Search found 170 matches

by Rapier
Jun 11 2006, 16:50
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Dungeon Mission 3: Impossible
Replies: 56
Views: 12955

No, you don't have to have Summoning Magic. My Raelag managed just fine without it. Shayda had it, but again, she would do fine with just destructive magic, as in many battles she didn't casted summon phoenix. On heroic? You don't need Summon phoneix very often, but you do need it. It's just, the b...
by Rapier
Jun 11 2006, 16:28
Topic: Òàê ñëó÷èëîñü... bug (not a spambot!)
Replies: 17
Views: 3517

demented_dognz wrote:It seems to differ to differing degrees in different machines. Surely they will fix this. Was this a result of the patch or not?

I had it before the patch, and cornellian I'll look into those things, thanks.
by Rapier
Jun 11 2006, 2:37
Topic: First Aid Tent "Waiting"
Replies: 31
Views: 5049

That it can ressurect is what makes it useful. It's pretty worthless without that...
by Rapier
Jun 11 2006, 1:33
Topic: Medusa as a neutral unit?
Replies: 4
Views: 1157

Medusa in the MM world (in MM7) were incredibily rare and not faction related too... they never really fitted anywhere imo.

I think they might feature in Dark Messiah though.
by Rapier
Jun 10 2006, 22:20
Topic: simplicity - most important?
Replies: 6
Views: 1938

Well, I would be inclined to say this is based on your computer... I don't have any wait on the screens but my pc is designed to run high spec fps games. When I played heroes 2 however, my pc wasn't really up to scratch at the time and I had quite a lot of delay on those same things, which of course...
by Rapier
Jun 10 2006, 22:17
Topic: Dungeon Campain 3 The Cultist (possible spoilers)
Views: 1315

Actually, I'm curious, I have been doing that, but I'm wondering if the computer even gets offered them again if you don't choose to hire them... since I'm assuming if you have them and they get killed they do rehire them.
by Rapier
Jun 10 2006, 17:17
Topic: Dungeon campaign part 2: Where is that tear?
Replies: 12
Views: 2356

The grail locaiton is random everytime you restart the map so... you'll have to find the Obalisks on your own.
by Rapier
Jun 10 2006, 17:16
Topic: What are the bonus maps?
Replies: 40
Views: 5257

When selling it,same rules apply. Selling it, not making it available, for free, on the internet. If you bought the game you can do upload/download parts of it without being a krimal. Only the people who haven't bought it are doing something illegal. Actually what you just said is illegal, because ...
by Rapier
Jun 10 2006, 17:03
Topic: Dungeon Campain 3 The Cultist (possible spoilers)
Views: 1315

Dungeon Campain 3 The Cultist (possible spoilers)

Okay, usually I'm stubborn and proud, I play on the hardest difficulty I can on games until I'm beaten in to submission, and I've made it to Dungeon campaign 3 on heroic... Now I need some help. I have summon phoenix and all destruction spells with empower, both Shayna and Raelag are powerful. Raela...
by Rapier
Jun 10 2006, 16:45
Topic: Yes, I do 1060 dmg with my Lightning bolt but I have 1 Know
Replies: 18
Views: 3311

juventas wrote:Indeed, what is with that moat? It's ridiculously overpowered. Sometimes, you get stuck in the moat until your unit dies, and you are powerless to stop it, unless you have teleport.

This only happens with the Sylvan moat.
by Rapier
Jun 10 2006, 16:41
Topic: First Aid Tent "Waiting"
Replies: 31
Views: 5049

First aid tent is worthless right now, they made it better imo. But the shots it has make it useless, it's still too easy to kill as well.
by Rapier
Jun 10 2006, 16:34

I get these characters taking up places of the load screen that aren't meant to have any words :P I'll try and get a screenshot later. http://www.boomspeed.com/saaski/Image1.jpg Okay, as you can see, the curse of the netherworld icon has been moved to a silly position, addiitonal characerters are pr...
by Rapier
Jun 10 2006, 5:19
Topic: Did MMORPGs kill HoMM's AI?
Replies: 11
Views: 2707

I can't see them thinking that Homm has a larger multiplayer than singleplayer appeal.
by Rapier
Jun 9 2006, 17:37
Topic: Dungeon Mission 3: Impossible
Replies: 56
Views: 12955

My only complaint about this level is that on heroic difficulty you MUST have summoning magic as a skill. I don't think the campaign should be that inflexible, on the other hand it's reasonable to accept that you must have magic as a skill (Dungeon are clearly casters after all) however Armageddon, ...
by Rapier
Jun 9 2006, 15:16
Topic: spell effects that stack?
Views: 1194

You can chain frostbolt with master of ice, so that a stack ~never~ gets a go, due to the delay, however I think it's a set amount that it delays by and doesn't have a stacking effect. (it just resets each casting and then gets re-delayed). The stunning effect makes the stack miss it's next go right...
by Rapier
Jun 9 2006, 14:58
Topic: No normal difficulty post-patch?
Replies: 15
Views: 3355

I have 4 difficulty settings now too... I have EU collectors edition.
by Rapier
Jun 9 2006, 13:50
Topic: lags during big battles in towns
Replies: 19
Views: 2943

It's a memory leak in the battle coding. It doens't really matter how large the armies are, it's based on how long the fight takes. In the final fight of C3M5 is when I had it worst (seeing as how that's probably the longest fight in the game), I attacked before the second week though so the armies ...
by Rapier
Jun 9 2006, 13:38
Topic: Skills offered when u lv
Replies: 3
Views: 1347

You get offered 1 primary skill you already have, 1 new primary skill, and 2 secondary skills. You get a new secondary skill once for each level of the primary skill you have (so you can't get 3 secondary defensive skills, until you have Expert Defence). This is also true for the racial abilities (w...
by Rapier
Jun 9 2006, 13:32
Topic: Dynamic battles?
Replies: 27
Views: 4889

Maybe I just click fast anyway and didn't notice @_@ In any case the bug I mentioned in my last post with the spacebar happens not just in campains or obviously scripted fights, but against random neutrals. Even if it's meant to be on that I can turn it off and on like that is a bug :P maybe I'll le...
by Rapier
Jun 9 2006, 13:29

Òàê ñëó÷èëîñü... bug (not a spambot!)

I saw a spambot using these characters and it reminded me of a bug in my Heroes 5 that I keep forgetting to mention. I have the European Collectors Edition. I have an AMD 64 bit processor 4000+, 2.41 GHz, 2 GB of Ram. Dual Geforce 7800 GT's (properly linked of course). I can run the game on any grap...

Go to advanced search