Search found 1984 matches

by PhoenixReborn
May 25 2006, 3:41
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: So, was JollyJoker's preview accurate?
Replies: 6
Views: 1879

well your questions have already been answered .... except for the "preview/review" - i think it was quite accurate .... and the game is great, hope you get it soon Well I'm planning to look in the shop tomorrow. I'm uncertain of the actual availability here in the U.S. but tomorrow is the 25th so ...
by PhoenixReborn
May 25 2006, 2:03
Topic: Creature Recruiting
Replies: 31
Views: 4638

Creature growth rates

Reading this thread, the idea I like best is that of allowing the defender who is besieged on day one to recruit troops since it is day one and they shouldn't have to wait their turn. I wouldn't exactly call the day 7 attack an exploit. It is a design decision, perhaps one you (DaemianLucifer) do no...
by PhoenixReborn
May 25 2006, 0:34
Topic: Crud... No AI = no buy... again!
Replies: 16
Views: 5819

AI?

I would argue that AI has hardly been the strong point of any of the HOMM games. I still play Heroes II all the time and I've seen enemy heroes run around aimlessly, make suicidal attacks, and ignore valuable mines. It is quite clear that there will be bug fixing patches, but I'm not so sure if the ...
by PhoenixReborn
May 24 2006, 23:15
Topic: So, was JollyJoker's preview accurate?
Replies: 6
Views: 1879

So, was JollyJoker's preview accurate?

Hi all, First post on the board so I'm happy to be here. Long time heroes fan, played Heroes II at a friends house and had to have it. I then played H II and all the expansions and H I as well. I never really got into III but will return to it some day. IV I played for about a month but ultimately g...

Go to advanced search