Search found 598 matches

by Talin_Trollbane
22 Apr 2007, 11:53
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: What games do you own?
Replies: 13
Views: 5011

yeah ive read about the fire, sorry to hear that man.
by Talin_Trollbane
22 Apr 2007, 10:53
Topic: What games do you own?
Views: 5011

What games do you own?

i posted this topic at Maximum-Gamers forums, but didnt get much of a response, so i'll repost it here instead :devious: What games do people here own? would be interesting to know :D okay, i'll start..... ______NWC_____________ Tunnel and Trolls: Crusaders of Khazan Might and Magic: Secret of the I...
by Talin_Trollbane
22 Apr 2007, 10:24
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: where would i be able get MM7 and MM8?
Views: 6272

well ebay got loads of the newer MM´s..
by Talin_Trollbane
20 Apr 2007, 18:21
Topic: Might and Magic II - Remake RELEASED!
Replies: 27
Views: 18178

if you pull this off nicely you'll be the hero of us older MM veterans :)

i'll be watching your homepage :D
by Talin_Trollbane
20 Apr 2007, 18:14
Topic: Might and Magic from the 'Platinum Era'
Replies: 18
Views: 6607

I must admit that he has some interesting points, concerning the lack of RPG diversity now as well as how many newcomers to the genre will not likely experience the richness and uniqueness of the older RPGs like Wizard's Crown and Eternal Dagger. I'd certainly would like to believe in his optimism ...
by Talin_Trollbane
07 Sep 2006, 12:09
Topic: Old games?
Views: 5773

if yer looking för Heroes 1, i found this:

Heroes 1 games with others cheap

its a swedish auction site, but most of the time the sellers will send internationally :)

there are more NWC games out for sale there, just use the searchfunction
(Snabbsök)
by Talin_Trollbane
07 Sep 2006, 11:57
Topic: MM4-5 introes and endings [WARNING: SPOILERS!!!]
Replies: 5
Views: 6147

Would be great to download them...
it is possible, search for a youtube save movie program
by Talin_Trollbane
11 Jun 2006, 13:47
Topic: about the M&M series
Replies: 21
Views: 12791

Ok. amazon.com is selling a copy of M&M6:special edition for $10 I have been curious about HoMM's sister series for quite some time now and I'm wondering how these games play and if it's worth putting down $10 for them. Thanks! Sister series? more like Mother-Daughter series :) but yeah, if ya ...
by Talin_Trollbane
11 Jun 2006, 13:39
Topic: Might and Magic series - Best Games Ever!! Who is with me?
Replies: 26
Views: 15834

Swords of Xeen was made totally in Darkside's game-engine so im pretty sure that Darkside got the same soundfiles :)

its been awhile since i played both Darkside and Swords, so i cant remember what the blacksmith says.
by Talin_Trollbane
09 May 2006, 14:27

I came up with one question concerning copyrights : Do You think its illegal to print New World Computing logo let say like in a peaked cap (coming hot sunny days, it would be nice to wear cool peaked cap like that)? dunno, dont think so, dont think that Ubisoft would mind as long as ya dont start ...
by Talin_Trollbane
26 Apr 2006, 16:32

Klayman, no advertising warez here. to Talin_Trollbane, Hey, very nice M&M collection! Anvil of Dawn (a nice choice!) is very good game, in my NWC collection there are some games that aren't that good, usually the ones that did not have Jon Van Caneghem involved at all. Come back soon.. hey, if ...
by Talin_Trollbane
23 Apr 2006, 22:12
Topic: Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
Replies: 202
Views: 68298

yeah, Oblivion have been axed abit too much, its nice to play and all, but theres no imersion anymore, Morrowind was great with all the lore and political stuff between the houses, but in Oblivion there isnt even a complete High Counsil (just Ocato always alone in the meeting hall.) And the Imperial...
by Talin_Trollbane
23 Apr 2006, 22:02
Topic: Ultima V: Lazarus
Replies: 10
Views: 6794

I gave up on it and moved on to Deus Ex: Invisible War. The lack of a journal in Lazarus made things a little confusing. I will never get myself used to taking notes on a notepad again. bah, thats the fun part of being a RPG'er :P ya should see my stacks of handrawn dungeon maps and notes from Bard...
by Talin_Trollbane
23 Apr 2006, 21:57
Topic: Your favorite Ultima
Replies: 12
Views: 7459

i voted U5, cuz it was the first game i ever really loved in Ultima, played both underworlds too, and loved them as much as this one.

Ultima 6-7 was amazing too, but i still reinstall u5 when im in the retro mood. :P
by Talin_Trollbane
23 Apr 2006, 21:52
Topic: Might and magic: Dark Messiah, better than earlier titles?
Replies: 22
Views: 13822

well it resembles Oblivion more then any MnM game i ever seen, so i hope this isnt what Ubisoft has in mind with the MnM name (prob bought in the first place cuz of Heroes, not the CRPG.)
by Talin_Trollbane
23 Apr 2006, 21:28
Topic: Which M&M do you like best?
Replies: 48
Views: 28733

well i began my gaming life with Bard's Tale on the Apple II, so Might and Magic I was the first MM i played (my bro had it with him when he got back from the US vacation he had.) and then i pretty much played 'em as they where released, from MM1 to MM9. but MM3 is my alltime favourite, with MM2 on ...
by Talin_Trollbane
23 Apr 2006, 21:18

Tackar Tackar!
bug å bock

jorå, just därför :) fått erbjudanden förr
by Talin_Trollbane
23 Apr 2006, 18:48

ah, a fellow collector! nice collection ya got there, Vepeli. im myself are not far behind ya on my own collection, currently got ItE and Anvil of Dawn on the way in the mail, and bidding on both Nuclear War and Wetlands on an auction site. been buying and saving these little babies since i was a ki...

Go to advanced search