by Salamandre
24 May 2006, 19:26
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: removing battle000.wav
Replies: 16
Views: 7898

removing battle000.wav

I know it is not related to WOG but I figured someone here will know about:

Is there any way to remove the music when the battle begin, thus to speed the game a lot? Someone wrote in the old forum it is located at battle000wav. but I did research after research and such file doesnt exist.
by Salamandre
24 May 2006, 12:50
Topic: To Bytebandit about Chaser map
Replies: 17
Views: 10691

The last detail, victory conditions: despite the titles in both maps , after defeating the "invincible" you have to kill a last "hero" to win the map.(Mok Choi and Boss) Definately the chinese liked THUNK. Those are more than a coincidence. After reading the chinese forums it app...
by Salamandre
24 May 2006, 04:05

Chaser is an invincible hero, as THUNK was. Any attempt to attack him before you activate some scripts will lead to suicide, as in THUNK. In Chaser you play the map as you want, till the point where you need to release Chaser hero, exactly as in THUNK we did. In Chaser you need to find 3 new artefac...
by Salamandre
23 May 2006, 21:17

I woudnt say it is exceptional. Unless the chinese version has a background story in, which english has not. It is rich in scripts, but they are absolutely the same that THUNK uses. There is no story, just slaying for hours bilions of level 8. To give an example, I was able to slay 7X9999 azure drag...
by Salamandre
23 May 2006, 02:05

Well, he finally answered, just to say that "many" chinese won the game on 200% he gave me a link http://wakeofgods.com/viewthread.php?tid=368&extra=page%3D1 to help. And, in fact, many chinese won the game but with "chinese" tactics;) Ghosts.... Basically, all you have to do...
by Salamandre
21 May 2006, 00:27

last battle from Chaser, 130 difficulty. 170% is impossible, due to various imunities. There is a battle needed to pass through where you face 5000 chaos hydras. At 170% they have fire shield (every turn), 16 speed(imunity slow) and acid. No way... http://img76.imageshack.us/my.php?image=image0014lx...
by Salamandre
19 May 2006, 22:41

I already e-mailed him twice, still no answer. This map is awesome, it has same scripts as THUNK, I wonder which was first. It is the first map I could beat 7x9999 azure dragons! I played at 70% and it is doable. I tried 200% and it is nightmare. Every (!) monster or Hero you will fight will have (a...
by Salamandre
17 May 2006, 14:28
Topic: MAXIMUS-Empire of the world II
Replies: 1
Views: 2926

First, this is not a WOG map, but simply SOD. Second, that is one of the most complex map (I remember a sign in the map telling that it took 8 months to complete). Here you have a review, maybe the author would help you http://heroes.mycomport.com/cgi-bin/opt/MapHaven/h3/search_reviews.cgi?BROWSE=1&...
by Salamandre
17 May 2006, 12:36

I cant repair it. Everything, monsters growth, AI heroes, is scripted. All I can do is add a couple of towns in non scripted locations and heavily lower the monsters on the map. The author is maybe genious at scripting but he is masochist at playability. How am I supposed to defeat 4000 supreme arch...
by Salamandre
17 May 2006, 07:56

Well; this map is a jewel for the scripts etc. But as playability it is far from good. It wasnt tested, thus finished. There is a bug at 0.29, we are supposed to pass but some tree was misplaced(I checked and no event related to this location). Thus, adventure cant be continued. After 16 hours game,...
by Salamandre
15 May 2006, 01:23

Thank you very much. I tried it at 100% but...damnt, seems impossible to work out. The forum at gamexxxx is in chinese? Any tips how to play this map? It is awesome! I am stuck at Edric, I have 3 attack and 6 defence, he is about 40 both. So I went exploring, God is unbeatable, huge stacks level 7 e...
by Salamandre
13 May 2006, 17:41

To Bytebandit about Chaser map

Hello All

I joined wog map archive at yahoo groups. I remember someone said long time ago that Chaser will be translated in english. This map looks awesome but as it is , I cant play it. Can anyone confirm it was translated or when it will be done, if it will?

Thank you

Go to advanced search