Search found 183 matches

by BDragon
15 Dec 2006, 11:14
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Tavern question(s)
Replies: 8
Views: 6858

indeed, I feared you made the mistake, that's why I asked. would be so cool if at least we could know or choose the level 1 spell each magic hero knows. or something like in heroes 3, where heroes had all their own spell! (of course no chain lightning for somlyr :D ) You right, it will be cool, but...
by BDragon
29 Nov 2006, 10:03
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: My Games - Upgraded
Replies: 30
Views: 12924

I don't think so... ;| I have firewall too and is on, and it work, Does it say you this: "Can't open this page, please try next steps:" Or it say you this: "Can't find this page, please try next steps:" If the first so may be i wrote the link wrong, if it the second, so it says m...
by BDragon
28 Nov 2006, 11:59

New webite! and New HeroesIV Clone. With a screenshot!!! :)
by BDragon
24 Nov 2006, 10:42
Topic: Where is the Equilibris Team??
Replies: 14
Views: 9028

2 HPfan I read your post, but why equi team need to hurry? Try you make one game, and everyone will say: "complete the game", "alot of time over". So it doesn't matter how much it take, or how i know Dalai, he will post all news in one. ;) 2 Dalai Well maybe other, but now, when...
by BDragon
23 Nov 2006, 17:50

I still like more IV, the story, the idea, and even in V you can't do maps, or play it, or else you have super computer, IV is the most newer and better than the other... Has good graphics, good gameplay, and don't ask for super computer. (like Video Cart, or more memory.) So with this team, everyon...
by BDragon
23 Nov 2006, 17:42
Topic: Equilibris release date ?
Replies: 62
Views: 37257

What?! no be anymore version 3.6?
So sad... :hoo: [/i]
by BDragon
22 Nov 2006, 10:25

Never belive that i say it but:
I with Dalai, and all team, take how much time you want!!! :D
For other fans, it's really hard to do a game!!! and exactly IV! So please take your time equilibris. (I know if we will wait we got some super game.) Keep up the good work! ;)
by BDragon
22 Nov 2006, 10:22
Topic: Equilibris release date ?
Replies: 62
Views: 37257

what is preffered?
by BDragon
31 Oct 2006, 18:24
Topic: Status Report?
Replies: 16
Views: 12283

Take the time Dalai, just make an surprise in Christmas. ;)
by BDragon
29 Oct 2006, 16:38
Topic: Mapmaking competition
Replies: 28
Views: 18649

Re: Mapmaking competition

Vlaad II wrote:It's been a YEAR since the mapmaking competition ended. I understand the 3.6 patch is not ready yet, but could you at least announce the results of the contest?
The same answer like to sauron... When it will ready so it will ready.
Altough i wait too. :(
by BDragon
08 Oct 2006, 19:40

Now look at my HeroesIV Clone! :) i just started to make it so don't think it's something big, anyways, look at download pages. :D
by BDragon
26 Sep 2006, 21:04
Topic: new equilibris ?!!
Replies: 13
Views: 8017

2 HodgePodge Yep, i still play HeroesIV, i don't like V, 0/10. so if you will right about Christmas gift, it be wondersul! because just say: "happy new year" isn't a something specail, but anyways i try still love this IV to new 3.6. :) and i hope there is be alot of new objects and not j...
by BDragon
25 Sep 2006, 19:17

Thanks! on 1 october 2006 I'll show more new games. :) Just say all what to fix, change, or any ideas, because i alone can't know what to add/remove change/fix, so please try somehow help with some ideas. (of your) :D
by BDragon
24 Sep 2006, 18:22

So let's say i started play the game 3 years ago to now, and the folks start play now, there is diffrend, equi just need update every week something new, that it isn't be so boring. And now i play H4 not like a fan, just like a normall people, the time is all times go up never down, and when is up, ...
by BDragon
24 Sep 2006, 10:44

Thanks. what i mean is: how much time you want to wait to next version of equi? or did you still play h4? if yes how much you want play it? the game is too old. I try every thing in the game, so h4 is too old and not fun anymore to me. :(
by BDragon
23 Sep 2006, 23:40

it is not the problem, life..... h4 become old and dead game, if the mod come too late, it's too late..... good job dream team, i can wait a little....... !!!! :) Yey, someone that say the correct answer, new games are always got, and this equi is to slowy, Sauron say the true, how much time you wa...
by BDragon
17 Sep 2006, 22:34

Update the screenshots, look and you like. you can talk about 3DO or Ubi-soft in my forum too, and see the screenshots page, some cool pic too Heroes IV. :) enjoy.
by BDragon
17 Sep 2006, 18:22

Wow thanks for reply's i sure make the website batter. and by the way i started a new project of HeroesIV and i have a team, when V1.1 will release you can find it in the website. :) and yes everyone started with something (i like race so i start with that), and i make it on GM. yes don't tell me i ...
by BDragon
17 Sep 2006, 17:09

Re: My Games

BDragon wrote:Fun Games: Click here and you see games that made by me. no replies needed, you can answer there in the forum. (registered need). ;) Enjoy.
No one like my games, like you see these the first versions. hmm... so maybe i wasn't need to make these games... :disagree:
by BDragon
17 Sep 2006, 14:27

Re: new equilibris ?!!

pacobac wrote:where, when ?!!!
before h6 ? :(
Wait just more one year, and they will finish. :) (I hope, or if they still will add more than we think so.... 2/3 years. :) )

Go to advanced search