Search found 114 matches

by archcorenth
16 Oct 2007, 22:53
Forum: News
Topic: A Solid Review of Might & Magic II
Replies: 19
Views: 6177

A Solid Review of Might & Magic II

At least the NES version has a minimap, the DOS version is completely unplayable without it, imo. I really wanted to play through all the games in the order they take place, but I decided the M&M games up until you get to XEEN aren't really worth it. In fact I'm amazed they ever were. Edited on ...
by archcorenth
12 Oct 2007, 05:51
Topic: Puzzle Quest Out on PC
Replies: 26
Views: 6936

Puzzle Quest Out on PC

This game was really ideal for the DS and one of the best portable games I can think of, but it seems to me it lacks the depth to be a PC game. Even were I playing while sitting at the PC, say, while I was chatting, I'd still use the DS version.
by archcorenth
02 Oct 2007, 18:55
Forum: Articles
Topic: Heroes Chronicles
Replies: 14
Views: 7529

Heroes Chronicles

So, I beat Master of the Elements before Gavin Magnus arrived. The last message I got was that he was thinking of arriving and usually in these cases I let the computer take back a town and wait while through my turns while the story unfolds so I can get all of it, but on this map the computer won't...
by archcorenth
01 Oct 2007, 17:39
Topic: Air Magic
Replies: 10
Views: 5867

Air Magic

View Air can save your bacon on mammoth maps with lots of passages and teleporters, but I don't see the use of Visions at all. It could only be useful at the beginning of the game since approximate number is good enough after that, and at the beginning of the game it's important to save spell points...
by archcorenth
16 Jun 2007, 08:43
Topic: Academy Alternate Upgrades
Replies: 93
Views: 21289

Academy Alternate Upgrades

I was hoping the alternate upgrade to the Raja would be the Naga. :-P
by archcorenth
16 May 2007, 22:27
Topic: Can One Game Last a Lifetime?
Replies: 64
Views: 17633

Can One Game Last a Lifetime?

Dune 2? Why would you pick Dune 2 over Dune Emporer?

I wish they would make a harder, longer version of Dune 1
by archcorenth
13 May 2007, 19:24
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Harke Lives!
Replies: 36
Views: 9138

Harke Lives!

You know the plot of the Elwin Sheera Campaign was okay, but it was so simple it was really mindnumbing.
by archcorenth
11 May 2007, 19:02
Topic: Can One Game Last a Lifetime?
Replies: 64
Views: 17633

Can One Game Last a Lifetime?

I probably wouldn't actually choose Heroes, because you can't download maps and 3DO's maps get boring after a while I've still yet to finish Heroes III mostly for that reason, though I must say they still have better maps than Ubisoft and certainly a more interesting plot. I'd have to choose somethi...
by archcorenth
10 May 2007, 03:34
Topic: New Disciples III Trailer
Replies: 21
Views: 5993

New Disciples III Trailer

Lords were always on the battlefield....
by archcorenth
06 Apr 2007, 06:35
Topic: Tribes of the East Announced
Replies: 207
Views: 63946

Tribes of the East Announced

This sounds awesome a lot better than the stupid dwarf town. Why are people complaining?
by archcorenth
02 Apr 2007, 02:03
Topic: Introducing Blood Work
Replies: 68
Views: 25964

Comics

Heroic Heresy is wonderful. More! More!
by archcorenth
14 Feb 2007, 05:11
Topic: The Cultist → The Ship
Replies: 41
Views: 34745

The Cultist → The Ship

That's wierd that you say you didn't find the use for the blue keymaster tent as I'm looking at this walkthough because I never found the use for the green keymaster tent and was wondering if I missed anything. For my way through the map I used all sylvan troups except for devils and pit lords. I fo...
by archcorenth
24 Jan 2007, 21:42
Topic: A Wish for Portable Heroes
Replies: 18
Views: 7721

A Wish for Portable Heroes

there are actually two heroes games for Gameboy. I own both of them. they're pretty much awful, though.

Also, for people who like Heroes-like games that aren't actually Heroes. Disciples II is coming to the DS.
by archcorenth
22 Jan 2007, 04:10
Topic: Major Crash of Ubisoft Forums
Replies: 22
Views: 5482

Major Crash of Ubisoft Forums

Is this maybe why I can't contact their technical support. I've never tried before, but I recently have been having a problem with the game crashing when creatures retaliate after mark of the damned has been cast on them. And when I try to enter their ask a question tab and log on it says it's encou...

Go to advanced search