Search found 92 matches

by RommeL_666
12 Feb 2009, 01:54
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Heroes V -- Tribes of the east -- Grim crusade quest
Replies: 7
Views: 3859

Thanks for your advice. I used some of your strategy ideas, as well as building up my troops. It seems the succubus mistresses keep multiplying as the game goes on, because I waited around for awhile caravaning more troops to my hero, and by the time I got back down there, there must have been clos...
by RommeL_666
19 Jan 2009, 17:18
Topic: Problems with patching
Replies: 8
Views: 1950

ok I tryed everything what you said,didnt help.

Can the problem be when I was installing the game I changed from C.program files to my other hard disk E ?
Be still,patch should rekognize the game no matter on what disk it is,right?
Done the same thing to Heroes original,no problems there.
by RommeL_666
18 Jan 2009, 15:58

There is only one patch for Heroes TOte.

And yes I did download a right version of patch...EU
by RommeL_666
18 Jan 2009, 14:11

Problems with patching

so I downloaded new patch 3.1 and it wont install, it always says the same error "Heroes of might and magic tribes of the east is not installed on your computer" ,wtf I am then playing all this time if it is not instaled. I have all Heroes series,even Heroes 1, never had this problem so fa...
by RommeL_666
12 Jan 2009, 15:43
Topic: HoMM artwork
Replies: 9
Views: 2677

Does anybody have picture/wallpaper of that picture when you open heroes map editor,that knight who is holding two flags,and possibly in 1024*768 resolution? I found some but only small ones:(
by RommeL_666
12 Jan 2009, 15:33
Topic: Newbie looking for some help
Replies: 25
Views: 7546

Asheera wrote:That "key resource" is the one your Resource Pilo provides ;)
yes,but giving 5000 gold for it is so risky trade and can leave you without troops if you build it early on,not to mention it will take you forever to build capitol then :)
by RommeL_666
12 Jan 2009, 15:28
Topic: Newbie looking for some help
Views: 7546

Haven is like the U.S. of A. today - just can't get enough cash. Haven buildings and units somehow seem a little more expensive, and their racial ability depends heavily on gold. yes this could be a good example,but USA has one good thing,a great army,just as Haven has it also. I play Haven as my m...
by RommeL_666
05 Jan 2009, 15:04
Topic: Interesting battle
Replies: 38
Views: 7815

well I would almost everything for Heroes,but I am unlucky now and stucked to slow internet so I would take forever to download 100 Mb,so its not that I would not,just cant. Can anywhere be found a calculation for what % there is a chance that some skill will be offered, like guradian angel,what is ...
by RommeL_666
05 Jan 2009, 14:52

Ash I think the map is 'questing for peace' if you want to look at it. There is a military outpost but castle building is limited (upgrade level cannot be reached). Edit: I was amused when the liches shot and it killed your own tent. :hoo: Now that was my mistake :D I didnt see the shade that will ...
by RommeL_666
05 Jan 2009, 14:51

map is called Questing for peace,its custom game mape,you have it already so you can check it. dragons and weights can be recruited from dwelings around the map but not in castle,and in castle only tier 1 can be upgraded. When you look at it,its kinda unfair that raise dead lower so much stats for c...
by RommeL_666
05 Jan 2009, 14:24

So I watched about half the battle. That was rough. You only have raise dead from summoning magics? One change that might help is to use the melee skeleton. well I thought raise dead could give me victory,but it actually so much lowers my stats for creatures. I could have go back and pick up phonei...
by RommeL_666
05 Jan 2009, 14:14

PhoenixReborn wrote:The phoenix was vulnerable to harm touch from the wraith.

I'll look at that save now.
yes but he would then spend harm touch move on phoenix and not on killing something else
by RommeL_666
05 Jan 2009, 13:38

(btw can puppet master be Cleansed?) Yes. Frenzy is the one that can't, although you can still 'counter' it by Teleporting the frenzied creature near the enemy's troops (if you have the spell, of course) So the only way to protect from frenzy is magic ressistance? Can be cleansed that sedduction fr...
by RommeL_666
05 Jan 2009, 13:11

here I hoped I done it good http://www.speedyshare.com/629944236.html I watched your replay,you were Wizard right? Hmm you and your enemy used counterspell very often,maybe for you it was not so good,beacuse as I saw he didnt have some damaging spell that was really good. How about that you summoned...
by RommeL_666
05 Jan 2009, 01:03

In my opinion it really depends on what summoning spells you have. If you have fire trap and arcane crystal along with those elementals you shouldn't have to much trouble. Edit: any chance you can post the savegame? well I can try if you tell me how? Playing heroes a long time but never had to shar...
by RommeL_666
04 Jan 2009, 22:55

hmm I dont have that problem, on the other side,just beacuse of strong low level heaven creatures and their cheapness I like to play with them. Somehow I just learned to play extremely fast with them,bringing tier 6 and 7 creatures fast in my army,before enemy can do it. And if I can get Expert ligh...
by RommeL_666
04 Jan 2009, 22:41

Asheera wrote:Hmm why is Ellaine on level 17 while Vladimir has only level 15?
Well I was level 15 she was level 17
(this is battle that happened to me,not ficktional one)
by RommeL_666
04 Jan 2009, 22:31

Interesting battle

So I just finished a battle what seem to me an interesting one, mostly from low level creatures,theres one map in custom game that limits only on low level creatures,with no upgrades,its kinda nice. So I was just thinking about your opinion who would win in next combat: My Army: 152 ghost 2bone drag...
by RommeL_666
03 Jan 2009, 14:26
Topic: Whining about tribes of the east
Views: 7034

Well maybe at creeping they would be better, but still you don't need many (if you do, Lightning Bolt becomes worse than the normal attack anyway, because of the logarithmic formula of the spellpower creature calculation), and so it won't be such a pain retraining them into High Druids when their L...
by RommeL_666
03 Jan 2009, 14:14
Topic: TotE - my opinion;p
Replies: 12
Views: 4539

Asheera wrote:With Weaken Dark and Knight's low spellpower Puppet Master wouldn't be so effective... and what if the Barbarian has that artifact which grants him immunity to Frenzy? :D
what if, what if...

Go to advanced search