Search found 34 matches

by HPfan
26 Apr 2006, 09:28
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: New object created by HPfan online (almost :))
Replies: 40
Views: 22072

by HPfan
25 Apr 2006, 20:47
Topic: Equilibris, hard question!
Replies: 37
Views: 21391

I tried once, but haven't managed. If you want to join them you must prove you fit there and need to make many things for them. If they let all the people join them Equi team would have 10000000 members. Maybe if you make something for Equilibris they will allow you. Anyway I'm rather closer to mana...
by HPfan
25 Apr 2006, 20:00

Yes it is, but that's not permanent! That's just for next battle. I meant it will permanently give you extra 10 point of life. I think that would be great. There should be also building that gives you permanently extra (for example) 5 to attack (I don't know how it's called in English, but I mean th...
by HPfan
25 Apr 2006, 14:53

http://img259.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... 0018ck.png

That's this building... Anything more you want to say? Tell me. When you say it's perfect I will make its frames. And then building's ready to put in Equilibris :D
by HPfan
25 Apr 2006, 13:44

1.But have you seen it? 2.OK, I just wanted to ask you about rotations :) 3.I don't think it should be Quest Object, because there's so many of them and I don't think there's need for any more of them. There should be more still object, especially that sometimes people forget about Quest, and they u...
by HPfan
24 Apr 2006, 19:24

Ok, I made all the altar's 8 frames. I didn't want to put here all 8 frames, so I sent the building to Dalai (I didn't know your mail adress). Why don't you answer?
by HPfan
24 Apr 2006, 12:14
Topic: Ideas for next mods
Replies: 395
Views: 143118

I doubt :)

I think it could be done, but simply there's no need for this. Maps made by computer would be dull, too much random things and everything would be the same...
by HPfan
23 Apr 2006, 14:27
Topic: Ideas for next mods
Replies: 395
Views: 143118

I just have advice (depends on your appeal) for equilibris team. I'm not sure whether they're going to do so, but I will say it prematurely - when you make building (in 3D) don't leave it as decoration, but give it any destination. I'll be sooooooooo disgruntled if you make any of these building tha...
by HPfan
23 Apr 2006, 12:57

I don't know how it happened, but meanwhile I was thinking about the altar, I made this statue ;) I'll make the altar too, but I involuntarily made this statue :) Take it if you like: http://img106.imageshack.us/my.php?image=statue00017op.png Maybe it will decrease your / enemy's morale? Such a &quo...
by HPfan
22 Apr 2006, 09:06

It will be "altar of replacement" ... and here's my idea how it would work: 1. you go to altar. 2. it says that you need to leave on it hero/money/artifact/creatures with total ...... life (depends on what you establish in map editor). 3. you don't know what you will get. 4. you leave what...
by HPfan
22 Apr 2006, 08:32

Ok, Crusard. I'm going to make it. And even if its destination is not good in your appeal, you can get the very 3D object.
I just must do it :) It'll be hard because I'm simultaneously making it and playing equilirbis :D your game just drag me away the job :)
by HPfan
21 Apr 2006, 21:56

If you need anything... just mail at kg@multisystem.com.pl
I hope I will be able to help you... I have even a(n) (good) idea for building, but I don't know if you want me to make it.
by HPfan
17 Apr 2006, 15:33
Topic: Do you want to help the project?
Replies: 61
Views: 102531

Re: Do you want to help the project?

Dalai wrote: Unfortunately, we cannot offer you anything for your help, except for moral satisfaction from the work done and respect from the Heroes-IV community.
Tell me WHY?
by HPfan
17 Apr 2006, 15:18

I can make new objects for the adventure map. If I make anything, will you put it in Equilibris? I would like to make something - I think you will agree - more graphic maker, more objects, in other words - better. Do you have something for me to make? I'll make it once you tell me what. I don't unde...

Go to advanced search