Search found 1032 matches

by Salamandre
29 Jul 2015, 19:26
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: The Damage is Already Done
Replies: 258
Views: 301861

Re: The Damage is Already Done

The problem IMO, is not how much I could spend for a video game, even if great. But if is normal that a video game gets more expensive than, let's say, the whole Shakespeare work (60 euros Amazon). There is a new order of priorities emerging right now, up to us to stand for or against, but at least,...
by Salamandre
25 Jul 2015, 14:00
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: Status of this forum
Replies: 4
Views: 6081

Re: Status of this forum

WoG team is about wog 3.58. Which is now unsupported and obsolete, as Era II is in development, using WoG 3.59 executable as base. Then people involved changed over years, as in everything. The original team isn't anymore active but there are dozens of other talented and skilled people working on. I...
by Salamandre
25 Jul 2015, 11:56

In H3-H4, you need max of 3 clicks from one object to another, no matter the column (2 for H3, 3 for H4). in H5 you need sometimes 6-10 clicks. (H6 I don't know). Less clicks, better the editor is, the wrong move designers often do is mixing together the scripting part with the object selection. You...
by Salamandre
25 Jul 2015, 10:38

Well, we don't know if editor is good. Is looking good, that's quite different perspective. And also we are pleased by the random generator promise (while it should be automatically in, no Heroes game should be released without one). And still not a single detail about modding capabilities, can we r...
by Salamandre
13 Jul 2015, 20:51
Forum: News
Topic: Video: Discover Sylvan
Replies: 44
Views: 14461

I was being sarcastic, looks like I lost the technique to do it naturally. :D

All that I meant was that Celestial Heavens isn't used to bloodthirstiness, like you two are.
by Salamandre
13 Jul 2015, 19:30

Erw and Galaad, imo this is the wrong forum to test your virility. :D The thread about H7 criticism and discussions in HC is now near its 1000th page, so when you drop a bomb, there are always dozens people to defuse it then dozens people to push the detonator. Thus you don't look like fool when you...
by Salamandre
12 Jul 2015, 18:22

Well, when you invite the wolf into the sheepfold don't be surprised about what occurs. If "today we present you this, tomorrow we will present you that", then don't be offended if critics are extreme. It looks to me they ask for, be it positive or negative. I don't even get it how the tea...
by Salamandre
07 Jul 2015, 17:30
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy has been released!
Replies: 942
Views: 638472

Koshei is a nightmare if you start fighting after entering in. I run on right side, down the tunnel, then at middle of it I cast beacon to town. Then, when back, the liches are repositioned, with 2 bows with area fire effect you take them without a scratch.
by Salamandre
04 Jul 2015, 18:17
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Thinking of creating H4 LOTR campaign/s based on the books.
Replies: 23
Views: 9020

Well, I've put the call out for at least two other major collaborators on the Heroes Community forums as well, so fingers crossed. =) I would really love for the campaign/s to go ahead, but I don't think I would be able to complete it on my own. =) Very unlikely is current form. The problem in HC i...
by Salamandre
29 Jun 2015, 18:51
Topic: H3 Fortress Discussion
Replies: 6
Views: 4560

Well, I will give probably the most common and worthless answer: it depends. It depends on map and style of gameplay. Are you playing human vs human? Then you can build wiverns on day 2 and your main hero will shine in level up, because with 2 wiverns a lot of battles are much easier. Then serpent f...
by Salamandre
29 Jun 2015, 11:06
Topic: MMEditor v1.2 Level Editor
Replies: 10
Views: 4779

Check your private messages, I sent you Grayface's email.
by Salamandre
21 Jun 2015, 11:54
Topic: Hello, ever wondered how first playtrought would feel like?
Replies: 6
Views: 3356

Re: Hello, ever wondered how first playtrought would feel li

PillarsOFH wrote: You can find me on GrayFace MM6 Patch
I browsed all the patch, couldn't find you. ;|
by Salamandre
21 Jun 2015, 07:21
Topic: How to Remove Artifact/Relic Cap MM7?
Replies: 2
Views: 3142

No, nobody found. Use a trainer giving all missing relics, result will be same.

http://telp.org/files/mm7/mm7che.zip
by Salamandre
18 Jun 2015, 22:14
Topic: H7: New tales incoming
Replies: 51
Views: 18692

@hellegennes You start on the defensive and decided you won't hear and consider any statistics. Anyway, why would we need statistics? If one enjoys more one game or another, he will show it by dedicating some work for, right? The beauty of a game is in the eye watching it. Also I sincerely think we ...
by Salamandre
18 Jun 2015, 16:42
Topic: Help New Chinese Mod download
Replies: 26
Views: 16786

Nope, what previous user said is about an exe you don't need (10,5 MB). The game executable patch (172 MB) is only available for registered users. Thus you must find a chinese player.
by Salamandre
17 Jun 2015, 10:53

Yes, add new where they're missing, not replace what is good with new. At the golden age of HoMM III and M&M VI there was enough room for creating the most genius from all heroes games by merging the two lores, develop alchemy in Heroes, create role playing features, create interactive fauna/flo...
by Salamandre
14 Jun 2015, 17:54

We assist at a new situation here, with developers actively trying to communicate and share with fans, have feedback in real time. They invited fans at their event, answered to questions, then visit regularly the forums (HC at least). Thus, because of that, fans are much more vocal because they know...
by Salamandre
12 Jun 2015, 14:19

Umm, no; as I (and obviously Galaad too) understand him, he blames the developers to waste resources and money on writers while the game playability is less than decent. A story should always come as a bonus, not as an alternative to gameplay.
by Salamandre
10 Jun 2015, 09:54
Topic: Homm3 strongest faction poll
Replies: 11
Views: 10641

There is no such thing as strongest town, it depends on dozens of parameters: map richness, map size, neutrals size, neutrals type (good luck with necromancy when all monsters around are shooters or high levels), hero used, artifacts found (lol at your dracageddon if recanter or red orb found), map ...

Go to advanced search