Search found 117 matches

by Rainalkar
09 Sep 2006, 16:28
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Probability skills and Soldier's Luck
Replies: 11
Views: 3909

Can't, it's a doc file, and besides it's my own strategies list that I worked on a long time and I am not really planning to give it away.
by Rainalkar
09 Sep 2006, 12:11

No I am not in any way connected with Nival - I'm simply a fan of the series from the 3rd installment,
I got the info by exploring and some good connections,
Yes, there is more but I have to translate it from croatian to english ;)
by Rainalkar
08 Sep 2006, 19:42

I am not certain of the coding, but as it stand right now neither Incorporeal, nor Magic Mirror, Hellfire or anything else than above mentioned works with Soldier's Luck. Therefore, the skill is useless for Academy and Necropolis, near useless for Dungeon. The only situations I would use it is with ...
by Rainalkar
08 Sep 2006, 11:57

Probability skills and Soldier's Luck

This post is meant to clarify all the aspects of certain, "probability" skills, and the basics of the ability Soldier's Luck. 1. Soldier's Luck works only with Shield Bash, Warding Arrow, Blind, Fear, Whip Strike, Deadly Strike. No other, skill, ability, whatsoever, is in any way influence...
by Rainalkar
26 Aug 2006, 12:11
Topic: Please help savegames
Replies: 7
Views: 2626

:tired: But that is plain crazy! If it is so than Nival re nuts!
by Rainalkar
25 Aug 2006, 23:37

Thanks alot. -------- Sorry to bother you, I placed the saves there, but I can't load them from anywhere within the game (they are not listed). I know that they are saves from an internet game, but i guess that isn't an obstacel to load it in hotseat? I tried also renaming the files to a lower numbe...
by Rainalkar
25 Aug 2006, 22:24

Please help savegames

Where do I place the saves a friend copied for me from another computer, at which directory? Their names are save_15.sav but I can't even find my own saves in the dir structure where heroes are installed.
by Rainalkar
25 Aug 2006, 08:31
Forum: News
Topic: Nival Answers, Episode IV: A New Hope
Replies: 90
Views: 41881

There are other changes too. Map editor is guaranteed, the HP stat of War Machines will become a function (probably of a blend of the level of the skill and the hero), therefore harder to destroy, Avenger will have the possibilty to chose neutrals as favorites...
by Rainalkar
20 Aug 2006, 18:21
Topic: Saves from the game
Replies: 4
Views: 1708

It's nice, thanks, I will try it.

But I don't think that this is so difficult to implement in the game, and I still hope that it will happen in the expansion.
by Rainalkar
20 Aug 2006, 14:34
Topic: Saves from the game
Views: 1708

Saves from the game

Is there some place to download the saves of some interesting games, to make an exchange, sort of? Also, one thing that bothered me from the time of H3 is why the hell they didn't implement the option in game saving which would allow to see the entire game, from the first to the last turn, something...
by Rainalkar
18 Aug 2006, 18:34
Topic: Mark of the Wizard
Replies: 10
Views: 3363

How about MotWing your unit and then frenzing another of your units as well?
by Rainalkar
18 Aug 2006, 16:42

You mean that you can mark paladins, then frenzy marksmen, and they will both be frenzied?
by Rainalkar
18 Aug 2006, 15:54

I heard that it does. But, as I said, there are likely errors in what I wrote.
by Rainalkar
18 Aug 2006, 14:20

Mark of the Wizard

Just to make sure that I understand this ability (besides Soldier's Luck, this is where I lack the most knowledge): A hero can bind himself with the opponent's unit (can you do it if they are immune, like the Black Dragon?), so that each following spell (hero's attack does not work) works "doub...
by Rainalkar
12 Aug 2006, 15:13
Topic: Soldier's Luck?
Replies: 1
Views: 1294

Soldier's Luck?

Anyone found out how does this ability influence unit/hero abilities affected by it? So, by how much does it make s Shield Bash, Magic Mirror?, Warding Arrow, Phantom Forces/Ghosts incorporeal chance, Unicorn's Blind etc. more likely to happen?
by Rainalkar
01 Aug 2006, 10:30
Topic: Simultaneous Turns?
Replies: 30
Views: 10411

that was because a morale bonus granted you one extra entire turn. this is not the case anymore, and i'm not totally sure, but i didn't think luck doubled the damage in h2 and h3 Youre right,it didnt double the damage.It just doubled the base damage.Yet it was still very powerfull,and luck and lead...
by Rainalkar
18 Jul 2006, 06:08
Topic: Using the wrong faction hero with your castle.
Replies: 12
Views: 3570

Only if the hero is of the opposite alignment tha it's troops, which than recieve -3 morale imidieately
by Rainalkar
15 Jul 2006, 21:57
Topic: Guardian Angel and skill chances
Views: 1844

Nevertheless, you should be awarded a model for your help. It is immense. Thank you.

Just - what is hero level hit points?
by Rainalkar
15 Jul 2006, 18:49
Topic: Guardian Angel and skill chances
Views: 1844

Guardian Angel and skill chances

Anyone knows so far what are the chances of skills/abilities being offered considering the hero class? How exactly is Guardian Angel working? Say, if you have an army of 2 angels and 20 paladins, will it ressurect the latter or former? And how much will it ressurect? Is it in any way dependant on so...
by Rainalkar
15 Jul 2006, 12:08
Topic: initiative - testing
Replies: 16
Views: 6508

Great, thanks.

Go to advanced search