-random wand
-random relic
by Le_Faucheur
May 9 2006, 17:15
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Ideas for next mods
Replies: 395
Views: 95093

is there a way to let some creatures use some artefacts?(not all of them,but chosen one)
where can I see the changelog for equi 3.6?
by Le_Faucheur
May 8 2006, 19:33
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: [H4] Here all dragons...
Replies: 71
Views: 14850

it's dragon golem in french and golem dragon in english,right?
by Le_Faucheur
May 7 2006, 17:45
Topic: Your Favorite 4th lvl creature
Replies: 72
Views: 15082

voted bone dragon/devil the bone dragon is extremly powerful,but the devil probably has the most powerful powers of the whole game,and he is extremly versatile. titan and golem dragon are also great,cause they are hard to hit. the mantis is a killer the hydra is also extremly deadly when helped with...
by Le_Faucheur
May 7 2006, 17:31
Topic: [H4] Here all dragons...
Replies: 71
Views: 14850

golem dragon,because he strike before most of the enemies,and kills them without being hit.
by Le_Faucheur
May 7 2006, 17:24
Topic: H4: your favourite lv2 unit
Replies: 38
Views: 10350

voted medusa/minotaur
because of the very powerful power of the medusa.

also like the balista for his strenght,and the pikeman who has really great hability,but the ballista is to slow.

gold golem are extremly strong,and beholder are a pain!
by Le_Faucheur
May 7 2006, 17:14
Topic: H4: Favourite level 1 pair
Replies: 45
Views: 7942

voted orc/rogue
the rogue is very useful for picking up treasure on the map,and the orc can shoot without melee penalty.

also like the crossbowman,cause his shot does high damages,imps because they are useful against caster and for the devil
by Le_Faucheur
May 7 2006, 17:09
Topic: [H4]Favourite level 3 pair
Replies: 32
Views: 7371

voted venom spawn/vampire the vampire is nearly unbeatable when you play against IA,but I prefer the venom spawn because it does very high damages! also love the nightmare,divided in a few stacks,their power is extremly powerful! the efreet are great but too weak,and their power is less interesting ...
by Le_Faucheur
May 6 2006, 17:03
Topic: Artifacts Discusions
Replies: 40
Views: 18302

nice idea!
or maybe buy better artifact in the blacksmith?

an idea(extremly powerful):
helm of illumination(relic):the whole army begins all battles,protected by a spell of sanctuary
by Le_Faucheur
May 6 2006, 15:05

hideous mask is already minor,no? I think major for travel boots and boots of explorer is good. I'm not sure about ring of permanancy,it's really powerful,but most of the time it's as useful as the fire arrow when you don't have a ranger in your army... with mire at level 4,terror would be hard to g...
by Le_Faucheur
May 5 2006, 22:37

maybe the artifact which casts misfortune on all enemies should be a relic.it seems nearly as powerful as the god's sword,except that it doesn't work against magic immunity and doesn't add +3 attack to the hero,but it increases the power of a few chaos spells.
by Le_Faucheur
May 5 2006, 22:00
Topic: Spell discusions
Replies: 273
Views: 64966

a few ideas(make them only available on scrolls for example): life level 5:mass regeneration. each creature in the army regenerates a certain amount of life each turn. nature level 5:lightning speed each creature in the army gets +5 speed,+5move,+ negate first strike order level 2:false informations...

Go to advanced search