Search found 112 matches

by Jimmpi
01 Jun 2006, 20:53
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: What is the WEAKEST town in the game?
Replies: 107
Views: 26615

hmmm, I'm littel surprised that Academy is getting so many votes..haven't played them but would guess they would be quite good...In heroes IV the genies and titan killed everything... :devil:
by Jimmpi
01 Jun 2006, 20:47
Topic: Crystal dragon??
Replies: 79
Views: 15982

Lets just hope ubi listen and put this fraction in a expansion... :-D ;)
by Jimmpi
01 Jun 2006, 17:13
Topic: How to "Fix" Inferno... what would you do?
Replies: 33
Views: 8876

DaemianLucifer wrote: Also,nightmares are weak.I know they have 66 HP because its a joke,but 75 would be better.
hmm,wasen't nightmare the creature with most hit points in heroes IV(for "lvl 3")..
by Jimmpi
01 Jun 2006, 15:33
Topic: Too many non-retaliation units?
Replies: 90
Views: 20349

NOOOO..Dont lower sylvan stats!! If you should make inferno match the other you need to lower a lot of other stats as well.. In stead just boost some few stats in inferno like the devils and Horned demons. Now I dont mean to make devils overpowered, not at all!! Just boste either spedd or hitpoint/...
by Jimmpi
01 Jun 2006, 09:54

how bout this then: Beast only targets one guy and does, say, 50 damage. he also has a chance to stun the enemy like you said. Yeti targets a whole area and does 40 damage to every creature in that area, but has a chance to freeze some of them. or he can decide to target a single guy to do a signif...
by Jimmpi
01 Jun 2006, 09:51

NOOOO..Dont lower sylvan stats!! If you should make inferno match the other you need to lower a lot of other stats as well.. In stead just boost some few stats in inferno like the devils and Horned demons. Now I dont mean to make devils overpowered, not at all!! Just boste either spedd or hitpoint/D...
by Jimmpi
31 May 2006, 21:08

ok, so its Snow Beast/Yeti. The freezing attack for Yeti would be great, but how would that work on ranged attacks? if they work like cyclops with area attack, maybe the snow beast throws boulders and Yeti throuws snowballs, which is why he gains freeze attack. or even better: the Beast is a melee ...
by Jimmpi
31 May 2006, 20:16

it both sounds and looks like that inferno is the weakest town.....(personally I thought that was the case in heroes III as well)
Maybe ubisoft is going to fix it in the future
by Jimmpi
31 May 2006, 15:01
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Black Dragon Evolution
Replies: 52
Views: 39787

voted Heroes IV...in my eye the best one...

off topic: but in the other game the black dragon was the king no question..it dosent look like it is that much better than the rest in heroes V..i this correct?
by Jimmpi
31 May 2006, 13:52

in that case you must have hated devils in Heroes IV..they could teleport the entire battelfield... in my opinion it doesn't get unbalence because lvl 7 creature is soo expensive and there weekly groth is so low. Actually, devils were pretty decently balanced in H4 imo. Mainly because of the combat...
by Jimmpi
31 May 2006, 12:34

in that case you must have hated devils in Heroes IV..they could teleport the entire battelfield...
in my opinion it doesn't get unbalence because lvl 7 creature is soo expensive and there weekly groth is so low.

by the way,,could no the Evil Sorceress also teleport in heroes IV?
by Jimmpi
31 May 2006, 12:15

forget about balance! And just think of it...how unbalance does it get just because devil kan teleport longer och archangel kan fly longer?? Not much! Lvl 7 creature should have greater speed compare to lvl 2-3..thats the point with lvl 7,,they are fast and powerfull!! if not then they could have ma...
by Jimmpi
31 May 2006, 10:51

who knows? things like this might be addressed in the patch. they said they will balance things. i see devils getting boost to speed, and some of the crappy low initiative/low speed creatures getting some boost because right now, frankly those units have no use since nobody gets to use them to actu...
by Jimmpi
31 May 2006, 10:40

abominable snowman is basically what i am going at, but you have to admit, its a terrible name (worse than mangler) Just use Snow Beast . IMHO mangler is just as bad as abominable snowman. snow beast/yeti could work ;| would they be like cyclops with area attack but with snowballs instead..: and th...
by Jimmpi
30 May 2006, 21:24

how about just skipp snow mangler and han yeti/frost giant in tier 7 instead ;|
by Jimmpi
30 May 2006, 21:04

Oh, and I miss Devils having no specials at all... as well as a completely useless short-range teleport. Devils are wusses now. haven't played them but reading the health and spedd etc it sounds like devils sucks and are the worst lvl 7 creature..hope they fix so you can teleport the whole battelfi...
by Jimmpi
30 May 2006, 21:01

1 - Gnome/Gnome Engineer (sort of like goblins, only more human.) 2 - Dwarf Soldier/Breserker (light armor, double handaxes) 3 - Fros Wolf/Dire Wolf (no riders. big wolves.) 4 - Snow Mangler/Yeti (just what it sounds like) 5 - Red Dragon/Crystal Dragon (as described above) 6 - Dwarven Knight/Dwarve...
by Jimmpi
30 May 2006, 19:50

My dwarves town would look something like this:

lvl 1 Gnome/Gnome archer.
lvl 2 Boar/ Boar Rider
lvl 3 War Dwarf/ Berserker or Pegasus/ Silver Pegasus
lvl 4 Ice Hawk/ Frost Falcon
lvl 5 Red dragon/ Crystal Dragon
lvl 6 Dwarven Warlord/ Dwarven King
lvl 7 Yeti/ Frostgiant.

Any thought's??
by Jimmpi
29 May 2006, 14:03
Topic: This is a manual?
Replies: 85
Views: 20343

hmm, reading this topic and it sound like the reason that the manual really sucks is because of that it would have cost extra?!?
Hello..how much $$$$$ haven't ubisoft allready put out in this game so what would some extra dollars maid a diffrent???
by Jimmpi
29 May 2006, 13:58
Topic: Do you miss stronghold?
Replies: 194
Views: 37765

Darkstroem wrote:I think it's quite clear how the orc faction should look like to please the fans. :)
lets just hope that ubisoft listen to us and add a "stronghold" in a expantion.. :)

Go to advanced search