Search found 170 matches

by Rapier
Jun 14 2006, 8:54
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: For the love of god, how could such a bugged game go gold?
Replies: 62
Views: 9278

The only bug I've had in the campaigns so far was Findan dying on level 1 of the ranger levels and the game not ending... I decided to restart :P
by Rapier
Jun 13 2006, 18:10
Topic: AI and difficulty levels?
Replies: 3
Views: 929

I don't think the Ai plays better, I just think it doesn't have abilities and options disabled.

I know on heroic that one shot abilities like lay on hands can be used unlimited times by a computer.
by Rapier
Jun 13 2006, 17:07
Topic: Protecting Shooters...
Replies: 33
Views: 6192

Actually I think if you have it so arrows can be blocked by your troops, then have it so that they block your arrows too, so that you can get a screen from archers if you want, but you won't be able to shoot them either, otherwise it's not a good system imo.
by Rapier
Jun 13 2006, 13:12
Topic: Battles are just too fast
Replies: 27
Views: 3733

Simultaneous retaliation wouldn't stop your stack from getting KO'ed in the first round the way the original post was complaining about.. it would mean that your soon to be dead stack got to do a little bit more than it does... but at the end of the first round, that stack of archers or whatever, wo...
by Rapier
Jun 13 2006, 12:54
Topic: Necro Campaign Mission 5: The Traitor
Replies: 46
Views: 8064

Jorgen, what level is your Godric? (you played him on level 2) he's a carryover from then. Mine was level 22! He had expert light magic and ressurection, divien guidance, guardian angel, mass clensing... really, I built him better than my Markal and the fight took me 5 hours of reloading :p You need...
by Rapier
Jun 13 2006, 12:43
Topic: Dungeon Mission 5 - anybody want to help a girl out?
Replies: 16
Views: 2910

Grawl jumped me right at the end @_@ fortunantly he was no match for Summon Phoenix.
by Rapier
Jun 13 2006, 12:41
Topic: need help in necro's last mission!possible new game bug!!!
Views: 994

Restart the level... it's not very far in so...
by Rapier
Jun 13 2006, 12:40
Topic: What did Tieru expect? *Inferno 2 spoiler*
Replies: 22
Views: 2872

I tihnk the story makes it clear, no other explination makes sense with the heart :p
by Rapier
Jun 13 2006, 12:38
Topic: Tactics in slyvan campaign hero
Replies: 14
Views: 3466

The skill wheel has been wrong before... and I've never got flaming arrows but I have manged to have nature's wrath, so I think the skill wheel is right. I also think that it should be possible to get the ultimate skills because it's meant to be a stratigic choice, and yet the choice is denied to yo...
by Rapier
Jun 13 2006, 3:30
Topic: Tree of Knowledge... how common is it?
Replies: 17
Views: 3139

I'd rather they increased the level caps myself... it's already practically impossible to not hit the level cap on most levels, indeed in most cases you hit it with 70% of the level still to go... like Dungeon 2.... yeash.
by Rapier
Jun 13 2006, 3:26
Forum: Articles
Topic: The Cultist → The Conquest
Replies: 140
Views: 44344

The Cultist → The Conquest

This is pretty much what I did on heroic. Take the first town on day 1 of week 2, take the second town before the end of week 2. It's essential that Gilaren attacks you in a fully upgraded castle otherwise I don't think you can win. Although maybe after the patch it's become easier. This is the hard...
by Rapier
Jun 13 2006, 0:08
Forum: Articles
Topic: The Necromancer → The Attack
Replies: 28
Views: 12345

The Necromancer → The Attack

I'd have liked to cheat and just watch what the scripted heroes do, unfortunantly I don't know of a blacksheepwall cheat. I've played this map three times now on varrious difficulties, and I've never had a decent attack from orange until after I could win..having said that, I did play similarly in a...
by Rapier
Jun 12 2006, 20:59
Topic: Dungeon Mission 5 - anybody want to help a girl out?
Replies: 16
Views: 2910

At the start, go to one of the tents, go through the border gate, go underground... from there you can skip every garrison except the very first (easy) and the very last (also relatively easy). Take both heroes with you underground though, to win you need both of them to get past the final garrison.
by Rapier
Jun 12 2006, 19:42
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Unicorn evolution
Replies: 91
Views: 35319

The H5 unicorn looks most like a real horse imo, and so It's my favourite (the upgraded one is more magical but not as nice).

After that, it would be Homm2 Unicorn as it has the most character.
by Rapier
Jun 12 2006, 19:39
Topic: Battles are just too fast
Replies: 27
Views: 3733

Making the battles take longer would not change the fact that the first round can decide the battle, it would merely make it take longer to resolve the battle.

Personally I like the army balance, but I think that a lot of a battle is decided by which hero gets to cast first.
by Rapier
Jun 12 2006, 19:36
Topic: Dungeon Mission 3: Impossible
Replies: 56
Views: 12955

I've come to the conclusion that the heroes you kill never get reoffered to the computer whether you hire them or not.

Also Nebs, what was your spellpower at? My spellpower didn't wind up that much higher than my attack...
by Rapier
Jun 12 2006, 7:43
Topic: Save games
Replies: 13
Views: 2725

I was wondering, you know the saves the game makes itsself? (Before cutscenes) are those safe to delete or are they part of what marks your progress?
by Rapier
Jun 12 2006, 7:42
Topic: What are your Map Editor plans?
Replies: 30
Views: 4857

Your all asking the wrong question!... What you all should be doing is sieging Ubisoft so there will actually BE a map editor... if there was going to be one it would of been included... Ubisoft is to busy missing the points of replayabitly , I'm already ready to get out my older versions atleast t...
by Rapier
Jun 12 2006, 7:33
Topic: Updating Heroes' Skills in Later Campaigns (Spoilers)
Views: 1428

Godric is reset and doesn't carry over, Isabel does. No other hero does :p
by Rapier
Jun 11 2006, 16:51
Topic: Dungeon 2 - Where's The Red Key/Tan Gate? + General
Replies: 10
Views: 3475

There's a single gate/key combination on this map. I gather than either the developers are colorblind or there was some mistranslation/mixup. If you visit the "tan" tent, you'll be able to open the "tan" gate (hmm, maybe I should leave out the quotes; I think that one's actually tan). I didn't visi...

Go to advanced search