Search found 92 matches

by RommeL_666
Dec 26 2008, 14:55
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Need help with dark lord mission ranger campaign
Replies: 5
Views: 1009

Re: Need help with dark lord mission ranger campaign

Bn2run wrote:I keep killing nickali over and over but he keeps coming back whats the solution?

I collected all dwarven items and brought Phoenixes with me,they must not die when fighting with him,so buff them up and kill nickolai forces fast.
by RommeL_666
Dec 26 2008, 14:52
Topic: TotE - Days of Fire help?
Replies: 14
Views: 3205

Very important tip: upgrade the Hunters early to Arcane Archers , they are very overpowered and will help you a lot in creeping ;) I was just playing now the map he mentioned on hard, interesting map,almost no treasure chest,lot of resources and neutrals but very very little gems, it took me some t...
by RommeL_666
Dec 26 2008, 13:23
Topic: TotE - Days of Fire help?
Replies: 14
Views: 3205

phoenix doesnt belong to anyone,its summon creature. Well to me if he should belong to somebody it should be Hell (beacuse looks like hell creature) even that he isnt "evil" as Hell is. as for the map, do you collect gold instead exp from chests?beacuse thats the best way to have gold and ...
by RommeL_666
Dec 25 2008, 14:30
Topic: TotE (Beginner)
Replies: 12
Views: 1480

[/quote]Yes indeed, but I was talking more about those that complain some games are too hard. If they want an easier game then they should try lowering the difficulty.[/quote] who knows what stupid ideas come in their minds. It doesnt say HArd or Heroic for no reason,its damn hard to play at it,but ...
by RommeL_666
Dec 25 2008, 14:24

Re: TotE (Beginner)

So i just recently picked up TotE a few hours ago. I having quite a difficulty trying to free the cyclops due to my slayers get butchered first by those Paladins?. Then the angels slaughter my Centaurs...I cant figure out how to beat this effectively. Im not even sure if my troop number is affectin...
by RommeL_666
Dec 25 2008, 14:08

What I don't get is that noobs like to start playing on a Hard difficulty... what do you think the Easy difficulty is there for? For those that are still new and need to learn how to play. But somehow people seem to be ashamed of playing on Easy... we're all noobs at some point ;) there is one good...
by RommeL_666
Jan 24 2008, 17:35
Topic: Divine guidance?
Replies: 3
Views: 2178

thanks for the information,I ll try to find older version of skeel wheal.
by RommeL_666
Jan 24 2008, 1:32
Topic: Divine guidance?
Replies: 3
Views: 2178

Divine guidance?

hmm this may be little irrelevant but is there a mistake in skill wheal 3.0? beacuase divine guidance is allways available to me just soon as I get only basci leadership? and on the skill wheal it is said that you need recruitment... that is not the only thing,sometimes I am offered retribution with...
by RommeL_666
Dec 19 2007, 9:54
Topic: Heroes VI Wishlist And Engine Poll
Replies: 75
Views: 12853

Personally, I'd rather see broader variety in creature abilities than simply see more creatures. I'd also like to see some more faction flavor in how things play out. Certain creatures are very flavorful while others are just kind of bland. From a practical standpoint, really how different are a Sc...
by RommeL_666
Dec 13 2007, 15:21
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: New H5 map [Twin Sayan Kings] needs to be tested.
Replies: 16
Views: 3276

maybe not,I had a solid army with my main hero,I sweept clean my side of the map and then go to desert area,sweept there everything and then called vessel of shalassa and captured enemy castle without any trouble,enemy hero was on my side,but he couldnt attack my castle beacause I had strong army in...
by RommeL_666
Dec 13 2007, 14:56

You are supposed to start the game by sending 1 hero in each starting zones, of which there are 3. The treasure chests are quite numerous because they are meant to help the players build up more than 1 fairly high level hero. 1.you mean that I should buy two additional heroes? hmm 6 000 gold,and we...
by RommeL_666
Dec 13 2007, 13:37

I played your map,not a bad one,but am I playing on some easy level or what,when I come to the desert area,the neutral monsters there are pretty easy to defeat,is it better that they are stronger on that area,because first I am cleaning the south part of the map and then the desert area,but when I c...
by RommeL_666
Dec 13 2007, 13:27
Topic: can`t delete heroes?
Replies: 4
Views: 1559

Heroes of might and magic V, version 1.6
by RommeL_666
Dec 13 2007, 9:44
Topic: can`t delete heroes?
Replies: 4
Views: 1559

can`t delete heroes?

maybe a bit of a stupid question but a have one stupi problem when making map,about placing heroes on the map. Now I created map and other things,but when I want to put hero on the map everything just gets messy,the hero that i create and PUT on the map is randomly change as soon as I put him on the...
by RommeL_666
Dec 5 2007, 9:53
Topic: Invisibility overpowered + Starwars start!
Replies: 65
Views: 8817

ThunderTitan wrote:What i don't get is why he attacks with the Stalkers at all... Heroes have an unlimited normal attack... sure it's very time consuming, but it's a guaranteed win, even against heroes (take that Magnetic Golems).

he just want to give a chance to the neutrals :)
by RommeL_666
Nov 26 2007, 15:25
Topic: Contact via MSN
Replies: 6
Views: 1328

why do you put your msn adress on your profile and than pretending "oh who tryed to contact me?".
by RommeL_666
Aug 29 2007, 18:23
Topic: Shield Allies ability broken?
Replies: 8
Views: 2127

well if they discribeded all of the games concept,skills,creatures,heroes etc, it should not be so hard to discribe all that abbilites that are little tricky, how much really can help the Squires shield?
by RommeL_666
Jun 8 2007, 15:31
Topic: emphasize strength or compensate weakness?
Replies: 28
Views: 8247

hmmm what about this: I play with dundgeon,and I like allways to upgrade their attack and leave defence,so because the maidens and rest of my team has a big iniative I can inflict heavy losses to enemy,and maybe if I am lucky I can teleport Hydra to his forces hmmm if I improve defence maidens are g...
by RommeL_666
Jun 8 2007, 14:41
Topic: Necropolis alternative upgrades are up now...
Replies: 111
Views: 16345

well vampire lost his no retalitation?? hmm never imagin that would happen.
what that ammo steal means,and how will it work.can somebody explain to me? will he steal all the shots from scout or hunters or archers??
by RommeL_666
Jun 7 2007, 14:12
Topic: Necropolis alternative upgrades are up now...
Replies: 111
Views: 16345

I mean painting the ghosts pink and saying thats an alternate upgrade sounds somewhat disappointing. Welcome to Ubival land... enjoy your stay. :applause: is it so difficult to improve a little bit,or they are just to lazy? ;| well from all others upgrades I must say that this ones looks to me the ...

Go to advanced search