Search found 5721 matches

by Milla aka. the Slayer
20 Apr 2006, 08:09
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes Editor
Replies: 36
Views: 15049

Heroes Editor

Hi, I'd like to know how I can make allied-maps in the editor program? I've just started making maps a week ago and I would like to know how to make them allied cause I mostly play Heroes IV with one of my friends and we like to be on the same team. Maybe my English just isn't good enough to underst...
by Milla aka. the Slayer
12 Apr 2006, 08:55
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Problems with noises
Replies: 24
Views: 5862

Noises

I don't think so. My computer isn't old at all and it used to run fine and other games that are much bigger and take up more room has run fine. It just started out of nowhere....I have a big graphics card and alot of free space on my computer, so I don't know what to do about it. And I'm not an idio...
by Milla aka. the Slayer
12 Apr 2006, 08:19
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Problems with noises
Views: 5862

Problems with noises

Hi, I've recently got an annoying problem with my computer! At first when I turn on the computer everything is fine and calm and quiet but then when I start H4 it goes kuku! The game works perfectly fine but the computer itself makes loud noises. The thing in the back with the small propeller runs w...
by Milla aka. the Slayer
12 Apr 2006, 08:06
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: To Demo or Not to Demo?
Replies: 42
Views: 15075

No

I don't want to develope a "relationsship" with particular things in the game and then perhaps leaving others that are very good alone in the actual game....but of course: I would love to try. Just don't like the effort of downloading etc. :tired:
by Milla aka. the Slayer
11 Apr 2006, 11:10
Topic: Installation help for Gathering Storm
Replies: 8
Views: 6018

Nope dude, not the one. There's another one. The one on the picture is just H4 without the expansions. I have that one too. I'll take a picture and post it later. :D
by Milla aka. the Slayer
11 Apr 2006, 10:58
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: The New Meaning of Counterstrike
Replies: 12
Views: 5998

Interesting :tsup: I think sometimes in the past games Haven has been weak compared to opponents and allies and therefore I think it's great that they get an advantage. I think many of you willl disagree with my saying that Haven seems weak but it is an opinion of mine because I can't control them a...
by Milla aka. the Slayer
11 Apr 2006, 10:42
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: The Collector Edition
Views: 10979

:applause:

Looks good...
by Milla aka. the Slayer
11 Apr 2006, 10:22
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Are you going to buy Heroes V?
Replies: 164
Views: 54826

Tjah

I'm going to buy the game when it hits the stores here in Denmark. It's gonna be a long wait.
I have absolutely nothing to do in my summer holiday and it often rains here in Scandinavia so I'm thinking: Why not have some entertainment for the rainy days (weeks?)?
by Milla aka. the Slayer
11 Apr 2006, 08:49
Topic: Any good h4 "Large" allied map?
Replies: 9
Views: 5034

My favourite too along with Magic Middle..
by Milla aka. the Slayer
11 Apr 2006, 08:46
Topic: Installation help for Gathering Storm
Replies: 8
Views: 6018

Problems

You can buy an edition of H4 that has all three things in one: H4, Gathering Storm and Winds of War. It is cheap and great. If you can't find it anywhere, I'll buy it and send it to you :-)
by Milla aka. the Slayer
11 Apr 2006, 08:38

Me love Valley of the Damned..
by Milla aka. the Slayer
11 Apr 2006, 08:24

Only six hours till I can go home..

Then you should definitely choose "A beautiful Land". It IS beautiful and it's difficult too. There are many funny and different features especially when it comes to the decoration. It's a bit of a maze but that's okay I think. No gold mines though....I recent that. But try it :-D
by Milla aka. the Slayer
11 Apr 2006, 08:05

Make a wish, Milla...

Wish I could play huge maps all day too...but I gotta go to work :(
by Milla aka. the Slayer
11 Apr 2006, 07:05

Large maps

Hi, there's a map called "allies" which is good. I'm not sure about the starting from zero part buy it's really huge and a (to me) very complicated. Then there's a map called "a beautiful land", I'm sure you've seen both. That's extremely complicated. You can download them here o...
by Milla aka. the Slayer
06 Apr 2006, 14:18
Topic: What difficulty do you use in single-player? (H3)
Replies: 87
Views: 31793

Lame

To: Metathron: Yeah I know. I'm just not the patient type. When I say that I am new to this game I mean that I am not as good as it seems like you all are. I have played it for a couple of months and I am getting better. I just hope I get too bored of the easy stuff soon so I will force myself to mo...
by Milla aka. the Slayer
06 Apr 2006, 09:48
Topic: What difficulty do you use in single-player? (H3)
Replies: 87
Views: 31793

Easy

I am so lame when it comes to difficulty - I voted easy because I hate losing. I wanna win all the time. I know I'm suppose to challenge myself but it seems I always fail when trying something more difficult. I fall apart if I meet an enemy hero who has more than one high level creature... Damn I'm ...
by Milla aka. the Slayer
06 Apr 2006, 08:53
Topic: Error Instaling Gathering Storm
Replies: 6
Views: 5450

Expansions

Ubisoft is just fine, nothing to complain about there since some of us have well-functioning Ubisoft editions of H4. But if you want to you can just buy the edition with both H4, Gathering Storm and Winds of War. It doesn't cost much. In this edition everything is modified to be compatible with each...
by Milla aka. the Slayer
05 Apr 2006, 12:24
Topic: Your Kind Of Map
Replies: 27
Views: 14235

I am very new to this game but I find that I am not suited or concentrated enough for the race-against-time-maps. Though I also hate having to ride around for a week before meeting another castle. I get bored. I guess alot of people like me (by me I mean newbies) love the tournament maps because you...
by Milla aka. the Slayer
05 Apr 2006, 09:48
Topic: Favourite Magic school
Replies: 7
Views: 5231

Great :-D
I'll do that.
Thanks.
by Milla aka. the Slayer
05 Apr 2006, 09:25
Topic: Favourite Magic school
Replies: 7
Views: 5231

Re: Favourite Magic school

Oh, I thought I screwed up with that one! I didn't want to start a new topic, I just wanted to place a comment.

Thank you for welcomming me.
btw I love your signature. Monthy Python?

Go to advanced search