to barely explore the top of the map what with the AI playing rush through the eastern pass.
by atma6
20 Oct 2006, 20:11
Topic: question
Replies: 12
Views: 2091

oooo new avatar for DL 8|
by atma6
20 Oct 2006, 20:01
Topic: The Keymasters
Replies: 6
Views: 2684

Yeah I'm starting to believe that mapmakers are designing maps for normal difficulty, but giving the AI such an advantage it will be more challenging. Fury of the elements was like this too when I played it. This is good though as I hate the fact that we need to give the AI practically unlimitted re...
by atma6
19 Oct 2006, 04:45
Topic: The Keymasters
Replies: 6
Views: 2684

The Keymasters

Has anyone played this not knowing how much of a huge advantage the enemy has? Oh well I did, on hard, playing everyone's favorite faction the Academy. After two somewhat early defeats I learned the lay of the land and was able to form a decent early stratagy. So I've decided to post my experience w...

Go to advanced search