Search found 117 matches

by Rainalkar
13 Jul 2006, 18:15
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: initiative - testing
Replies: 16
Views: 6520

Hi Pitsu, do you know how much does Divine Guidance "add" according to your data (like, Tele assault gives 50)?
by Rainalkar
08 Jul 2006, 07:02
Topic: raise dead
Replies: 50
Views: 15612

I still don't understand fully how it works though. I played single recently, Jhora/Academy, and Vladimir attacked me in my town with his troops. I had 3 giants, some golems and gremlins, and mages divided in three stacks. I lost all the mages, my gremlins were never targeted so I ressurected the go...
by Rainalkar
05 Jul 2006, 14:39
Topic: PLENTY questions
Replies: 33
Views: 11436

Tele assault I find really terrific - but that is because it seems to me that the initiative boost exceeds by far the one from divine guidance, and you get teleport as well with it.
by Rainalkar
04 Jul 2006, 22:50

So far as I see it, I would never give a level up to take that ability, I'm really unimpressed with it (I still need to see the math though). +1 luck/moral - anytime over divine guidance.
by Rainalkar
04 Jul 2006, 09:38
Topic: Light or Destructive magic for (long) Sylvan games?
Replies: 15
Views: 6354

Imo Light Magic is generaly better, it is usualy rather difficult and risky to go for imbue ballista considering you need a lot of prerequesits. However, the stun/freeze/armor reducing effect of destruction magic is extraordinary and should not be neglected.
by Rainalkar
04 Jul 2006, 08:06

Anyone knows how does Divine guidance actualy work? Is it possible to cast it as mass?
by Rainalkar
03 Jul 2006, 17:01
Topic: The things that we really LIKE about H5
Replies: 46
Views: 12619

Gameplay of H5 is light years ahead of H3; hero development, town equality, spell system... 10 times better. The interface could be (much) better, music themes as well, I feel that the battle view could be larger, the units seem to small, and I really hate the need and must to rotate/zoom all the ti...
by Rainalkar
02 Jul 2006, 21:37

Great info, thanks Vicheron.
by Rainalkar
02 Jul 2006, 10:23

How does retribution work?
From what I can tell, +5% damage per point of morale.
Uh? But that is massive, +5 moral would give you +25% to TOTAL damage?
by Rainalkar
01 Jul 2006, 16:18
Topic: Sylvan vs Necropolis: How do you win?
Replies: 5
Views: 3271

Take destruction magic and possibly sorcery and master of ice/storms and you won't have to worry too much about the skeletons. As for other stacks and raise dead, this you simply have to outmatch him. Necromancers suck totaly in knowledge, so if it's a map with no knowledge objects and +knowledge ar...
by Rainalkar
30 Jun 2006, 08:07
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: H3: Magic schools
Replies: 12
Views: 5568

With all spells enabled: 1. Earth (clearly the nr. 1 in 90% of the cases; slow, ressurect, TP, shield, you name it). 2. Air (if you can get DD and enough mana Air is number one, unless, pehaps, when playing XL. DD is so overpowered that it is simply hilarious) 3. Water (very good school, but it real...
by Rainalkar
30 Jun 2006, 06:22
Topic: Luck in getting the right stacks
Replies: 9
Views: 3721

I would actually like to hear how to defeat 35 archmages early ;)
by Rainalkar
29 Jun 2006, 16:02
Topic: Luck in getting the right stacks
Replies: 9
Views: 3721

Luck in getting the right stacks

I consider this really to be a major factor on heroic. Not so much for some castles, such as haven that needs only ore and wood, but if you play some other town and there is like lots of archmages (seen plenty times) guarding some crucial mine you could well be screwed. The archamages especially, th...
by Rainalkar
21 Jun 2006, 15:57

So far no answers for the second (group of ;)) questions... Anyone perhaps knows some way to figure this by oneself?
by Rainalkar
18 Jun 2006, 10:05
Topic: Arcane Omniscience
Replies: 20
Views: 6839

Considering art creation, do you know in what way can they be LOST? Can it happen by spliting stack, losing most of the stack etc.?
by Rainalkar
18 Jun 2006, 09:41

Very interesting.
by Rainalkar
18 Jun 2006, 09:20

I forgot about that, but most of the time it's very hard to gather funds for that. By the way, do you know how does knowledge influences art creation exactly?
by Rainalkar
18 Jun 2006, 08:43

Enlightment is a great skill, but less for wizard because it mostly boosts already superb knowledge. It is brilliant for most heroes though.
by Rainalkar
17 Jun 2006, 21:53

Don't worry, I am not that kind of a person who just sits and waits for the answers, I have checked it, but the descriptions are totaly vague and do not state any of the questions I asked (I am not asking for descriptions, but how does something work mathematicaly, if someone knows).
by Rainalkar
17 Jun 2006, 17:29

How do they work... Mark of the Damned (formula) Consume corpse (how much mana/damage with Soulfire) Hellfire (and with Hellwrath/Searing Fires) Fiery Wrath Spirit link Cold Death Cold steel/Chilling bones Plague tent Flaming Arrows Battle Commander (how many dancers, is it the same as Haunted Mines...

Go to advanced search