Search found 37 matches

by Sixy
17 Jul 2006, 16:53
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: We all played HOMM V for some time and it's time to choose..
Replies: 199
Views: 51692

Go-go Academy! Yeeeeey! Go-go Week of Worry! : ) They are my best, my favourite, my PRECIOUS with all those cute elephants, the arabian-style, the headless genies, the hookahs, and all the funny stories about them. Oh, and my favourite Academy-start is Havez with a lot of gremlins, and a nice little...
by Sixy
29 Jun 2006, 06:51
Topic: Famous Battles - Tell Us About Yours!
Replies: 21
Views: 6823

If you fear that you're going to loose a battle because of the raise dead spell, simply make a one-unit stack and leave it out of the battle. : ) Then you shall use the raise dead spell as long as you want to and you don't have to fear that after the battle you will loose all of your stacks...
by Sixy
25 Jun 2006, 09:14
Topic: Week description bug in hungarian version?
Replies: 3
Views: 1948

Hm, I didn't know that in the town screen it appears as well. So I see them in the town over the exit icon, but still doesn't see in the map screen. It's a bit less annoying then. : ) Maybe somewhere a script missing which shows the week descriptions clicking on the hourglass icon. Don't you know wh...
by Sixy
25 Jun 2006, 07:23

Nope, if I hover the mouse ver the end turn button, in the popup I only see that 'Day: 1, Week: 2, Month: 1'. (In hungarian, of course.) It's quite annoying. Just a question: in the texts.pak\Text\WeekTexts should be the name of the .txt files written with capitol letter? For example: WEEK_OF_ABJURA...
by Sixy
24 Jun 2006, 16:30

Week description bug in hungarian version?

Hi!

I've got the hungarian version of Heroes V, and I think there's a little bug in there. I just cannot see the descriptions of the weeks when I right-click on the hourglass icon. Altough I've found the week description texts in the texts.pak file. Does anyone know what could be a problem? Thanks!
by Sixy
21 Jun 2006, 17:18
Topic: Race and Town Creation Contest - Please tell me your ideas
Replies: 191
Views: 47135

Let's have a compromise: cyclops might be a melee/ranged creature who drags the nearby enemies and throw them against the foe. What do you think? Sure, they could have laser eyes as special powers. Oh, and their one-and-only eye should be on their belly above a "Who cares about Homer?" sig...
by Sixy
21 Jun 2006, 14:43
Topic: Race and Town Creation Contest - Please tell me your ideas
Replies: 191
Views: 47135

Perhaps they could have the ability to make their units directly do damage against castle walls and gates. A wall breaking giant quite fits in the picture for me. And this could add new tactics for sieges. Anyway, the barbarian hordes were famous of breaking through city walls and ravaging towns, we...
by Sixy
15 Jun 2006, 16:36
Topic: Heroes V Easter Eggs
Replies: 73
Views: 36012

Uh-oh... I feel so stupid, 'cause I don't understand this whole thing. What is your guys' problem with having the older heroes in H5? Is it a problem with the game? Or with the world? Nicolai was also mentioned in H3, wasn't he? Could somebody explain me that why is it sacrilege? Just because I enjo...
by Sixy
14 Jun 2006, 10:35
Topic: What Units would you like to see in a Snow Town Expansion?
Replies: 124
Views: 27862

Okay. So then the Mammoth Riders remain. : )
by Sixy
14 Jun 2006, 10:18
Topic: What Units would you like to see in a Snow Town Expansion?
Replies: 124
Views: 27862

The eight-legged horse's name is Sleipnir. : ) I just cannot see why are oliphants in a snow-based town... They would be freezing. Maybe mammoths. : ) But I'd prefer giants instead of them. Or giants riding mammoths... Hmm... ;| : ) On the other hand I even could imagine the expected naga-based race...
by Sixy
13 Jun 2006, 21:24
Topic: Best and Worse hero for each race?
Replies: 32
Views: 13110

Well, playing on UBI.COM in Duel mode, I've found the best choice for a wizard hero (well the best choice for a hero at all) is Razzak, since he's got 160 steel golems and 300 gremlins (and 7 titans, but you don't really need them) for the start, and he's got the teleport spell. The golems are quite...
by Sixy
11 Jun 2006, 21:27
Topic: Teams ?
Replies: 6
Views: 3757

Huh... 8| Did I miss something? Which multiplayer maps include teams? Where to download it? 8| ;|
by Sixy
11 Jun 2006, 10:00
Topic: Medusa as a neutral unit?
Replies: 4
Views: 1734

If there'll be a swamp (fortress) town, I'd prefer them to be part of it. (Since as hidras went to the dungeon...) Otherwise, they should be neutral, I miss them, too.

(And I better prefer the H3 powers for medusas. In H4, they was quite brutal, I think.)
by Sixy
08 Jun 2006, 14:34
Topic: Best and Worse hero for each race?
Replies: 32
Views: 13110

I'm happy with Zoltan as he's name is hungarian. But this is only a small joy of my vernacular soul. : ) And the same about Laszlo as well. : ) My favourite Wizard is Havez. Not just because he's got the coolest picture, but he starts with all of the war machines, and the gremlins are quite undefeat...
by Sixy
31 May 2006, 15:44
Topic: Necromancer Campaign - Map 2 - The Attack
Replies: 5
Views: 2478

Okay, I've started again. I agree with kingu. : )

Thanks! : )
by Sixy
31 May 2006, 15:42
Topic: Necromancer - stuck on map 1
Replies: 9
Views: 2967

The same thing happened to me. I guess if you reach the lookout tower at the bottom, the wizard will automatically go down to stuck the way. So after reaching the bottom, there's no way back - you have to get to the right side of the map. Guess it's not a bug, just an irritating script. : ) Also: Wh...
by Sixy
31 May 2006, 08:13
Topic: Necromancer Campaign - Map 2 - The Attack
Replies: 5
Views: 2478

Necromancer Campaign - Map 2 - The Attack

Hi there!

Could anyone help me please with some hints about this map? I just couldn't handle the attacks of the mages...

Also, there are some colossi next to the haven town. Should I attack them? There are some liches beyond...

Thx!

Go to advanced search