by joerginger
02 Jan 2017, 16:49
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: Walkthrough: Campaign Every Dog has its Day
Replies: 3
Views: 15056

Re: Walkthrough: Campaign Every Dog has its Day

Just in case anyone is interested:
The mysterious stronghold guy you're supposed to meet is level 50 Tarnum. He comes with three stacks of good creatures and is decorated like a Christmas tree. That is if anyone decorates their Christmas tree with artefacts.
by joerginger
29 Nov 2006, 20:54
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: HOF Renegade cheat
Replies: 4
Views: 2825

You can also use the numbers instead of the creature names: Enforcer CREATURE_LANDLORD 106 Crossbowman CREATURE_LONGBOWMAN 107 Vindicator CREATURE_VINDICATOR 108 Battle Griffin CREATURE_BATTLE_GRIFFIN 109 Zealot CREATURE_ZEALOT 110 Champion CREATURE_CHAMPION 111 Fallen Angel CREATURE_SERAPH 112 Sfid...
by joerginger
22 Oct 2006, 14:20
Forum: News
Topic: Countdown to Dark Messiah
Replies: 27
Views: 7837

I preordered the collector's edition a while ago. Hopefully the Ubisoft shop will be more efficient this time, Heroes V took ages to arrive because they had mixed up addresses.
by joerginger
10 Oct 2006, 22:06
Topic: I'm sure this has been said but....
Replies: 12
Views: 4976

Yea that's his name. he used to be on CNN for about 30 minutes a week. Obviously he's gone up/ down in the world (depending what angle your looking from) He's still on CNN - CNN Europe, that is. Apart from downloading the episodes, that's the only way to watch the show in the Old World. I wish they...
by joerginger
30 Sep 2006, 22:46
Topic: Thousand dollar question: Cash or EXP?
Replies: 12
Views: 4449

In my experience the choice is almost always very simple in the campaign. Since most missions are designed in a way that will make at least your main hero hit the level limit sooner rather than later, it's usually better to chose the gold. Right at the start of a mission (or more important: of a cam...
by joerginger
29 Sep 2006, 20:45
Topic: Favorite Campaign-Hero
Replies: 58
Views: 13884

My vote goes to Findan, especially because he suggested leaving Isabel behind. ;)
by joerginger
29 Sep 2006, 20:10
Topic: Grade the ULTIMATES
Replies: 38
Views: 12847

Unstoppable Charge: 1
Urgash's Call: 24
Howl of Terror: 22
Rage of the Elements: 10
Nature's Luck: 23
Arcane Omniscience: 25
by joerginger
29 Sep 2006, 07:34
Topic: Grade the racial skills
Replies: 33
Views: 8828

Based on what they did for me in the campaign, these are my ratings:

Counterstrike: 8
Gating: 7
Necromancy: 10
Irresistible magic 6
Avenger: 4
Artificer 3
by joerginger
29 Sep 2006, 07:14
Topic: Will you buy the expansion?
Replies: 47
Views: 14570

Also, i might buy the expansion if they make it so that ghost, instead of having a 50% chance to not be hit, gets a 100% chance- as well as total magic immunity, including against irresistable magic, except that the necro can still cast raise dead on them. What would a ghost die of if it's complete...
by joerginger
15 Sep 2006, 22:41
Topic: Cheating in 1.3
Replies: 1
Views: 1909

There you are: (Posted before in the 1.2 cheats thread, I still haven't tried which commands or whether any were added or removed.) I've just learned the way which is used to activate the console in version 1.3: "Go to My Documents\My Games\Heroes of Might and Magic V\Profiles* and then the pro...
by joerginger
13 Sep 2006, 23:56
Topic: 1.2 cheats: newest command
Replies: 46
Views: 21602

I've just learned the way which is used to activate the console in version 1.3: "Go to My Documents\My Games\Heroes of Might and Magic V\Profiles* and then the profile I want to apply it to. Open the 'input.cfg' in NotePad, and add the line bind show_console '`' just beneath the bind confirm_ac...
by joerginger
13 Sep 2006, 22:21
Topic: Patch 1.3 changelog, patch due September 13th.
Replies: 50
Views: 14423

I just posted this in another thread - apparently there is a problem with the auto update program when there are mods installed. Manually installing the patch seems to work, though.

The origin of this theory:

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/ ... 6431050284
by joerginger
13 Sep 2006, 22:18
Topic: Anyone having problems with the autoupdater?
Replies: 26
Views: 9515

So far the most likely explanation seems to be that the auto update doesn't work correctly if there are mods installed.

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/ ... 6431050284
by joerginger
08 Sep 2006, 11:44

I've tried and I've tried and I've tried and I cannot get the main magic dude from the last campaign ( I think his name is Zehir ) to learn archery, without archery he can't get his ultimate skill. I know about the cheats and I can get most of them to work, but not the skill one. I got it to work t...
by joerginger
04 Aug 2006, 02:42
Forum: Articles
Topic: The Queen → The Fall of the King
Views: 28493

The Queen → The Fall of the King

It seems there were some changes to this scenario in patch 1.2. At least on heroic the enemy attacks don't stop at all until Godric disappears, the intervalls between the appearances of the red heroes also seem quite a lot shorter. For me this meant that I couldn't dare to explore the underground as...
by joerginger
03 Aug 2006, 09:41

How does one add these commands though? I don't understand how to bring up this *console* that was mentioned before. :| You can find everything you need to know about the console commands here: http://www.heroesofmightandmagic.com/heroes5/heroes5_cheats.shtml Quote from the first page: "To ena...
by joerginger
27 Jul 2006, 20:18
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Which games do you await?
Replies: 68
Views: 21840

This guys consider San Adreas part of 3?! 8| WTF?! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Theft_Auto_%28series%29 Of course it is. ;) First there was the original Grand Theft Auto, which featured Liberty City, Vice City and San Andreas. GTA III took Liberty City into the 3rd dimension, GTA Vice City an...
by joerginger
27 Jul 2006, 09:48

HodgePodge wrote:You can use the movement code with this syntax:

@ChangeHeroStat("HeroName", 8, 999)

With 8 being the specific number of the movement stat & 999 being the amount of movement points you desire your hero to have.
Move points are # 7; # 8 is the mana points. ;)
by joerginger
21 Jul 2006, 23:18
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Which games do you await?
Replies: 68
Views: 21840

The no. 1 game I'm waiting for is: Supreme Commander In addition, I will definitely buy the following: Disciples III Civilization IV: Warlords Galactic Civilizations 2: Dark Avatar Settlers II Reloaded And these if they get made: Grand Theft Auto 4 Ascendancy 2 ... and of course Master of Magic 2 :-D
by joerginger
13 Jul 2006, 18:59
Forum: Campfire
Topic: The Greatest Album of All Time
Views: 13956

Yup, it was him. :( At least this made me dust off "Piper at the Gates of Dawn" again. Weird album, but still nice to listen to. As for my 'all time best' albums: 1. New Model Army - Thunder & Consolation 2. Fischer-Z - Red Skies over Paradise 3. Therapy - Troublegum 4. Rush - Power Wi...

Go to advanced search