Search found 41 matches

by timagalant
14 Apr 2007, 16:19
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Equilibris creature choices
Replies: 16
Views: 14494

Chaos: 2nd level is tough, but I usually take medusas. In small maps I'd take nightmares (because terror is very efficienty), but usually efreeti because of their fire shield. Black dragons are a must, I can't stand hydras. Order: I usually pick one mage and one fighter. It's usually Gold golems/Gen...
by timagalant
14 Apr 2007, 16:07
Topic: SP Difficulty
Replies: 27
Views: 15423

An easier thing to do would be opening the map in the map editor and giving the computer plays some nice starting boost of creatures/resources, so they will have a chance of not killing themselves fighting neutral armies.
by timagalant
14 Apr 2007, 15:50
Topic: Spell discusions
Replies: 273
Views: 100917

Heroes gain levels as they gain experience. The formula for this is sort of exponential. And there is a good reason for that ;) What you actually offer is making spell power depend on experience rather than level. It is interesting, but against that reason. I think it's still worth testing. Actuall...
by timagalant
02 Oct 2006, 19:24
Topic: New Heroes IV (with equilibris)
Replies: 11
Views: 11592

did anybody actually read all that? -_-

Way too much
But I suppose he has a point about level 1 creatures being useless, and most of the lvl 2's.
by timagalant
20 Aug 2006, 00:34
Topic: Ideas for next mods
Replies: 395
Views: 145030

what about adding charge ability to some creatures? (I mean white tigers, nomads, nightmares andmaybe griffins) - they attack with running into enemy, so the charge isn't bad idea, is it? and next - give to the pikemen some kind of "anti charge" ability - charged units will recieve much m...
by timagalant
16 Jul 2006, 14:26
Topic: Where do you guys play online?
Replies: 14
Views: 11319

Don't be so skeptic about multiplayer.
I used to be like that. But the AI stopped providing even the smallest resistance.
Playing online is SO much better. Seriously.

Do you still play against the pc?
by timagalant
15 Jul 2006, 15:33

It's quite hard to believe there are so many people on these forums, eagerly awaiting the release of the next mod, and not ONE plays online.
It's been a while since I saw humans in the Gamespy.
by timagalant
13 Jul 2006, 15:05

Where do you guys play online?

There are many people here, and I assume you guys don't play vs the AI all the time.
I was just wondering where you find opponents? Because the gamespy room is mostly empty, or with people that had never heard of equilibris.
Any server or program I haven't heard of?

Tima.
by timagalant
11 Jul 2006, 08:11
Topic: Artifacts Discusions
Replies: 40
Views: 26554

How about an artifact that increases the scouting radius of adventure objects?
Like +1 to mines and dwellings, and +3 to towns.

I think that would be cool in GM scouting as well
by timagalant
08 Jul 2006, 17:57
Topic: Has anyone had problems with the AI?
Replies: 6
Views: 5406

Has anyone had problems with the AI?

It's just that I started a single player map, 6 players, 3v3. I'm with two AI's versus 3 AI's. Now because it is a little unfair, I gave the opponent AI's a big starting boost. About 35 of each lvl 1 creature of their castle. For some reason, they sucked really bad. Even the AI's that were with me g...
by timagalant
08 Jul 2006, 17:52
Topic: Race balance
Replies: 8
Views: 7049

Re: this isnt really helpful, but a reply to the guy who thi

life is strongest, chaos is pretty darn good with a thief starting hero, u get up to grandmaster stealth, and then u can walk around, and grab everything without any1 being able to catch u, so ur army doesnt deplete from fighting and death As they said, there is no "best allignment". And ...
by timagalant
25 Jun 2006, 21:44
Topic: Adventure Map Discusions
Replies: 15
Views: 9585

How strong will that mechanical dragon be?

And a 1st level for it?
Why not dragon golem with bone dragon?
that'll be more suitable for a machanical golem, don't you think?
by timagalant
11 Jun 2006, 22:35

I agree that fire aura is way too weak
But I think a fire shield spell would be too good (unless you include those limitations you posted)

Any mod can tell me (us?) if that hypnotize idea can actually be done?
People seem to like it ((check my last post for it))
by timagalant
04 Jun 2006, 18:49
Topic: Serious Idea for Equilibrus
Replies: 10
Views: 7874

Wards?

But don't you think that if your allignment is life, and you know you're fighting a particular fraction, you'll ALWAYS choose the Mass Ward against that fraction? And that would be pretty damn overpowering to life, imo.
by timagalant
04 Jun 2006, 10:27
Topic: Equilibris download help for a non tech. PC person...
Replies: 6
Views: 5831

Er.

Did you do everything instructed on Question 9 in
http://equilibris.celestialheavens.com/eng/faq.html
and you still have a problem?
Shouldn't cause a problem.
Never heard of a problem with a .dll
by timagalant
31 May 2006, 11:51

klaymen wrote:mass giant strength......that spell should be at least level 8 or higher :D
Why would you say that?
Bloodfrenzy (mass bloodlust) is level 3. Giant strength gives an extra 25% hit points, and therefore should be 2 lvls higher. (can't be any higher than that).
by timagalant
31 May 2006, 10:03

Mm.

and some more suggestions: why are bdragons immune to illusion? you can create illusion of them, but the illusions won't hurt them, because they know they aren't real. It seems to be more logical, isn't it? blind: -50% defense (if you don't see, you can't defend properly) They can as everyone knows...
by timagalant
28 May 2006, 15:54
Topic: Working--Common steps missed
Replies: 7
Views: 5715

Thank you! :P

Pfft dude I love you
How the hell did you figure that thing out?
by timagalant
28 May 2006, 12:09
Topic: Need help regarding equilibris (SOLVED, ty)
Views: 6172

Hmm

1. You can't open the equilibris maps, just on v3.6. :D 2. Its because (i think) its be too at v3.6. :| Not sure, but if equilibris write that same, so its mean all people need to wait to the new v of equilibris. ;) v=version. You're saying that you can't see what spells do until there's a new vers...
by timagalant
28 May 2006, 10:57
Topic: Need help regarding equilibris (SOLVED, ty)
Views: 6172

RE

To play it H4std, you need to download a special file witch you can find at the same place where you downloaded Equilibrius. Just read a little more. I did everything that is written there. I would'nt have posted all this if I hadn't read it thoroughly. If you know something I don't, be more specif...

Go to advanced search