Search found 170 matches

by Rapier
May 7 2006, 3:31
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Does Anyone Miss the Creature Selector from the Beta?
Replies: 33
Views: 5721

Maybe they're going to patch it with the first patch, and leave it for a mystery effect for the first 3-4 times you play with each town? ;)
by Rapier
May 6 2006, 23:40
Topic: Heroe's V AI
Replies: 40
Views: 6855

I haven't seen any glaring problems with the AI so far, besides the bug about the hero not taking his castle back (which they're aware of and list as a bug). I also find the ai to be quite challenging, obviously it's not a person, and I wish the demo had shipped with hotseat to really try it (I have...
by Rapier
May 6 2006, 23:19
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: gameplay
Replies: 12
Views: 4867

Given how large and long it took to get a TBS demo (heroes 5). I hope the demo comes on a cd that I can get a magazine for :P
by Rapier
May 6 2006, 23:15
Topic: Dark Messiah doesn't look too good...
Replies: 21
Views: 10111

I like that Dark Messiah isn't pretending to be the next M&M game, it isn't billed or reffered to as M&M10, it won't be the best RPG, because it's not billed as being soley and RPG. It shouldn't be able to disappoint you (in the way Heroes 5 might) because you shouldn't have expectations. I ...
by Rapier
May 6 2006, 22:52
Topic: Oblivion or Dark Messiah?
Replies: 51
Views: 23643

Then ofc, there's those that loves the gameplay and are getting the game because of that. People that loved the gameplay on Morrowind will be disappointed by the simplification of the game system in Oblivion, it has some good changes, but it has a plethora of bad ones as well. For instance, the gam...
by Rapier
May 6 2006, 3:06
Topic: The Demo thread
Replies: 353
Views: 51730

Alright, I've managed to make it to the third offensive on the first campain map, but no matter what I do I don't seem to be able to conserve enough army to win :(

Heroic is giving me a larger challange than impossible used too =/
by Rapier
May 5 2006, 23:20
Topic: With no SF and seeing the demo, are you buying H5?
Replies: 25
Views: 4644

Yes. I would buy a turn based stratagey game on principle even if it wasn't great, not enough of them are made, and the better they sell, the more people will be inclined to make them.

Fortunatly HommV does appear to be a great game from the demo.
by Rapier
May 5 2006, 4:35
Topic: The Demo thread
Replies: 353
Views: 51730

I really like it, I sat up for 2 hours downloading it and sat up for 6 mroe finishing the Inferno custom scenario (on Heroic). It feels like a good game, it feels like a heroes game. (Like all the other heroes games it has room for improvements, but find one game that doesn't). My only problem is I ...
by Rapier
May 4 2006, 2:00
Topic: Will HoMMV have a Map Editor?
Replies: 79
Views: 13060

I'll buy the game without any form of editor... while it's a nice feature it doesn't imo, make or break the game. A game with a fantastic editor that it is otherwise mediocre won't sell, while a game that itself is fantastic, with no editing potential at all (for instance any consol game that's wor...
by Rapier
May 3 2006, 2:42
Topic: Will HoMMV have a Map Editor?
Replies: 79
Views: 13060

I'll buy the game without any form of editor... while it's a nice feature it doesn't imo, make or break the game. A game with a fantastic editor that it is otherwise mediocre won't sell, while a game that itself is fantastic, with no editing potential at all (for instance any consol game that's wort...

Go to advanced search