Search found 112 matches

by Jimmpi
28 May 2006, 18:46
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Skills you want, vs Skills you don't
Replies: 49
Views: 13764

I will actually take all of the skills except for Enlightenment. I just don't see that one being beneficial unless you are planning on going for the Ultimate Ability. Unfortunately, you need it with 4 of the 6 factions (Inferno & Sylvan excluded) if you want to get that. Considering how hard it...
by Jimmpi
28 May 2006, 18:40
Topic: This is a manual?
Replies: 85
Views: 20468

The sorrow here is UBI has tripped at the last hurdle, :sad: most reports about the game itself have been good. (I haven't tried it myself as yet). When you buy a limited edition or any edition of a Heroes game (particularly the first game in the generation) there are certain things you expect. Cre...
by Jimmpi
28 May 2006, 14:33

What the hell do ubisoft think with?!?! :mad: :mad: :mad: Do they think all players are hard core heroes fan that knew everything allready?!?! They are going to lose lots of new player this way! Just think about it..how fun is it to buy a game that is quite complicated like heroes and you dont get a...
by Jimmpi
27 May 2006, 21:46

It's a pretty craptacular "Limited Edition" when you don't get: 1. A creature stat card. [At least I knew that going in] 2. Build trees for castles. 3. Detailed explanation of skills & abilities 4. Detailed explanation of spells. 5. Detailed hero profiles for each faction 6. Maps, coi...
by Jimmpi
27 May 2006, 21:37
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes III VS Heroes IV
Replies: 152
Views: 59076

Hard question..My first time ever playing heroes was in heroes III...i still remember that I was stronghold that time... :D
But heroes IV is also a great game in my eyes..both games has + and -
by Jimmpi
27 May 2006, 21:34
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Download Heroes Iv maps?
Replies: 3
Views: 3700

Download Heroes Iv maps?

Hello...

I just wounder where I can download som new maps to heroes IV?
Me and my friend has played all maps in the game allready and need some new.. ;)
by Jimmpi
27 May 2006, 18:18
Topic: Do you miss stronghold?
Replies: 194
Views: 38246

ThunderTitan wrote:It's called Roc.
thanks ;)
couldn't it be the same in heroes V?
roc/thunderbird
by Jimmpi
27 May 2006, 18:08

Hmmm... Goblin - Hobgoblin (melee) Orc - Orc Marauder (melee?/shooter?) Wolf - Wolf Rider (melee) Shaman - Pyromancer (spellcaster) Troll - Troll Berserker (melee) Tunderbird - ? (flyer) Cyclops - Cyclops Warlord (shooter) mmm, I really hope ubi listen to you and we will se this in a expansion... B...
by Jimmpi
27 May 2006, 15:21
Topic: Crystal dragon??
Replies: 79
Views: 16088

i stick by my idea of dragons as 5th levels in dwarf town. a cyclops as a 7th level (frost giant... Cmon!) and maybe a yeti as either a 4th level. at 6th level would be a dwarven king. if the yeti was 6th it would be first dragon, then yeti, then cyclops, with all the dwarves at bottom. that wouldn...
by Jimmpi
27 May 2006, 09:11

I'd go for: 1st lvl - Goblin 2nd lvl - Orc Warrior 3rd lvl - Dire Wolf 4th lvl - Orc Shaman 5th lvl - Troll 6th lvl - Thunderbird 7th lvl - Cyclops yeah!! that line up could be perfect....but one question..what would the "be" when they where uppgraded and who would be shooters?(i know cyc...
by Jimmpi
25 May 2006, 15:50

Cyclops as lvl. 7? Might work. Shooter to compete with the Titan? Less damage but area attack? Why not?Cyclops were top creature in HII. hmm how about Thunderbird lvl 5 Behemoth lvl 6 And cyclops lvl 7 personally I dont like less power but area attack..make them powerfull but more expensive instead...
by Jimmpi
25 May 2006, 15:45

Well, if you've read the The Fionavar Tapestry , Dwarves are in fact very closely linked to a crystal dragon. It's a good read, very Tolkien-ish. Despite this, I still do feel we have enough dragons now. New kinds of level 7:s, please. I agree 100%..not a dragon as level 7 but i dont see any proble...
by Jimmpi
25 May 2006, 12:05

I agree with there is enought lvl 7 dragons,,,,but making the crystal dragon a lvl 5 in a dwarves town I dont se any problems with..
by Jimmpi
25 May 2006, 08:29

red dragon might fit in well as a sixth, or maybe even fifth lvel creature in a dwarf town, with an upgrade being the crystal dragon. i imagine them as small, but still pretty big, wingless dragons that walk on two legs (sort of like the crystal dragons in H3) but when idle come down to all fours. ...
by Jimmpi
24 May 2006, 21:19
Topic: Buy now or wait untill the bugs are fixed?
Replies: 48
Views: 11909

Heroes IV Complete contains ALL the two expansion..i now since i have bought if my self..:=)

Haven't there been an expansion to all the other Heroes? so I think it's most likely there will be one to heroes V also
by Jimmpi
24 May 2006, 21:09
Topic: Terrain types
Replies: 13
Views: 6194

I hope they will add this in the future so you can see what terrain your on
by Jimmpi
24 May 2006, 19:24

Re: Crystal dragon??

hmmm, I wounder why?
by Jimmpi
24 May 2006, 16:15

Interesting. Does this mean that the Dwarves could be in? or a smithing faction? Or maybe just a dragon as a neutral unit? thats just what i tought also, that they are planing a dwarves town and the crystal dragon is there lvl 7... about the azure dragon I would also like them back but like you sai...
by Jimmpi
24 May 2006, 15:46

Crystal dragon??

Hmm, on the site http://www.heroesofmightandmagic.com/heroes5/creature_abilities.shtml There is a creature abilitie called Crystal Scale ("Crystal Dragon is immune to direct creature killing abilities such as Harm Touch, Vorpal Sword, Deadeye Shot, etc Crystal Dragons are not available in the g...
by Jimmpi
24 May 2006, 15:31

Kristo wrote: I voted yes. The Barbarian/Stronghold alignment has always been an integral part of the Heroes games. They put the might in Might and Magic.
Couldn't said it better my self...

About dwarvs whit gun's I dont agree,,guns dont fit the game in my eyes

Go to advanced search