Search found 173 matches

by Le_Faucheur
04 Jul 2007, 11:34
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Creature stats discusion
Replies: 38
Views: 25095

vampires are weird, not too hard to carry about them, but the AI is unable to counter them. I would make them weaker to give the Ai a chance ;| (are they that bad in mp? I mean, even if they are less good than venom spawns in a final battle, they can win tougher battle against the AI, and somewhat h...
by Le_Faucheur
03 Jul 2007, 17:14

what about the double strike? (if the hero has a PoI :D )
what?
no?
ok ==> []
by Le_Faucheur
02 Jul 2007, 16:33
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: making a shooter with extended radius.
Replies: 12
Views: 7173

not necessarily a problem. I will see. thanks for your answers
by Le_Faucheur
02 Jul 2007, 16:30

can you learn to the AI how to use dispel/exorcism/cancellation/steal enchantment?
by Le_Faucheur
29 Jun 2007, 19:53
Topic: Spell discusions
Replies: 273
Views: 100985

earthquake (level 3 or 4) casts displacement on every stack on the battlefield. destroy the castle door. fire wall (level 2 or 3) used like quicksand, every stacks who walks through it receive damages (same damages than with a fire bolt) counter-strike (level 2) the chosen stacks has 1 more retaliat...
by Le_Faucheur
26 Jun 2007, 20:17

ok, I gave it frenzy instead. it wins +3 in attack each time it gets attacked.
but I have another problem.
I want the archdevil to cast earthquake at the beginning of each castle battle (before towers shoot) and only if he is in the attacking army.
by Le_Faucheur
26 Jun 2007, 20:13
Topic: Revolutionary Idea: Remove PoI's from H4
Replies: 47
Views: 26911

I built the same thing but it sold magic staffs :-D
by Le_Faucheur
26 Jun 2007, 12:48
Topic: Ideas for next mods
Replies: 395
Views: 145131

I use a thief when I play nature to collect resources at the beginning of a game, because it's too hard to beat most wandering monsters with sprites and wolves when you play in expert mode.
by Le_Faucheur
18 Jun 2007, 10:07

I was speaking about the single player game pacobac.
and mass cancellation is one of the biggest problem. extremly powerful in multiplayer, but crappy against the AI.
like someone said, maybe there could be 2 versions of equilibris, one for multiplayer, one for single player.
by Le_Faucheur
17 Jun 2007, 12:38

also, isn't martyre too powerful for a level 2 spell?
by Le_Faucheur
16 Jun 2007, 15:47

too bad, I need to find another idea for it, the magma elemental sucks as it is now. I managed to make the arrow appear when I target a stack at long range with magma elemental, but indeed it crashed when I clicked. wait, I saw in the code of the script n°50 that they tried to give the shooting habi...
by Le_Faucheur
16 Jun 2007, 15:44
Topic: Death & Chaos Magic: Underpowered?
Replies: 15
Views: 10298

I find the chaos magic pretty good. I usually take it when I'm playing with necropolis (and demons) especially for confusion / cloud of confusion and 1st strike/ mass 1st strike. also DD spells are a nice help at the beginning of the game. death magic may be my least favorite too, because it has som...
by Le_Faucheur
14 Jun 2007, 13:35

making a shooter with extended radius.

I want the magma elemental to be able to throw once per battle a rock which will explode (like the cyclops in H4). how do I do that?
by Le_Faucheur
11 Jun 2007, 19:33
Topic: Does anyone know ?
Replies: 8
Views: 5538

I've seen changes with SOD and WoG but not with erathia.
by Le_Faucheur
11 Jun 2007, 19:30

chaos, level 4 : meteor shower. hits the same area than a fireball. deals 60 damages + 6 per hero level (fireball does 40 +4 per hero level, and lightning bolt does 70 + 7 per hero level) I think I found an awesome combo with pain mirror. if I remember well : -cast pain mirror on a friendly unit. -h...
by Le_Faucheur
01 Jun 2007, 10:33
Topic: Price of PoI
Replies: 34
Views: 19684

The AI Heroes do? Even when I use the Editor to give the AI Heroes PoI's before the game starts, I have never known them to actually use these potions. Sometimes I see them get defeated by wandering monsters even when I know they have two or three PoI's in their inventories. When I finally defeat t...
by Le_Faucheur
30 May 2007, 21:05
Topic: Price of PoI
Replies: 34
Views: 19684

it's a pretty powerful potion, but when playing against AI, it's only really effective against a couple of creatures : water elementals, faerie dragons, genies (if you don't have the magic resistance) titans cause they are the strongest shooter, cyclops because they don't have the line of sight requ...
by Le_Faucheur
30 May 2007, 00:14
Topic: I need help.
Replies: 13
Views: 9628

I'm wondering if I can remove the death cloud ability from the lich (to make their upgrade more valuable)?
I gave them no area attack, but it changes nothing. I kinda see how to make a creature casts a spell (even if I don't master it) but I haven't seen anywhere how to prevent them casting spells.
by Le_Faucheur
22 May 2007, 00:14
Topic: Ode to Your Favorite Towns
Replies: 9
Views: 6328

inferno :tsup: weak in the early game, but at the end you have a fast army, and no retaliation with devils and cerberi! dungeon :-D 2 nice ranged units, the very powerful minotaur and the almighty black dragon! manticores and harpy are a bit weak. rampart :) lots of nice units, centaurs are strong l...
by Le_Faucheur
21 May 2007, 23:49
Topic: Let's change the advanced classes!
Replies: 45
Views: 28422

of course you are talking about dwarfs and golems from homm3

Go to advanced search