Search found 46 matches

by ^Dagon^
04 Jun 2006, 12:06
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes 3 creature editing
Replies: 96
Views: 47712

OK, finally I managed to make it work (with the aid of a Hex Editor). So, anyone wanting to ask about creature editing in Heroes 3 should post here and I will try to answer his questions. As for the patch... Spells Fireball, Fire Shield, Frost Ring, Inferno -> Nice changes, now I think they will be ...
by ^Dagon^
02 Jun 2006, 19:35

By the time I read your reply I have already downloaded those programs (thnx anyway), extracted, decompressed and edited the CRETRAITS file. But the problem now is that the changes I make don't seem to work at all. Any ideas?
by ^Dagon^
02 Jun 2006, 14:07
Topic: Heroes I-IV Poll
Replies: 56
Views: 17358

Heroes II of course!
by ^Dagon^
02 Jun 2006, 08:24

Heroes 3 creature editing

I would like to know how you can edit creatures in Heroes 3. Is it possible to do it without the expansions? Can it be done with a hex editor? I used a hex editor to locate the creture's stats (and many other things) in Heroes 2 (they were in the .exe) but that doesn't seem to work for Heroes 3 .exe...
by ^Dagon^
02 Jun 2006, 08:21
Topic: Best Lev6 unit in HOMM2
Replies: 31
Views: 15413

If you do the math you will see that the black dragon is better than the titan. Just calculate the average damage they deal and write down a virtual battle between them. The black dragon wins even if the titan attacks first (thus getting a free shot).
by ^Dagon^
02 Jun 2006, 08:11
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: Creature Editing in Heroes 3
Replies: 1
Views: 3673

Creature Editing in Heroes 3

I would like to know how you can edit creatures in Heroes 3. Is it possible to do it without the expansions? Can it be done with a hex editor? I used a hex editor to locate the creture's stats (and many other things) in Heroes 2 (they were in the .exe) but that doesn't seem to work for Heroes 3 .exe...

Go to advanced search