Search found 114 matches

by archcorenth
01 Apr 2008, 19:10
Forum: News
Topic: Heroes of Might and Magic on Steam
Replies: 8
Views: 3360

Heroes of Might and Magic on Steam

I hope they put up Heroes Chronicles. They're all I'm missing. (Until I find a way to buy them I've been playing a downloaded version and I feel guilty.)
by archcorenth
11 Mar 2008, 17:18
Forum: Articles
Topic: Mobile Might and Magic II Review
Replies: 12
Views: 3918

Might and Magic 2 Review

I don't think reading the article tells me the answer. It says it doesn't have a lot to do with the Might and Magic universe. That says nothing about whether it has anything to do with it. I really just wanted to know if it takes place in COLONY or not.
by archcorenth
11 Mar 2008, 02:46
Topic: Mobile Might and Magic II Review
Replies: 12
Views: 3918

Might and Magic 2 Review

Do the M&M mobile games have anything to do with the Might and Magic Universe or are they like the Crusaders/Warriors that just borrow the name?
by archcorenth
29 Feb 2008, 06:26
Topic: On Iron Lore and PC Gaming
Replies: 102
Views: 26069

On Iron Lore and PC Gaming

You don't mean to imply that pirating had anything to do with New World Computing going belly up, do you? I'd have to say that was all Heroes IV.
by archcorenth
09 Feb 2008, 17:15
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Cyclopes in Love
Replies: 19
Views: 6584

Cyclopes in Love

Yeah, I think they have to both be boys since neither one has an udder.
by archcorenth
24 Jan 2008, 03:44
Topic: Disciples 3 Almost Complete?
Replies: 47
Views: 12891

Disciples 3 Almost Complete?

Disciples has more than 3 races. There are the elves and the greenskins for instance. It's just that it has 3 playable races.
by archcorenth
24 Jan 2008, 03:11
Topic: Disciples 3 Almost Complete?
Replies: 47
Views: 12891

Disciples 3 Almost Complete?

Yea!!!! I'm so eager for this Disciples is my favorite game series ever! Sorry Heroes, you come in second.
by archcorenth
23 Jan 2008, 18:05
Topic: Play the Campaigns With Your Toe!
Replies: 26
Views: 13281

Play the Campaigns With Your Toe!

However dismal the storyline, a few of the maps were clever and I wouldn't mind seeing some of them a second time after I've different choices in character development.
by archcorenth
08 Jan 2008, 04:51
Topic: Dark Messiah Elements Preview
Replies: 11
Views: 4937

Dark Messiah Elements Preview

Sigh. I really like Dark Messiah.
by archcorenth
13 Dec 2007, 22:18
Topic: HoMM Kingdoms Announced
Replies: 80
Views: 27201

HoMM Kingdoms Announced

Awesome! But by the screenshots it doesn't really look like classic HOMM combat, though I'm always game for something different.
by archcorenth
04 Dec 2007, 14:21
Topic: Heroes VI in development ?
Replies: 85
Views: 20086

Heroes VI in Development?

I'd think MM would be more likely and it'd be a good time for it. As far as RPG's go Oblivion's getting a bit old for people about now and I think they may have gotten the message from Dark Messiah that people wanted a roleplaying game rather than a platform/fighting hybird.
by archcorenth
30 Oct 2007, 18:59
Topic: Secrets of Dark Messiah
Replies: 7
Views: 2735

Secrets of Dark Messiah

Thanks Elvin!
by archcorenth
29 Oct 2007, 23:38
Topic: Secrets of Dark Messiah
Replies: 7
Views: 2735

Secrets of Dark Messiah

When is Dark Messiah meant to take place during Heroes V and its expansions? I recently bought the game and though it might to play them in chronological order. (of course if it takes place before Hammers of Fate I won't be able to as that's where I'm currently at.)
by archcorenth
27 Oct 2007, 05:31
Topic: Tribes Review at Games Radar
Replies: 37
Views: 7958

Tribes Review at Games Radar

I think that the reviewer is certainly entitled to his opinion and really most of what he says is probably the view shared by the majority of game players, even if I don't agree with any of it. My problem with the review is how poorly written it is! Why would anyone want to waste their time reading ...
by archcorenth
26 Oct 2007, 18:07
Topic: Etherlords II Review
Replies: 4
Views: 2780

Etherlords II Review

I guess I say Heroes-like game to mean games where you gather resources and allocate them on an adventure map and fight battles on a tactical map. For me these games include Age of Wonders, Heroes, Disciples, Lords of Magic, Ogre Battle and Final Fantasy Tactics -- there are probably more. The type ...
by archcorenth
26 Oct 2007, 16:07

Etherlords II Review

I really loved Etherlords II. It was so much better than one and I like that the adventure map was RPG oriented rather than strategy oriented as it allowed the designers to have more control over the level of the monsters you'd be facing. When played on the most difficult setting it really becomes a...
by archcorenth
26 Oct 2007, 16:07

Etherlords II Review

If you would like to take a look at the original page visit this link:
https://www.celestialheavens.com/86
by archcorenth
24 Oct 2007, 21:53
Topic: Eagle Eye
Replies: 9
Views: 7307

Eagle Eye

I agree Eagle Eye's pretty silly, but I think it could be fixed. Maybe expert eagle eye should teach spells 100% of the time and allow the learning of fifth level spells? This would be incredibly useful for a Battle Mage.
by archcorenth
20 Oct 2007, 19:46
Topic: GameSpot Gives Tribes a 5.5
Replies: 126
Views: 36303

GameSpot Gives Tribes a 5.5

I, of course, don't agree with them that the game's too difficult. The Heroes series main problem has always been that it's been too simple. Heroes IV, for instance, although fun didn't have a difficult map in the entire game. That Heroes V requires more thought is a much welcome addition, it's bigg...
by archcorenth
19 Oct 2007, 06:50
Topic: Heroes Complete Edition Details
Replies: 74
Views: 18445

Heroes Complete Edition Details

sadness. I would have bought it just for Chronicles as it's all I'm missing.

Go to advanced search