Search found 597 matches

by Talin_Trollbane
18 Nov 2008, 14:02
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Fallout
Replies: 277
Views: 73182

yeah its basicly Oblivion but with guns and nukes, its a shame that consoles have taken over gaming like they have, no-one seems to be develop pure PC games anymore, most of the time they just do a console - PC port. :disagree: vanilla Oblivion was epic fail, but with a motherload of homebrew mods i...
by Talin_Trollbane
18 Nov 2008, 13:51
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Might & Magic 10; been in development for years + teaser
Replies: 829
Views: 376829

Well the first releasedate was planned on March, but that isn't really reliable, so just keep it on "it's done when it's done".
well as long as you dont go the Might & Magic Tribute or Duke Nukem Forever way and hold it for 15+ years it will all be ok :)
by Talin_Trollbane
17 Nov 2008, 18:07
Topic: [QUESTIONS] Might and Magic: Swords of Xeen
Replies: 2
Views: 2334

you killed the giant north of Hart? and cleared all the respawning points around Hart and Impery? hepp! seems that the bank thing is a bug as i found this in a walktrough: A nice touch in this game is that the more of the surrounding quadrants you clear of monsters, the nicer each town becomes--tree...
by Talin_Trollbane
15 Nov 2008, 00:11
Topic: Frayed Knights Pilot Episode
Replies: 8
Views: 4134

dammit, the link didnt get posted :mad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6JLRwkmzyE

i dunno, isnt this the right forum for such things?
by Talin_Trollbane
14 Nov 2008, 22:48
Topic: Frayed Knights Pilot Episode
Replies: 8
Views: 4134

Frayed Knights Pilot Episode

its a PC RPG that reminds me alot of Might and Magic :)
by Talin_Trollbane
14 Nov 2008, 11:56
Topic: Making profitable games?! Not in Microsoft's backyard...
Replies: 10
Views: 4332

been a long time since i played Ages of Empire, and i have to confess i couldnt place the name Ensamble with Age of Empires first :?
by Talin_Trollbane
12 Nov 2008, 15:05
Topic: Majesty The Fantasy Kingdom Sim
Replies: 5
Views: 2136

dont have the game anymore, been years since i played it last.
by Talin_Trollbane
11 Nov 2008, 15:19
Topic: Majesty The Fantasy Kingdom Sim
Replies: 5
Views: 2136

yeah i played it, nice game with an unusual game procedure :)
by Talin_Trollbane
09 Nov 2008, 23:36
Topic: Might & Magic 10; been in development for years + teaser
Replies: 829
Views: 376829

question.

exactly where is is MMX located? West Enroth or a completely new continent? the names (Ralgaze, Chronomancers, Old Alanon etc) tell me nothing so it cant be part of the original lore of MM?
by Talin_Trollbane
09 Nov 2008, 23:31
Topic: Might and Magic II - Remake RELEASED!
Replies: 27
Views: 18082

you got it to work? i clicked the link like 5 times and all i got was "forbidden Access".

last thing i downloaded was a demo version with only Middlegate and the cavern under it completed.
by Talin_Trollbane
09 Nov 2008, 20:37
Topic: Might and Magic II - Remake RELEASED!
Replies: 27
Views: 18082

so? any news of this or have it been completed? i lost the link to the website and the link int he thread dont work anymore (?)
by Talin_Trollbane
05 Nov 2008, 21:40
Topic: Secrets of the Inner Sanctum addicting beyond all reason.
Replies: 3
Views: 2434

The PC-Engine version seems to have the best graphics and sound and includes cutscenes, but good luck finding it. not that hard, i bought mine from ebay for about 20 bucks, well had to be shipped from Japan, but still it isnt that hard to come by. :) I keep my MM1 window open in the upper right cor...
by Talin_Trollbane
28 Oct 2008, 14:01
Topic: Is the "Flute Quest" real or what???
Replies: 12
Views: 17776

well its one the oldest fakes about MM6. :)
by Talin_Trollbane
20 Oct 2008, 20:56
Topic: Sacred series
Replies: 42
Views: 9889

That is hardly a fair comparison, as Diablo II is much older than Sacred! If you want to compare things properly, you should try and getting Sacred 2 and Diablo III side by side. sure Diablo II is much older, but still it had people but only in like 1 town per map. and i cant compare Diablo III and...
by Talin_Trollbane
19 Oct 2008, 02:04
Topic: Sacred series
Replies: 42
Views: 9889

the thing i liked with Sacred it there is a kind aliving world to run around in, Diablo it was like 1 village then the rest of it was dead and filled with monsters, in Sacred one can run around and find a Guard Tower with soldiers or a village once in awhile :)
by Talin_Trollbane
19 Oct 2008, 01:50
Topic: Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
Replies: 202
Views: 67553

I stopped playing Oblivion as soon as I saw the level scaling - there was no excitement in exploration or discovering new equipment, because every dungeon was the same, with no chance of discovering creatures I couldn't handle or finding exciting new equipment, and it especially messed up character...
by Talin_Trollbane
17 Oct 2008, 16:41
Topic: The power of addiction
Replies: 13
Views: 4119

there are alot of weird people out there.....
by Talin_Trollbane
16 Oct 2008, 14:16
Topic: Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
Replies: 202
Views: 67553

Almost everywhere I go, I meet Will O'Wisps. Those things are very annoying , and sometimes there two of them. It's really frustrating. Agreed; I hate those things. They kill me in like 10 seconds flat. But, I installed some of the mods and it seems a bit more manageable now. Plus I found some bett...
by Talin_Trollbane
13 Oct 2008, 19:58
Topic: Red Alert 3
Replies: 41
Views: 9998

and Natasha totally screams "fan-service" :D And cheap materials for prop clothing... And why the heck is Jenny McCarthy playing Tanya?! At least the Natasha chick is some sort of martial arts fighter. i doubt that the soviet/russian army would have had such uniform for the girls if this ...
by Talin_Trollbane
07 Oct 2008, 18:39
Topic: Red Alert 3
Replies: 41
Views: 9998

well all strategy games are like clones of eachother.

and Natasha totally screams "fan-service" :D

Go to advanced search